Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kaiyodo Natural Monuments of Japan

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
tjjtjjtjja

tjjtjjtjja

Country/State : China/Shanghai

Kaiyodo Natural Monuments of Japan Empty
PostSubject: Kaiyodo Natural Monuments of Japan   Kaiyodo Natural Monuments of Japan EmptyMon Apr 13, 2020 3:31 pm

May 2002 ~ June 2003, "Natural Monuments of Japan - Animals" is a Shogakukan Inc. (publisher) magazine that introduces natural monuments of Japan. It was sold for 850JPY every Tuesday, and the Kaiyodo produced it animal model for each period. The entire series of natural monuments includes animal models, books, cards, book box, cabinets, etc.
Natural Monuments of Japan include:
1. First issue, 1 volume + 1 Ryukyu black-breasted leaf turtle larvae model, BE-PAL April 2002 issue attachment
2. Magazine, 50 volumes + 50 animal models + 50 cards + 5 book boxes
3. Japanese dormouse (light color), attached to the second edition of Shogakukan May issue
4. Cyan lobster, partly assembled from magazines 28 to 30
5. Golden Wolf, one of the three limited wolves, obtained by drawing, limited to 1000
6. Silver Wolf, one of the three limited wolves, limited to the magazine
7. White wolf, one of the three limited wolves, only obtained in the promotional activities of the direct store of Kaiyodo
8. Netsuke, pika, fox, owl, BE-PAL July 2002 issue attachment, a total of 2100 presents
9. Official cabinets, 3 cabinets custom-made according to the model

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by tjjtjjtjja on Mon Apr 13, 2020 3:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
tjjtjjtjja

tjjtjjtjja

PostSubject: Re: Kaiyodo Natural Monuments of Japan   Kaiyodo Natural Monuments of Japan EmptyMon Apr 13, 2020 3:33 pm

1. First issue, 1 volume + 1 Ryukyu black-breasted leaf turtle larvae model, BE-PAL April 2002 issue attachment

tjjtjjtjja

PostSubject: Re: Kaiyodo Natural Monuments of Japan   Kaiyodo Natural Monuments of Japan EmptyMon Apr 13, 2020 3:36 pm

2. Magazine, 50 volumes + 50 animal models + 50 cards + 5 book boxes

tjjtjjtjja

PostSubject: Re: Kaiyodo Natural Monuments of Japan   Kaiyodo Natural Monuments of Japan EmptyMon Apr 13, 2020 3:37 pm

3. Japanese dormouse (light color), attached to the second edition of Shogakukan May issue

tjjtjjtjja

PostSubject: Re: Kaiyodo Natural Monuments of Japan   Kaiyodo Natural Monuments of Japan EmptyMon Apr 13, 2020 3:40 pm

4. Cyan lobster, partly assembled from magazines 28 to 30

tjjtjjtjja

PostSubject: Re: Kaiyodo Natural Monuments of Japan   Kaiyodo Natural Monuments of Japan EmptyMon Apr 13, 2020 3:42 pm

5. Golden Wolf, one of the three limited wolves, obtained by drawing, limited to 1000
6. Silver Wolf, one of the three limited wolves, limited to the magazine
7. White wolf, one of the three limited wolves, only obtained in the promotional activities of the direct store of Kaiyodo

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Kaiyodo Natural Monuments of Japan   Kaiyodo Natural Monuments of Japan EmptyMon Apr 13, 2020 3:43 pm

This is completely, totally, enormously wonderful cheers bounce Applause Applause

tjjtjjtjja

tjjtjjtjja

PostSubject: Re: Kaiyodo Natural Monuments of Japan   Kaiyodo Natural Monuments of Japan EmptyMon Apr 13, 2020 3:46 pm

8. Netsuke, pika, fox, owl, BE-PAL July 2002 issue attachment, a total of 2100 presents

tjjtjjtjja

PostSubject: Re: Kaiyodo Natural Monuments of Japan   Kaiyodo Natural Monuments of Japan EmptyMon Apr 13, 2020 3:48 pm

9. Official cabinets, 3 cabinets custom-made according to the model

tjjtjjtjja

PostSubject: Re: Kaiyodo Natural Monuments of Japan   Kaiyodo Natural Monuments of Japan EmptyMon Apr 13, 2020 3:49 pm

If you want to see which model inside, please point out, I will upload the picture.

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Kaiyodo Natural Monuments of Japan   Kaiyodo Natural Monuments of Japan EmptyMon Apr 13, 2020 4:25 pm

I love that serie :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
tjjtjjtjja

tjjtjjtjja

PostSubject: Re: Kaiyodo Natural Monuments of Japan   Kaiyodo Natural Monuments of Japan EmptyMon Apr 13, 2020 4:27 pm

widukind wrote:
I love that serie :)

Me too. cheers

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Kaiyodo Natural Monuments of Japan   Kaiyodo Natural Monuments of Japan EmptyMon Apr 13, 2020 7:18 pm

Those cabinets are fantastic !!! Shocked

You must have the most beautyful, complete, orderly and interesting collection in the world cheers

Thankyou for asking if there is a model we would like to see , - I would like to se a closer picture of the horse and the ....is it a black dog ? Very Happy

WhiteLightning Wolf

WhiteLightning Wolf

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Kaiyodo Natural Monuments of Japan   Kaiyodo Natural Monuments of Japan EmptyMon Apr 13, 2020 7:50 pm

I have all 3 of the wolves and adore them so much. My favorites of the Japanese figures in my collection!

tjjtjjtjja

PostSubject: Re: Kaiyodo Natural Monuments of Japan   Kaiyodo Natural Monuments of Japan EmptyTue Apr 14, 2020 2:51 am

SUSANNE wrote:
Those cabinets are fantastic !!! Shocked

You must have the most beautyful, complete, orderly and interesting collection in the world cheers

Thankyou for asking if there is a model we would like to see , - I would like to se a closer picture of the horse and the ....is it a black dog ?  Very Happy

Thank you, but I have not official cabinets Sad

Misaki Uma

Kai Ken

tjjtjjtjja

PostSubject: Re: Kaiyodo Natural Monuments of Japan   Kaiyodo Natural Monuments of Japan EmptyTue Apr 14, 2020 2:56 am

WhiteLightning Wolf wrote:
I have all 3 of the wolves and adore them so much. My favorites of the Japanese figures in my collection!

Great collections!

If you like Japanese brands wolf figures, please take a look at this post, there are other Kaiyodo wolf figures in the post.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Kaiyodo Natural Monuments of Japan   Kaiyodo Natural Monuments of Japan EmptyTue Apr 14, 2020 3:31 am

Absolutely stunning. Thank you for sharing!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kaiyodo Natural Monuments of Japan   Kaiyodo Natural Monuments of Japan Empty

Back to top Go down

Kaiyodo Natural Monuments of Japan
Page 1 of 1