Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Schleich Golden Reindeer,new model for late 2020

Go down 
+3
Steve170
Roger
Numa
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Numa
Numa

Country/State : England, UK

Schleich Golden Reindeer,new model for late 2020 Empty
PostSubject: Schleich Golden Reindeer,new model for late 2020   Schleich Golden Reindeer,new model for late 2020 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2020 5:42 pm

Hi everyone, I was kindly informed by Schleich that for late 2019 they released the Golden Donkey which we all know about.  Now they are going to release a Golden Reindeer for late 2020 which most of us should be able to get somehow so keep an eye out and remember you heard the news here first! :-)
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Golden Reindeer,new model for late 2020   Schleich Golden Reindeer,new model for late 2020 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2020 6:48 pm

Thanks Numaan, I love when we are the first knowing about anything related with this hobby.
A golden reindeer for Christmas sounds good, better than a golden turkey for sure. Wink

Steve170

Country/State : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Golden Reindeer,new model for late 2020   Schleich Golden Reindeer,new model for late 2020 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2020 9:51 pm

Thanks for sharing this news, I had seen the golden donkey and the reindeer 01/2020 release and thought (for probably too long) how much I would have liked to have seen a golden reindeer as a Christmas release!

Numaan, are you working for Father Christmas himself!?? santa

Numa
Numa

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Golden Reindeer,new model for late 2020   Schleich Golden Reindeer,new model for late 2020 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2020 10:44 pm

Roger wrote:
better than a golden turkey for sure. Wink
Ha that is quite funny! Yes, the only golden turkey I want to see if on Christmas day coming out of the oven golden and crispy mmmmm lol
Back to top Go down
Numa
Numa

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Golden Reindeer,new model for late 2020   Schleich Golden Reindeer,new model for late 2020 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2020 10:46 pm

Steve170 wrote:

ha no but I have provided my fair share of 'first news' over the years amongst many of the other regular on here. For me its all about sharing as much information as possible (and that which is allowed of course) to all of us. It important to share and not hold on to information :-)
Back to top Go down
Steve170

Steve170

Country/State : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Golden Reindeer,new model for late 2020   Schleich Golden Reindeer,new model for late 2020 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2020 12:30 am

Numaan wrote:
Steve170 wrote:

ha no but I have provided my fair share of 'first news' over the years amongst many of the other regular on here.  For me its all about sharing as much information as possible (and that which is allowed of course) to all of us.  It important to share and not hold on to information :-)

"no" would surely be the exact answer any true helper of Father Christmas would give...

I agree, especially on forums where everybody shares the same interest. Early news is exciting and also gives us as collectors a feeling of recognition, maybe? The golden animals seem to me to be marketed more for collectors than just a toy for a child. I have been away from the forum for a few years but I remember Mojo working with the forum on their sloth. In my opinion that really is a rare and special situation for collectors to be able to be so involved with what they collect.

SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Golden Reindeer,new model for late 2020   Schleich Golden Reindeer,new model for late 2020 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2020 1:50 pm

WOW !!!! How I hope to get hold of this golden reindeer bounce rendeer bounce rendeer

Thankyou, dear Numaan, for letting us have a look behind the curtains of the taoy animal show cheers cheers

Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Golden Reindeer,new model for late 2020   Schleich Golden Reindeer,new model for late 2020 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2020 5:18 pm

I love reindeer, and for whatever reason, I enjoy these golden variants. I look forward to the end of the year! Thank you for sharing the information.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Zoodirektor

Zoodirektor

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Golden Reindeer,new model for late 2020   Schleich Golden Reindeer,new model for late 2020 EmptySun Jun 27, 2021 3:48 pm

Hat jemand von diesem Rendeer je gesehen?
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Golden Reindeer,new model for late 2020   Schleich Golden Reindeer,new model for late 2020 EmptySun Jun 27, 2021 8:38 pm

Zoodirektor wrote:
Hat jemand von diesem Rendeer je gesehen?

I second that : Has anybody seen the golden reindeer ? bounce bounce bounce

Numa
Numa

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Golden Reindeer,new model for late 2020   Schleich Golden Reindeer,new model for late 2020 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2021 1:15 pm

I have heard nothing about this since January 2020. I suspect, that due to the pandemic, plans for this was scrapped. Perhaps it will surface another Christmas year, who knows.

Does anyone have any direct Schleich 'contacts' we could ask? :-)
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Golden Reindeer,new model for late 2020   Schleich Golden Reindeer,new model for late 2020 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2021 5:42 pm

I thought this read 'Schleich Golden Retriever' when I first clicked on it, and got very excited! Laughing geek
I remember them announcing this Reindeer, it's a shame it was never produced! Hopefully it will have only been delayed and we might see it another year! bounce
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
Numa
Numa

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Golden Reindeer,new model for late 2020   Schleich Golden Reindeer,new model for late 2020 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 6:01 pm

So I visited the Schleich stand today at the London toy Fair for the firs ttime in two years (last years was cancelled) and had a chat with the represenative who first told me about the reindeer. He confirmed that that was cancelled and they changed it to a different type of model for Christmas 2021 as below. Luckily I was treated to a copy of this model which was a wonderful surprise!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I didn't even know it existed, I dont remember anyone talking about this on the forum....or perhaps I am mistaken.

There is a new 'green antlered' version coming on for Christmas 2022 (subject to change). He showed me a photo of it on an iPad. will upload the photo I took of that shortly....

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Golden Reindeer,new model for late 2020   Schleich Golden Reindeer,new model for late 2020 Empty

Back to top Go down

Schleich Golden Reindeer,new model for late 2020
Page 1 of 1