Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rtas' main collection

Go down 
+21
Roger
Kikimalou
Bonnie
Fossa
Taos
Pardofelis
Duck-Anch-Amun
SerAndrew
Megaptera
lucky luke
SUSANNE
landrover
costicuba
Saarlooswolfhound
Caracal
Advicot
Steve170
rogerpgvg
widukind
spacelab
RtasVadumee
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
rogerpgvg

rogerpgvg

Country/State : UK

Rtas' main collection - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rtas' main collection   Rtas' main collection - Page 40 EmptySat May 15, 2021 4:51 am

To prevent minor scratches, it may be useful to wrap your figures. I wrap mine in paper kitchen towels (with a sticker to label them).
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Rtas' main collection   Rtas' main collection - Page 40 EmptySat May 15, 2021 9:03 am

Whoa, blast from the past! This is basically the system I used as a kid to hold my models.Thats why many of them are very scuffed and have lost much of their paint. Your system however is much more organized and orderly. As for scuffing, storage is still the hardest issue for collectors and there are lots of ways to tackle it. Your bubble wrap looks like a good way to layer and limit rubbing, but paper towels are probably a good idea too Roger. Very Happy

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Bonnie

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Rtas' main collection   Rtas' main collection - Page 40 EmptySat May 15, 2021 9:18 am

Wonderful storage idea! cheers
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Rtas' main collection   Rtas' main collection - Page 40 EmptySat May 15, 2021 9:39 am

Great storage idea.I too, have to keep mine in plastic containers and I use bubble wrap for some of the larger models and put a note in with each container so I know what models are in there.I put my models in bags that you use for sandwiches/food storage(Ziploc)to try and prevent scratching.

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Rtas' main collection   Rtas' main collection - Page 40 EmptySat May 15, 2021 1:14 pm

cheers cheers cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Advicot

Advicot

Country/State : A farm in Britiain

PostSubject: Re: Rtas' main collection   Rtas' main collection - Page 40 EmptySun May 16, 2021 9:02 am

I would love to delve through your drawers, especially the vintage one! Very Happy

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rtas' main collection   Rtas' main collection - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rtas' main collection
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40