Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Quarantine additions from Papo

Go down 
+5
Pardofelis
RtasVadumee
Roger
Advicot
Wildheart
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Wildheart

Wildheart

Country/State : Bucharest,Romania

Quarantine additions from Papo Empty
PostSubject: Quarantine additions from Papo   Quarantine additions from Papo EmptyFri Apr 10, 2020 9:20 am

I saw the news about the gharial and couldn’t wait any longer! And since I was already paying for shipping, I decided to add two more figurines to the cart! 😂

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Advicot

Advicot

Country/State : A farm in Britiain

PostSubject: Re: Quarantine additions from Papo   Quarantine additions from Papo EmptyFri Apr 10, 2020 9:55 am

Very nice additions! :)

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Quarantine additions from Papo   Quarantine additions from Papo EmptyFri Apr 10, 2020 10:23 am

Mihnea, it is really wonderful to see you back here. Quarantine isolates us a lot but on STS it is working to put many of us together again. Saving postage is the best excuse of a collector to justify a few more additions. Laughing These three are wonderful and I also have them. They are also interesting species and that may explain your choices. Recently, a friend on forum found that the Schleich gharial is actually a false gharial so, one more excuse to get the masterful Papo Indian gharial. The new Papo alligator is also incredible and some of us are using the Papo baby croc as a caiman. Very Happy I hope you are well! Very Happy

Wildheart

PostSubject: Re: Quarantine additions from Papo   Quarantine additions from Papo EmptyFri Apr 10, 2020 10:31 am

Roger wrote:
Mihnea, it is really wonderful to see you back here. I hope you are well! Very Happy

I am well, just isolated in my apartment for who knows how much longer. 😞

RtasVadumee

RtasVadumee

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Quarantine additions from Papo   Quarantine additions from Papo EmptyFri Apr 10, 2020 11:10 am

Roger wrote:
some of us are using the Papo baby croc as a caiman. Very Happy

I may end up buying the baby croc and using it as a caiman but I still feel like it is quite dishonest (I mean, even more than using Schleich's last tiger as a Sumatran one Embarassed ).

Safari 24
Yujin 15
Southlands 12
Mojo 14
Maia&Borges 5
Bullyland 1
Recur 1
Homemade 3
Bootleg 1
Total 582
Back to top Go down
Pardofelis

Pardofelis

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Quarantine additions from Papo   Quarantine additions from Papo EmptyFri Apr 10, 2020 11:13 am

Roger wrote:
Recently, a friend on forum found that the Schleich gharial is actually a false gharial so, one more excuse to get the masterful Papo Indian gharial.

Not so recently, I remember this discussion from at least last summer Very Happy

Total: 307
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Quarantine additions from Papo   Quarantine additions from Papo EmptyFri Apr 10, 2020 11:48 am

Wildheart wrote:
Roger wrote:
Mihnea, it is really wonderful to see you back here. I hope you are well! Very Happy

I am well, just isolated in my apartment for who knows how much longer. 😞

I am glad you are well, most of us are isolated and I understand it is not easy for such a young man as you are. Fortunately we have a lot of tools to enjoy using the internet or with other indoors activities. Patience, things will be back to normal and we will rediscover that some things we didn't pay too much atention, are in fact very pleasant.

Pardofelis wrote:
Roger wrote:
Recently, a friend on forum found that the Schleich gharial is actually a false gharial so, one more excuse to get the masterful Papo Indian gharial.

Not so recently, I remember this discussion from at least last summer Very Happy

It depends of the interlocutor. Mihnea was a very active member during the first years of the forum, since 2014, if we ignore a few sporadic posts in 2018, it goes already 6 years of "inactivity". So, something that happened last Summer, is recent.
Though, more important that a little lexical detail, it is welcoming Mihnea and his new additions.
I was just trying to captivate Mihnea to get some more Papo figures, I love to see everyone with crouded shelves and empty wallets. Laughing

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Quarantine additions from Papo   Quarantine additions from Papo EmptyFri Apr 10, 2020 12:12 pm

very good choice Wildheart! :)
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Quarantine additions from Papo   Quarantine additions from Papo EmptyFri Apr 10, 2020 12:40 pm

MIHNEA cheers
Our little boy of ten years ago has grown a BEARD affraid Very Happy
It is so good to se you, - even if it reminds me that I have also become 10 years older Rolling Eyes
Sorry, I hope I don't embarras you ? Embarassed

Those three models are just great !
And saving on shipping is a very, very good excuse to get a few more fine Papos Wink

Wildheart

Wildheart

PostSubject: Re: Quarantine additions from Papo   Quarantine additions from Papo EmptyFri Apr 10, 2020 1:25 pm

Susanne, you could never! I am glad to see everybody is as cheerful and optimistic as ever! I have been purchasing less and less things due to my cabinets getting seriously crowded, but also due to a lack of excitement when it comes to most European brands. After a certain point, new species and also realistic models of new species are harder to find. 😂😅

SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Quarantine additions from Papo   Quarantine additions from Papo EmptyFri Apr 10, 2020 3:11 pm

You are right !!!! Rolling Eyes

SO many tigers and elephants and deer cat elephant rendeer

But unless this *beep* virus stops everything, Papo may give us a snail, a mole and a jacal soon Very Happy

Laughing Yes, of course we are cheerful and optimistic, whe have the greatest hobby in the world Wink

costicuba

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Quarantine additions from Papo   Quarantine additions from Papo EmptySat Apr 11, 2020 4:50 am

I am glad to see my romanian neighbor back here again Very Happy
And with 3 wonderful models , which I love.
So , this tactics of saving money on shipping works very well .. Susanne know`s this very well too Laughing

Congratulations for these new models and I hope to see more of you soon :)

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Quarantine additions from Papo   Quarantine additions from Papo EmptySat Apr 11, 2020 3:45 pm

Mihnea is back!! With a good choice of Papo figures :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Wildheart

Wildheart

PostSubject: Re: Quarantine additions from Papo   Quarantine additions from Papo EmptySat Apr 11, 2020 10:28 pm

widukind wrote:
Mihnea is back!! With a good choice of Papo figures :)

I have some more surprises in stock! 🤗 Will post pics tomorrow!

SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Quarantine additions from Papo   Quarantine additions from Papo EmptySun Apr 12, 2020 11:19 am

Wildheart wrote:

cheers

It is tomorrow now Very Happy

bounce bounce

Wildheart

Wildheart

PostSubject: Re: Quarantine additions from Papo   Quarantine additions from Papo EmptySun Apr 12, 2020 3:09 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
Wildheart wrote:

cheers

It is tomorrow now Very Happy

bounce bounce

Check the “customs” part of the forum! 🤗

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quarantine additions from Papo   Quarantine additions from Papo Empty

Back to top Go down

Quarantine additions from Papo
Page 1 of 1