Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

REBOR - Stegosaurus - Woodland variant

Go down 
+3
SUSANNE
Advicot
costicuba
7 posters
AuthorMessage
costicuba

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

REBOR - Stegosaurus - Woodland variant Empty
PostSubject: REBOR - Stegosaurus - Woodland variant   REBOR - Stegosaurus - Woodland variant EmptySun Apr 12, 2020 4:15 pm

In 2019 , REBOR presented to us 3 versions of Stegosaurus Armatus , in 1\35 scale.
The name of the stego is Garden.

And WOW, I was absolutely blown away  affraid
Since the beggining Rebor started , I always like their models, but some how, I never purchased any of them..
But after seeing these beauties also from some Youtube reviews, I was sure, that one of these will be my first Rebor model !  cheers

First let`s see the original , stock photos by Rebor of all three :

Woodland variant:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Mountain variant:

Plain variant:

Because, I wanted to get only one of them, I was in a very difficult choice ...
Which one of them will be mine ... hmm .. I really wanted to get one, with more interesting and unique color ,
like the Mountain or Plain variants ... but after watching many reviews, still the Woodland variant appeals to me the most.

So, ladies and gentlemen, I present to you my Rebor Stego , in Woodland colors.
Tadaaa :

It has also a very nice card, with some info :

The model comes with a nice base and this photo is especially for TAW :

The base is nicely made it, from hard material and every Stego variant, has also a different variant of base .. depends on the habitat.

And the back of the base, Rebor are masters of the cool style :

But this Stego actually doesn`t need to stand on a base, because it is made with a perfect balance, so the base is just an extra thing.

Here how it is without a base :

And before to move to the walk around , here is a bit more information about the model.
One interesting thing is , that this model has some articulation on the neck, so you can move the head right and left, up and down,
and you can choose the position you like ... and also it has some articulation on the tail , mostly right and left.

The model comes in two parts. The tail is a seperate piece, so it needs to be assembled.

Now let`s go to the walk around :

Now maybe you see why I choose this variant ... it is absolutely beautiful with these colors , pattern details
and the most incredible part, the plates :

Look at these extreme details on the legs , with an interesting touch including some scutes for more realism :

The tail is also beautifuly made it :

And the most adorable, and realistic Stego face :

About the size, let`s see it together with a well known model - Papo Stego :

And with some other models from my Stego collection :

PNSO on the right, Colorata on the left and the small Kaiyodo JP3 Stego prodused for Coca Cola in the middle

So much colors ...and plates  Laughing  :

Just look at me and smile :

Ahh, isn`t it a charmer ?  Very Happy

Last edited by costicuba on Sun Apr 12, 2020 6:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Advicot

Advicot

Country/State : A farm in Britiain

PostSubject: Re: REBOR - Stegosaurus - Woodland variant   REBOR - Stegosaurus - Woodland variant EmptySun Apr 12, 2020 4:56 pm

Very beautiful figure Kosta!

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: REBOR - Stegosaurus - Woodland variant   REBOR - Stegosaurus - Woodland variant EmptySun Apr 12, 2020 5:19 pm

Stegosaurs are were amazing creatures !!!cheers
When I knew next to nothing about prehistoric life and saw a model of a stegosaurus, I thought it was a cartoon animal Laughing
Thanks to STS, now I know next to a little about prehistoric life , and I still find it almost unbelieveable that such creatures existed ! scratch

And here we suddenly see one which looks alive affraid
Everything is perfect, and so are your pictures Applause

You picked the one that is most beautyful, and I find it fascinating that it lived in the forest....hmmm, please note that I can help talking about it as if it is the real animal Laughing

Thankyou very, very much for this walkaround, and congratulations that you got such a magnificent addition cheers

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: REBOR - Stegosaurus - Woodland variant   REBOR - Stegosaurus - Woodland variant EmptySun Apr 12, 2020 6:57 pm

Kosta, it is wonderful to see your energy in full power again. This time dancing with your camera and presenting us a perfect ballet!!
These REBOR models are super detailed and admirable pieces. Even their bases are incredible, there is a certain romantism on them.
Stegos have a somewhat leafy look and the Woodland version surely suites him well. I like all other versions too, especially the plates of the Plains and the stratigraphic style of the Mountain. Though, the pattern of the latter is quite distracting and do not helps showing the amazing level of detail and flow of this compendium sculpture.
Brilliant walk around, I even took my head out of the display to avoid being hit by the tail of the beast! affraid

costicuba

PostSubject: Re: REBOR - Stegosaurus - Woodland variant   REBOR - Stegosaurus - Woodland variant EmptySun Apr 12, 2020 10:08 pm

Thank you very much Adam, Susanne and Roger :)

Yes Susanne, it looks like a real animal Very Happy

Haha Roger, these days I am dancing with knifes, with cameras.... with whatever I can find at home Laughing

Roger wrote:
I like all other versions too, especially the plates of the Plains and the stratigraphic style of the Mountain. Though, the pattern of the latter is quite distracting and do not helps showing the amazing level of detail and flow of this compendium sculpture.

These was exactly my taughts Very Happy I really like the the plates of the Plains the most ... and for the same reasons, I didn`t choose the others :)

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: REBOR - Stegosaurus - Woodland variant   REBOR - Stegosaurus - Woodland variant EmptyMon Apr 13, 2020 1:45 am

Congratulation Costa, this estegosaurus is very nice, it have many detaills.

cheers cheers cheers cheers

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: REBOR - Stegosaurus - Woodland variant   REBOR - Stegosaurus - Woodland variant EmptyMon Apr 13, 2020 11:50 am

cheers cheers cheers cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
costicuba

costicuba

PostSubject: Re: REBOR - Stegosaurus - Woodland variant   REBOR - Stegosaurus - Woodland variant EmptyMon Apr 13, 2020 2:41 pm

Thank`s Fernando and Andreas :)

Saien

Country/State : Slovakia

PostSubject: Re: REBOR - Stegosaurus - Woodland variant   REBOR - Stegosaurus - Woodland variant EmptyMon May 25, 2020 7:50 pm

Wow, amazing model Shocked cheers cheers Congrats! Applause Applause

costicuba

PostSubject: Re: REBOR - Stegosaurus - Woodland variant   REBOR - Stegosaurus - Woodland variant EmptyTue May 26, 2020 7:13 am

Thank`s Andrea :)

PostSubject: Re: REBOR - Stegosaurus - Woodland variant   REBOR - Stegosaurus - Woodland variant Empty

Back to top Go down

REBOR - Stegosaurus - Woodland variant
Page 1 of 1