Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

CollectA Bottlenose Dolphin

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Megaptera

Megaptera

Country/State : Germany

CollectA Bottlenose Dolphin  Empty
PostSubject: CollectA Bottlenose Dolphin    CollectA Bottlenose Dolphin  EmptySat 21 Mar 2020, 09:54

Hi,

I'm thinking about adding the Bottlenose Dolphin from CollectA to my collection. But I couldn't find any good pictures of this model. The pics I found had a large variety in colouration. Some models looked fantastic, while others were extremely awful.
Maybe, there are some collectors in the forum, who can show me this model...
Thank you to all, who can help:)
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: CollectA Bottlenose Dolphin    CollectA Bottlenose Dolphin  EmptySat 21 Mar 2020, 10:52

Sorry, I do not have one Crying or Very sad

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: CollectA Bottlenose Dolphin    CollectA Bottlenose Dolphin  EmptySat 21 Mar 2020, 11:27

You know certainly the picture at Toy animal Wiki - here - it was uploaded by Karin.
It is perfectly normal that you find loads of variations, it is a figure that exists since CollectA started and it survived all these years. It is rare to see replacements on Sealife Series or I'd tell you that a replacement is eminent once it is a key model.
I also don't have it, thus I can't help either.

bmathison1972

Country/State : Salt Lake City, UT

PostSubject: Re: CollectA Bottlenose Dolphin    CollectA Bottlenose Dolphin  EmptySat 21 Mar 2020, 12:21

I don't have it, but based on online retailers it is a little bigger than those by Safari and Mojo
Back to top Go down
Megaptera

Megaptera

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: CollectA Bottlenose Dolphin    CollectA Bottlenose Dolphin  EmptySat 21 Mar 2020, 12:34

Thank you, everyone. Yesterday, I've seen a wonderful Bottlenose from CollectA on an image, which looked amazing:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

So, I want to know if all of the newer ones look like this one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CollectA Bottlenose Dolphin    CollectA Bottlenose Dolphin  Empty

Back to top Go down

CollectA Bottlenose Dolphin
Page 1 of 1