Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

10th Anniversary of the STS-Forum!!!! - Happy Birthday!!!

Go down 
+24
Bowhead Whale
sauroid
Kiryuha
donny ong
lucky luke
Tiermann
Taos
NightLioness
Chris Sweetman
A-J
75senta75
rogerpgvg
Farm collector
Wilorvise
widukind
spacelab
Advicot
RtasVadumee
SUSANNE
landrover
Saarlooswolfhound
costicuba
pipsxlch
Roger
28 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

10th Anniversary of the STS-Forum!!!! - Happy Birthday!!! Empty
PostSubject: 10th Anniversary of the STS-Forum!!!! - Happy Birthday!!!   10th Anniversary of the STS-Forum!!!! - Happy Birthday!!! EmptyFri Mar 27, 2020 9:30 pm

Today...

362609 posts Very Happy

16631 topics Applause

2159 members cheers

3652 days… sunny

Shocked 3652 days! affraid

cheers bounce STS Forum is Ten years old today bounce cheers

Happy happy birthday STS

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Made by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] cheers

Last edited by Roger on Sat Mar 28, 2020 7:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
pipsxlch

pipsxlch

Country/State : US/Florida

PostSubject: Re: 10th Anniversary of the STS-Forum!!!! - Happy Birthday!!!   10th Anniversary of the STS-Forum!!!! - Happy Birthday!!! EmptyFri Mar 27, 2020 9:47 pm

And many more! Thanks to all that make this possible! Crocodile cheers geek flower
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: 10th Anniversary of the STS-Forum!!!! - Happy Birthday!!!   10th Anniversary of the STS-Forum!!!! - Happy Birthday!!! EmptyFri Mar 27, 2020 9:56 pm

Sorry for copying literally Christophe's topics: First, I am a traditionalist; second, Kiki is my mentor; third I am lazy! Sleep

Happy Birthday to this community!
Some retrospective.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], (Torben) was who founded this forum.
It started as Schleichtiersammler Forum. Thus the S for Schleich, T for Tier and S for Sammler.
It was the username of Torben in other boards and the name of his personal page.
Several years later, we shortened it to STS-Forum once it is not a forum dedicated to a single brand.
The levels of activity increased a lot during the first 6 years or so, though, the multiplication of other boards and social media dispersed the collecting community.
We are now a smaller village but we are really friendly, happy and resilient.
Yes, resilient is what we all need to be during these days and I want to thank everyone for being here!

Some more statistics:

Most active member: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 33714 posts
Most active topic starter: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 1311 topics
1st member: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
2nd Member: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: 10th Anniversary of the STS-Forum!!!! - Happy Birthday!!!   10th Anniversary of the STS-Forum!!!! - Happy Birthday!!! EmptyFri Mar 27, 2020 10:00 pm

cheers cheers cheers Happy Birthday STS ! cheers cheers cheers

Roger wrote:

Made by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] cheers

cheers Applause cheers

Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: 10th Anniversary of the STS-Forum!!!! - Happy Birthday!!!   10th Anniversary of the STS-Forum!!!! - Happy Birthday!!! EmptyFri Mar 27, 2020 10:25 pm

Happy birthday to this awesome community! It's only 10 years old? I feel like I've known many of you for so many splendid years! I first joined in 2011 when it was still schleichtiersammler. I've loved every moment here ever since! I hope this place can continue to thrive for another 10 x 10 years at least!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: 10th Anniversary of the STS-Forum!!!! - Happy Birthday!!!   10th Anniversary of the STS-Forum!!!! - Happy Birthday!!! EmptyFri Mar 27, 2020 10:39 pm

flower  flower  flower  flower  flower  flower  flower
OH My GOD, 10 YEARS

Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause

SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: 10th Anniversary of the STS-Forum!!!! - Happy Birthday!!!   10th Anniversary of the STS-Forum!!!! - Happy Birthday!!! EmptySat Mar 28, 2020 3:05 am

THANKYOU TO TORBEN FOR STARTING THIS WONDERFUL PLACE

THANKYOU TO EVERYONE WHO MAKES LIFE A LITTLE MORE FUN
BY SHARING THIS GREAT HOBBY

THANKYOU TO THE THE BRANDS WHO MAKES MIRACLES OUT OF PLASTIC

RtasVadumee

RtasVadumee

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: 10th Anniversary of the STS-Forum!!!! - Happy Birthday!!!   10th Anniversary of the STS-Forum!!!! - Happy Birthday!!! EmptySat Mar 28, 2020 7:06 am

Happy birthday cheers

Safari 24
Yujin 15
Southlands 12
Mojo 14
Maia&Borges 5
Bullyland 1
Recur 1
Homemade 3
Bootleg 1
Total 582
Back to top Go down
Advicot

Advicot

Country/State : A farm in Britiain

PostSubject: Re: 10th Anniversary of the STS-Forum!!!! - Happy Birthday!!!   10th Anniversary of the STS-Forum!!!! - Happy Birthday!!! EmptySat Mar 28, 2020 7:37 am

I may be only a recent member to this amazing forum, but I can surely see how much it has come on since the very beginning.

cheers HAPPY BRTHDAY STS! cheers

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: 10th Anniversary of the STS-Forum!!!! - Happy Birthday!!!   10th Anniversary of the STS-Forum!!!! - Happy Birthday!!! EmptySat Mar 28, 2020 9:11 am

Advicot wrote:
I may be only a recent member to this amazing forum, but I can surely see how much it has come on since the very beginning.

cheers HAPPY BRTHDAY STS! cheers

Thanks Adam, you are a recent member but your willingness to help in all areas is very appreciated. The picture illustrating this topic is yours as you are also giving your first steps as an editor at the Toy Animal Wiki. I hope you enjoy the forum and the hobby for a long time! Very Happy

spacelab

Country/State : Greece

PostSubject: Re: 10th Anniversary of the STS-Forum!!!! - Happy Birthday!!!   10th Anniversary of the STS-Forum!!!! - Happy Birthday!!! EmptySat Mar 28, 2020 9:19 am

Happy birthday to everyone in this community! So many kind, interesting and helpful people here, I'm so glad this is real and happening!
Cheers friends!! flower flower flower
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: 10th Anniversary of the STS-Forum!!!! - Happy Birthday!!!   10th Anniversary of the STS-Forum!!!! - Happy Birthday!!! EmptySat Mar 28, 2020 9:21 am

Happy Happy Birthday :)

I was happy as i got the invitation by my ebay-contact Torben. Now i was not alone with my hobby.
In all the years i found new friends and many many more :)

But i also miss the old friends here that leave this forum Sad

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Wilorvise

Wilorvise

Country/State : Colorado, USA

PostSubject: Re: 10th Anniversary of the STS-Forum!!!! - Happy Birthday!!!   10th Anniversary of the STS-Forum!!!! - Happy Birthday!!! EmptySat Mar 28, 2020 10:47 am

Happy birthday!

Country/State : Norway

PostSubject: Re: 10th Anniversary of the STS-Forum!!!! - Happy Birthday!!!   10th Anniversary of the STS-Forum!!!! - Happy Birthday!!! EmptySat Mar 28, 2020 1:50 pm

sunny flower flower Happy Birthday to STS and to you all on the forum flower flower sunny

rogerpgvg

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: 10th Anniversary of the STS-Forum!!!! - Happy Birthday!!!   10th Anniversary of the STS-Forum!!!! - Happy Birthday!!! EmptySat Mar 28, 2020 2:09 pm

Happy birthday cheers and thank you to everyone who contributes and contributed!

75senta75

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: 10th Anniversary of the STS-Forum!!!! - Happy Birthday!!!   10th Anniversary of the STS-Forum!!!! - Happy Birthday!!! EmptySat Mar 28, 2020 3:08 pm

flower Happy Birthday dear STS-Forum
and thanks to all members from all parts of the world for making STS what it is today!  flower

flower Many thanks to our administrators Christophe  monkey, Roger  Crocodile  and Susanne  cat for their great work in front and behind the scenes! flower

flower  flower Our members from all over the world  flower  flower

Alabama /USA, Alaska/Kodiak, Argentina, Arizona /USA, Aruba /ABC-Inseln Karibik, Australia, Australia, Australia/Canberra,
Australia/Queensland, Australia/Sydney, Australia/Townsville, Austria, Belgium, Brasil / Sao Paulo, Brasil,Brazil/Minas Gerais,
Bulgaria, Bulgaria/Sofia, California/USA, Canada, Canada/ Ontario, Canada/Montreal, Chile, China, Croatia / Zagreb, Croatia,
Czech Republic, Denmark, Denmark-the peninsula of Djursland,Devon /England, Egypt, El Salvador, England,España - Canarias - Tenerife,
Essex/ UK,Estonia,Finland,Finland/Tampere,Florida / USA,France, France/Drome,France/Lille,Gardendale/ Texas.Georgia/USA, Germany,
Germany / Dresden, Germany / Würzburg, Germany /Niedersachsen, Germany Vöhl/Hessen, Germany/ München,
Germany/ Rhineland Palatinate,Germany/Aschaffenburg, Germany/Jemgum, Greece, Haaksbergen/ The Netherlands,
Hampshire/ UK, Hungary, Idaho /USA, USA/India, Indonesia, Iran, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Italy/Firenze, Italy/Vaie, Torino, Italy/Verona,
Japan, Jerusalem, Kentucky/USA, Korea Republic, Lettland/Latvia, Los Angeles /USA, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malaysia, Malta, Maryland/USA,
Mexico, Minnestota /USA, Montana/USA, Netherland/Amsterdam, Nevada, New Jersey/USA, New York City, New Zealand,Norway,
Nottinghamshire England, Ohio/ USA, Oregon /USA, Pacific Northwest/USA, Pakistan, Peru, Philippines, Ростовская, Poland, Portugal,
Portugal/Lisboa, Portugal/Setúbal,.
Quatar, Romania, Romania/Bucharest. Russia, Russia/ St. Petersburg, Russia/ Tomsk, Russia/Kazan,
Russia/Sochi, Salt Lake City /Utah/USA, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Scotland, Seattle/Washington/USA. Serbia,Singapore,Slovakia,South Africa,
South Korea, South Wales UK, Spain/Barcelona, Spain/Cádiz, Spain/Madrid, Spain/Valencia, Sweden/Uppsala, Taiwan, Tasmania,
Tennessee/USA, Texas USA, Texas/Round Rock, Thailand, Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh / Saigon, The Netherlands, The Netherlands/Dirksland,
The Netherlands/Groningen, The Netherlands/Leeuwarden, The Netherlands/Nijmegen, Turkey, UK/ Lancashire, UK/Staffordshire,
UK/ Norfalk, UK/Essex, UK/London, UK/Southsea, Ukraine, Ukraine/Kyiv, USA/ Pennsylvania, USA/ Indiana, SA/ Puerto Rico,
USA/California, USA/Dallas, USA/Delaware, USA/Georgia, USA/Illinois, USA/Iowa, USA/Maine, USA/Missouri, USA/Montana,
USA/Nebraska, USA/Orlando, USA/Rhode Island, USA/Spokane - Washington, USA/Victoria, USA/Virginia, USA/Winfield, USA/Wisconsin,
Utah/USA, Venezuela/Merida, Viet Nam, Virginia/ USA, Wales/UK, Wiltshire /UK.

flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower

Last edited by 75senta75 on Thu Apr 30, 2020 2:13 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: 10th Anniversary of the STS-Forum!!!! - Happy Birthday!!!   10th Anniversary of the STS-Forum!!!! - Happy Birthday!!! EmptySat Mar 28, 2020 3:18 pm

WOW ! Yvette I can't believe it ! What a huge job you did !!! cheers Applause Applause

This really puts in perspective that we come from almost all over the world Very Happy

A-J

A-J

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: 10th Anniversary of the STS-Forum!!!! - Happy Birthday!!!   10th Anniversary of the STS-Forum!!!! - Happy Birthday!!! EmptySat Mar 28, 2020 3:34 pm

Wow, 10 years already Shocked I guess it was a while back indeed when I stumbled upon this lovely community.

cheers cheers cheers Hurray cheers cheers cheers

Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/ajs.artistry/
Chris Sweetman

Chris Sweetman

Country/State : Nottinghamshire England

PostSubject: Re: 10th Anniversary of the STS-Forum!!!! - Happy Birthday!!!   10th Anniversary of the STS-Forum!!!! - Happy Birthday!!! EmptySat Mar 28, 2020 7:59 pm

HAPPY 10TH ANNIVERSARY TO THE STS FORUM

Britains Pelicans, beak open, are also wishing Happy 10th Birthday to the STS Forum.

On the left is the second issue introduced in 1971 which was the replacement for the one on the right which was issued in 1960. The 1971 issue was deleted in 1985.

Both models were given the same number 1382.

Last edited by Chris Sweetman on Sun Mar 29, 2020 7:31 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/chrisstar4/
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: 10th Anniversary of the STS-Forum!!!! - Happy Birthday!!!   10th Anniversary of the STS-Forum!!!! - Happy Birthday!!! EmptySun Mar 29, 2020 6:18 am

Time flies! Happy 10th anniversary STS!!

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: 10th Anniversary of the STS-Forum!!!! - Happy Birthday!!!   10th Anniversary of the STS-Forum!!!! - Happy Birthday!!! EmptySun Mar 29, 2020 11:44 am

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!CONGRATS Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause

Tiermann

Country/State : Oregon, USA

PostSubject: Re: 10th Anniversary of the STS-Forum!!!! - Happy Birthday!!!   10th Anniversary of the STS-Forum!!!! - Happy Birthday!!! EmptySun Mar 29, 2020 3:03 pm

Happy Birthday STS!

Animobil.info Playmobil Animals
Back to top Go down
http://www.animobil.info
lucky luke

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: 10th Anniversary of the STS-Forum!!!! - Happy Birthday!!!   10th Anniversary of the STS-Forum!!!! - Happy Birthday!!! EmptySun Mar 29, 2020 5:49 pm

Happy Birthday STS! Applause Applause Applause
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: 10th Anniversary of the STS-Forum!!!! - Happy Birthday!!!   10th Anniversary of the STS-Forum!!!! - Happy Birthday!!! EmptySun Mar 29, 2020 6:12 pm

75senta75 wrote:

flower Many thanks to our administrators Christophe  monkey, Roger  Crocodile  and Susanne  cat for their great work in front and behind the scenes! flower

flower  flower Our members from all over the world  flower  flower

Alabama /USA, Alaska/Kodiak, Argentina, Arizona /USA, Aruba /ABC-Inseln Karibik, Australia, Australia, Australia/Canberra,
Australia/Queensland, Australia/Sydney, Australia/Townsville, Austria, Belgium, Brasil / Sao Paulo, Brasil,Brazil/Minas Gerais,
Bulgaria, Bulgaria/Sofia, California/USA, Canada, Canada/ Ontario, Canada/Montreal, Chile, China, Columbia, Columbia/Medellin/ Croatia / Zagreb, Croatia,
Czech Republic, Denmark, Denmark-the peninsula of Djursland,Devon /England, Egypt, El Salvador, England,España - Canarias - Tenerife,
Essex/ UK,Estonia,Finland,Finland/Tampere,Florida / USA,France, France/Drome,France/Lille,Gardendale/ Texas.Georgia/USA, Germany,
Germany / Dresden, Germany / Würzburg, Germany /Niedersachsen, Germany Vöhl/Hessen, Germany/ München,
Germany/ Rhineland Palatinate,Germany/Aschaffenburg, Germany/Jemgum, Greece, Haaksbergen/ The Netherlands,
Hampshire/ UK, Hungary, Idaho /USA, USA/India, Indonesia, Iran, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Italy/Firenze, Italy/Vaie, Torino, Italy/Verona,
Japan, Jerusalem, Kentucky/USA, Lettland/Latvia, Los Angeles /USA, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malaysia, Malta, Maryland/USA,
Mexico, Minnestota /USA, Montana/USA, Netherland/Amsterdam, Nevada, New Jersey/USA, New York City, New Zealand,Norway,
Nottinghamshire England, Ohio/ USA, Oregon /USA, Pacific Northwest/USA, Pakistan, Peru, Philippines, Ростовская, Poland, Portugal,
Portugal/Lisboa, Portugal/Setúbal,.
Quatar, Romania, Romania/Bucharest. Russia, Russia/ St. Petersburg, Russia/ Tomsk, Russia/Kazan,
Russia/Sochi, Salt Lake City /Utah/USA, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Scotland, Seattle/Washington/USA. Serbia,Singapore,Slovakia,South Africa,
South Korea, South Wales UK, Spain/Barcelona, Spain/Cádiz, Spain/Madrid, Spain/Valencia, Sweden/Uppsala, Taiwan, Tasmania,
Tennessee/USA, Texas USA, Texas/Round Rock, Thailand, Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh / Saigon, The Netherlands, The Netherlands/Dirksland,
The Netherlands/Groningen, The Netherlands/Leeuwarden, The Netherlands/Nijmegen, Turkey, UK/ Lancashire, UK/Staffordshire,
UK/ Norfalk, UK/Essex, UK/London, UK/Southsea, Ukraine, Ukraine/Kyiv, USA/ Pennsylvania, USA/ Indiana, SA/ Puerto Rico,
USA/California, USA/Dallas, USA/Delaware, USA/Georgia, USA/Illinois, USA/Iowa, USA/Maine, USA/Missouri, USA/Montana,
USA/Nebraska, USA/Orlando, USA/Rhode Island, USA/Spokane - Washington, USA/Victoria, USA/Virginia, USA/Winfield, USA/Wisconsin,
Utah/USA, Venezuela/Merida, Viet Nam, Virginia/ USA, Wales/UK, Wiltshire /UK.

flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower

What a great work you've done with this globe of flags. I enjoy to see the Portuguese flag so nicely positioned. cheers

Thanks also to all of our moderators and to all members, a forum only works with the participation of everybody. Very Happy

Country/State : indonesia

PostSubject: Re: 10th Anniversary of the STS-Forum!!!! - Happy Birthday!!!   10th Anniversary of the STS-Forum!!!! - Happy Birthday!!! EmptySun Mar 29, 2020 11:34 pm

Happy Birthday STS-Forum. Wishing all the best to this forum and all of the members.
Thank you so much all members for your sharing here. What a pleasure to be here. sunny

What a great job you've done Yvette. Thanks. Applause

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 10th Anniversary of the STS-Forum!!!! - Happy Birthday!!!   10th Anniversary of the STS-Forum!!!! - Happy Birthday!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

10th Anniversary of the STS-Forum!!!! - Happy Birthday!!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next