Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Underwater Adventures shark set

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
pipsxlch

pipsxlch

Country/State : US/Florida

Underwater Adventures shark set  Empty
PostSubject: Underwater Adventures shark set    Underwater Adventures shark set  EmptyThu Apr 16, 2020 1:43 am

I just found at Walgreens drugstore a boxed set of sharks titled 'Underwater Adventures'. It's a quite interesting set in its selection of species. The manufacturer is not stamped on the figures or listed on the box; all are just Made in China except for a Walgreens ink stamp or two.

I will be unable to take a picture or respond until Saturday; I will do so then. This isn't a cheap set ($10.70 after tax), but with 3 larger figures, 3 medium and 4 toob sized figures the price isn't so bad per piece.
Back to top Go down
halichoeres

halichoeres

Country/State : Illinois, USA

PostSubject: Re: Underwater Adventures shark set    Underwater Adventures shark set  EmptyThu Apr 16, 2020 2:58 am

I have a sneaking suspicion that this is the same set, in a new package, as the Shark Week one that was sold at Walmart a year or two back.

Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Underwater Adventures shark set    Underwater Adventures shark set  EmptyThu Apr 16, 2020 3:13 am

I'd love to see photos when you can post them. bounce

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Underwater Adventures shark set    Underwater Adventures shark set  EmptyThu Apr 16, 2020 7:26 am

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:

Me too Very Happy

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Underwater Adventures shark set    Underwater Adventures shark set  EmptyFri Apr 17, 2020 5:51 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
Saarlooswolfhound wrote:

Me too Very Happy

Same here

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
pipsxlch

pipsxlch

PostSubject: Re: Underwater Adventures shark set    Underwater Adventures shark set  EmptySat Apr 18, 2020 1:26 am

Tim, I never saw the Walmart set so I can't confirm. You are likely right though.

Problem- I use Photobucket, and I just got a message tonight that they will no longer allow hosting from their site unless I triple my payments to them. Obviously I am dropping my subscription there now. So unless/until I find another hosting site, I can't post pictures. I can email pictures to anyone who may be interested, if so PM me your email and I'll forward them. You have my permission to post them here or use them however you like if so.

I'm a technoidiot so finding a new site may take a bit. I tried to set up an Imgur account but it was too confusing for me.
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Underwater Adventures shark set    Underwater Adventures shark set  EmptySat Apr 18, 2020 7:12 am

Here are these sets.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
halichoeres

halichoeres

PostSubject: Re: Underwater Adventures shark set    Underwater Adventures shark set  EmptySat Apr 18, 2020 5:14 pm

Yeah, the ones widukind posted are the ones I was thinking of

pipsxlch

pipsxlch

PostSubject: Re: Underwater Adventures shark set    Underwater Adventures shark set  EmptySun Apr 19, 2020 12:49 am

It looks like the same set, or at least many of the same figures, from Andreas' photos.
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Underwater Adventures shark set    Underwater Adventures shark set  EmptySun Apr 19, 2020 12:24 pm

Thanks

Back to top Go down
halichoeres

halichoeres

PostSubject: Re: Underwater Adventures shark set    Underwater Adventures shark set  EmptySun Apr 19, 2020 3:13 pm

Good to know! They were available so briefly, I'm sure people will be glad to have another shot at them

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Underwater Adventures shark set    Underwater Adventures shark set  Empty

Back to top Go down

Underwater Adventures shark set
Page 1 of 1