Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D

Go down 
+33
Wilorvise
Megaptera
TeddyLam
pipsxlch
Tiermann
Ana
rogerpgvg
Farm collector
75senta75
Dutch Bear
WhiteLightning Wolf
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin
Taos
lucky luke
SeanieP
Bowhead Whale
RtasVadumee
Shanti
bmathison1972
jarda
sortepletter
Tove
landrover
Caracal
costicuba
Steve170
Pardofelis
Advicot
Roger
Saarlooswolfhound
spacelab
widukind
SUSANNE
37 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
pipsxlch

pipsxlch

Country/State : US/Florida

Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D   Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 21, 2020 2:05 am

Thank you so much for sharing the rose! I love old fashioned roses, but they don't love our heat and humidity.

And those two little dinos are adorable! I shall have to find some. Actually, my first PNSO is on its way from China, looking at yours I won't be disappointed.
Back to top Go down
costicuba

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D   Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 21, 2020 6:04 am

Long long waiting , now brings you even more joy with these new models.
And they are all wonderful.
The PNSO minis are really nice and you choose two very very cute dinos :))
The Mojo donkeys are so beautiful. Especially the foal it`s soooo nice. I think , it will be very favorite to me, like the baby rhino by Anna too :)
I also have these Science & Nature birds ( gift from Maria) and they are nice too.. especially the Australian Magpie .
And this set of small SSS models is nice. Some of the models are sculpted very good actually :)
Congratulations for your first Kea model Very Happy
But the most beautiful thing, is on the last photo ! I love you

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D   Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 21, 2020 8:54 am

Thankyou, Kelly and Kosta cheers

Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D   Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 21, 2020 5:00 pm

Wonderful,wonderful additions. Applause Applause Applause

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D   Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D - Page 8 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2020 10:24 pm

A while ago I took pictures of my few Britains farm animals for TAW.
Now I was thinking of Britains, I looked at a Danish "used-stuff"-site,
- and found half a zoo for sale for almost nothing  cheers

The seller was very nice, and tent then already the day after.
A week later, when I had not gotten them, I began to be nervous... were they TOO cheap ?  Shocked
As we know, there is no such thing as a cheap free lunch  Suspect

But yesterday a big box arrived, full of cotton wool, so I spend a long, wonderful time trying to find all the models among the fluff  Laughing
Wish after wish came true as I dug them out  drunken

So I sent the lady a text message and thanked her, because they are so great, - and because I felt bad for thinking bad about her  Embarassed

Enjoy :  cheers

The giraffes, the zebra, and the leopard are missing their tails, but the seller had said that.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

And, - LOOK  cheers

The models are clearly quite old, and it is fun to see how the paintwork was batter back in the '60s Wink
Newer wolf to the left)

I feel like I am a very lucky collector cheers

landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D   Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D - Page 8 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2020 10:49 pm

Very very lucky Susanne... cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

I see very nice animals, I want the antelopes and birds.

Big congrats flower flower flower

Tiermann

Tiermann

Country/State : Oregon, USA

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D   Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D - Page 8 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2020 11:29 pm

Congratulations Susanne! Especially the antelopes in nice shape and that platypus! A fortunate find indeed.

Animobil.info Playmobil Animals
Back to top Go down
http://www.animobil.info
costicuba

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D   Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D - Page 8 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2020 12:34 am

Here they are ! Very Happy

Wow. really, you have a half Britains zoo here cheers
It is a joy to watche them on your photos..and for sure a big big joy to watch them in your hands :)
Congratulations dear Susanne !

And big congratulations for the rare catches cheers

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D   Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D - Page 8 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2020 7:48 am

Thankyou, guys cheers

rogerpgvg

rogerpgvg

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D   Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D - Page 8 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2020 10:03 am

Great catch. The platypus is very rare, but there are several others that aren't easy to find . The stork, guenon monkey, eland, standing polar bear and chimp, for example. And two polythene tigers in a very good condition. The palm tree usually goes for high prices too.

Advicot

Country/State : A farm in Britiain

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D   Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D - Page 8 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2020 10:54 am

Very nice indeed

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D   Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D - Page 8 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2020 10:59 am

very interesting pieces: platypus, eland, stork, flamingo, palm trees.. and don't worry for the missing tails easy to repare with WePAM paste!.. cheers Applause
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D   Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D - Page 8 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2020 11:55 am

Thankyou, dear friends Very Happy

Caracal wrote:
.. and don't worry for the missing tails easy to repare with WePAM paste!.. cheers Applause
Easy ? not for me Laughing geek

spacelab

spacelab

Country/State : Greece

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D   Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D - Page 8 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2020 1:28 pm

I was looking your photos Susanne for more than 20 minutes. I've played so many hours with most of these figures..they were in almost the same shape as yours when I gave them away. Seeing them all together now is such an amazing trip to memory lane for me, so thank you for this.
I had a cool Tarzan figure too, don't know the brand.. I would love to see it again.

Smile  Applause
Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D   Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D - Page 8 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2020 4:25 pm

Wonderful collection!! Applause Applause

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D   Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D - Page 8 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2020 7:32 pm

Thankyou, Taylor Very Happy

spacelab wrote:
I was looking your photos Susanne for more than 20 minutes. I've played so many hours with most of these figures..they were in almost the same shape as yours when I gave them away. Seeing them all together now is such an amazing trip to memory lane for me, so thank you for this.
I had a cool Tarzan figure too, don't know the brand.. I would love to see it again.
Smile  Applause

How wonderful  cheers
I hope you find the Tazan model Very Happy

Among my childhood's Reisler models was a NeoForm hare !
I got lost many years ago, but I found another one recently, and it was like finding an old, dear friend  Very Happy

rabbit  bounce  rabbit bounce   rabbit

Last edited by SUSANNE on Sat Jun 27, 2020 8:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D   Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D - Page 8 EmptySat Jun 27, 2020 12:36 am

Nooo, you've found the Britains platypus in a cheap lot? affraid I almost can't believe, that is extra luck and surely the result from a very observant person as you are. You have also the guenon, the stork and so many other fantastic models. Besides of it, your figures are painted contrarily to most of my Britains! Laughing
A few lack tails, namely the giraffes, aren't you used for a long time with a tail-less giraffe? scratch
I continue completely seducted by Britains design even if I don't have a Britains addition for a long time. We can see easily that figures like the hippo, zebra, sable and many others are perfect renditions of the real animals. A high score brand and one of the most important of ever in this hobby.
Congratulations for your hare, seeing how it runs, it doesn't surprise me that you took so long to recover it.

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D   Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D - Page 8 EmptySat Jun 27, 2020 8:33 am

Yes, Roger, I almost could not believe my eyes when I saw them cheers

Funny thing is, that they belonged to a lady who got them when she was a child, but now she "is too old for toys".
I didn't tell her we are app the same age Rolling Eyes Laughing

And you even remember my tail-less Reisler giraffe Shocked Applause

Roger wrote:
Congratulations for your hare, seeing how it runs, it doesn't surprise me that you took so long to recover it.

lol!

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D   Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D - Page 8 EmptySat Jun 27, 2020 12:31 pm

Nice stuff

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D   Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 1:33 pm

And now ! Ta-daaa !

A trade with Taylor cheers
We made a real win-win trade, and are both very happy Wink

The ostrich and some of the sheep are marked, the others are not, so I would appreciate it very much if anybody can help me find out about their brands Very Happy

First , the most wonderful Ostrich from J. HILL & CO  sunny
Could it be a Somali ostrich with the blue legs ?

Two rams and two ewes  :

One of the rams is without horns, but he clearly IS a ram Wink

Johill Ram, unmarked ewe, and two wonderful, unmarked nanny goats

The lighter built ewe goes well with a lamb I got from David Scrivener Very Happy

Utterly charming zebra in dressage position  cheers
I just can't stop looking at him !

A real little charmer : Baby striped hyena !!! drunken
I was so happy when I saw that Isabella also got one, because I felt I ought to give this one to her,
- but I love him so much, and now I can keep him without having a bad concience  Applause  

He even found a mom here cheers

Lovely, Asian Rhino  Very Happy

And a hippo, - still wet from his bath  Laughing

An old bison,a bit scartched by life, but standing quietly, aware of his power and strength  pirat

So even if the upper bison is from Starlux , now my collection of British vintage metal models begins to look like something
The Ostrich is too large for my small-model-shelves, and the hyena is with her new-found mom Wink

Thankyou, Taylor, for the trade flower

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D   Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 6:54 pm

Really rare figures

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Tiermann

Tiermann

Country/State : Oregon, USA

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D   Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 8:32 pm

Wow, some wonderful things there. That hyena is fantastic as is the 'lightly built' ewe. Congratulations on some great additions, I am sure they will be very happy at their new home

Animobil.info Playmobil Animals
Back to top Go down
http://www.animobil.info
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D   Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 8:47 pm

very nice metal figure in your collection.

Very good trade. Applause Applause

SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D   Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 9:17 pm

Thankyou, friends Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Taos

Taos

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D   Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 9:18 pm

Great to have been of help Smile Smile and they look truly wonderful in your display!! Applause Applause

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D   Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D
Page 8 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next