Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Spring in Nørager Mark

Go down 
+7
SyLoBe
Kristie
Kikimalou
HKHollinstone
WILLYBACOMAN
Rio
SUSANNE
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

Spring in Nørager Mark - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spring in Nørager Mark   Spring in Nørager Mark - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 10:32 am

Aaarw, Kristie, - aren`t the deer lovely ?

Anyway, I know you like these better Laughing
I let Albina and Spotty out yeasterday. Only for 15 minutes to see if they still get ill from eating grass, it seems ok, today they may go out for 1/2 hour Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
Kristie

Kristie

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Spring in Nørager Mark   Spring in Nørager Mark - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 11:57 am

Yes, the deer are lovely, just not in my garden. Razz

I love Spotty! I love you

-Kristie
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: Spring in Nørager Mark   Spring in Nørager Mark - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 12:25 pm

Susanne, I'm so glad they are getting better, especially Spotty! They look REALLY happy to be out, look at them go cheers cheers

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Spring in Nørager Mark   Spring in Nørager Mark - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 2:19 pm

Beautiful moments! Your animals are enjoying a lot! :) Nice to see that everything is going well here in Greenland! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Spring in Nørager Mark   Spring in Nørager Mark - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 4:56 pm

Thanks, friends ! Very Happy flower

Yes, isn`t it great ? I had them out for 45 minutes just now, it is such a joy to watch. I cross my fingers, esp for Spotty, the vet did not give him many chances !

You should see him ! The 3 mares come running when I call, so it is no problem to get them into the stable, - but not Spotty !
He trots round outside with high lifted tail and springs in the feet shouting " I am a Shire stallion and nobody`s fool !!!!"
But then he hears the others munching carrots, and cant resist Laughing

Roger wrote:
Beautiful moments! Your animals are enjoying a lot! :) Nice to see that everything is going well here in Greenland! Very Happy
cheers

Yes, it looks like Green land here Laughing
SO green and lush !!
But now I know, I need to give them some old and dry straw also to eat. All that green is poison for them, if they do not get some fibre also. You wouldn`t believe it, they LOVE the straw ( not even hay!), so it is obvious they nedd it for their digestion, - just like I couldn`t live fom only chocolate, I suppose Rolling Eyes drunken
Back to top Go down
aandmkw

aandmkw

Country/State : Gardendale, TX

PostSubject: Re: Spring in Nørager Mark   Spring in Nørager Mark - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 4:58 pm

Such beautiful photos. They look so happy to be out. I love watching horses run. They are so graceful and beautiful.
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Spring in Nørager Mark   Spring in Nørager Mark - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 8:03 am

Laughing It remember me the story of that man who lived a long life and only eat bread, chocolate and drink beer What a Face . monkey
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Spring in Nørager Mark   Spring in Nørager Mark - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 9:50 am

Kikimalou wrote:
Laughing It remember me the story of that man who lived a long life and only eat bread, chocolate and drink beer What a Face . monkey

There you see : Chocolate is very good for you cheers Laughing

Because like the inn-keeper, who only drank beer said : When I was a child I had red cheeks and blue eyes, now it is opposite Neutral What a Face geek
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spring in Nørager Mark   Spring in Nørager Mark - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Spring in Nørager Mark
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2