Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dog and cat breeds

Go down 
+5
Advicot
lucky luke
WhiteLightning Wolf
SUSANNE
Taos
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

Dog and cat breeds Empty
PostSubject: Dog and cat breeds   Dog and cat breeds EmptyThu Apr 16, 2020 1:10 pm

My selection of dog and cat breeds Smile
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

Dog and cat breeds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dog and cat breeds   Dog and cat breeds EmptyThu Apr 16, 2020 2:21 pm

HUrraaay !!! cheers

You have a truely amazing collection !!!
LOOK at those rare, wonderful old Schleich hsorsedogs like the super-beagle, super-boxer, and bot colours of Schnauzer Applause

Last edited by SUSANNE on Thu Apr 16, 2020 3:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
Taos

Taos

Dog and cat breeds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dog and cat breeds   Dog and cat breeds EmptyThu Apr 16, 2020 2:53 pm

Thank you so much Susanne Smile

WhiteLightning Wolf

Country/State : United States

Dog and cat breeds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dog and cat breeds   Dog and cat breeds EmptyThu Apr 16, 2020 3:12 pm

Ooooh wow!!! So many wonderful dogs and cats! Love the german shepherds especially!

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

Dog and cat breeds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dog and cat breeds   Dog and cat breeds EmptyThu Apr 16, 2020 4:01 pm

Very Happy Applause cheers Cool sunny
Back to top Go down
Advicot

Advicot

Country/State : A farm in Britiain

Dog and cat breeds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dog and cat breeds   Dog and cat breeds EmptyThu Apr 16, 2020 4:30 pm

I see you have Barack Obama's dog: Bo the Portuguese Water Dog, is it the Bullyland figure with a custom collar?

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Dog and cat breeds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dog and cat breeds   Dog and cat breeds EmptyThu Apr 16, 2020 4:41 pm

Advicot wrote:
I see you have Barack Obama's dog: Bo the Portuguese Water Dog, is it the Bullyland figure with a custom collar?

Yes ! Bullyland made it when Obama was president Very Happy

That was the time when Bullyland was still very active and still made many great models Wink - and some not-so-good Wink

SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Dog and cat breeds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dog and cat breeds   Dog and cat breeds EmptyThu Apr 16, 2020 4:41 pm

Advicot wrote:

Yes ! Bullyland made it when Obama was president Very Happy

That was the time when Bullyland was still very active and still made many great models  Wink  - and some not-so-good   Wink

Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

Dog and cat breeds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dog and cat breeds   Dog and cat breeds EmptyThu Apr 16, 2020 5:03 pm

So many awesome dogs! I am going to come back and ask questions when I can. Lovely collection!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
costicuba

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

Dog and cat breeds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dog and cat breeds   Dog and cat breeds EmptyThu Apr 16, 2020 5:32 pm

I assume , this is just the first part of dogs and cats from your collection , right ? Very Happy
Joking of course .. Wow, such a great collection of wonderful models Applause

Taos

Dog and cat breeds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dog and cat breeds   Dog and cat breeds EmptyThu Apr 16, 2020 5:50 pm

Thank you all for your lovely remarks!
Paige,am happy to answer any questions you have. Smile

Advicot

Country/State : A farm in Britiain

Dog and cat breeds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dog and cat breeds   Dog and cat breeds EmptyThu Apr 16, 2020 5:59 pm

Interesting Susanne study

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
pipsxlch

pipsxlch

Country/State : US/Florida

Dog and cat breeds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dog and cat breeds   Dog and cat breeds EmptySat Apr 18, 2020 2:53 am

Great collection! I love many of them... who made the Schleich Australian shepherd knockoff behind the others? Aussies are my breed, although my current love is a German shepherd. It might be good for customizing into memorial pieces since it looks bigger.

The Neapolitan mastiff in the top row also, who made it? It looks like it could be repainted into an English mastiff.
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

Dog and cat breeds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dog and cat breeds   Dog and cat breeds EmptySat Apr 18, 2020 9:02 am

Many nice figures

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

Dog and cat breeds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dog and cat breeds   Dog and cat breeds EmptySat Apr 18, 2020 4:22 pm

Thanks again Smile
Kelly-The larger Aussie is a made in china knock off.They are relatively easy to find here in shops.They same company did knock off of other breeds mainly those by Collect A.I may have a double of the of the Aussie so will check for you.The Neo is by AAA and not always an easy one to find compared to other AAA dog figures.

pipsxlch

Dog and cat breeds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dog and cat breeds   Dog and cat breeds EmptySun Apr 19, 2020 2:21 am

Thanks Taylor! The Neo is not a good custom bait piece then. Laughing

I haven't seen the Chinese dog knockoffs here. It's getting harder and harder to find new figures though. I don't even know of any toy stores anymore, if the one 8 hours away in Key West didn't survive the last hurricane.
Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

Dog and cat breeds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dog and cat breeds   Dog and cat breeds EmptyMon Apr 20, 2020 11:12 am

Yes,physical toy shops are not as common as the used to be Sad Think more will even go with this pandemic!The Chinese knock offs tend to be found in discount shops here and also this seems to be the case as well when I have holidayed in Spain.They come in waves and are changed around frequently the others tending to be knock off dinosaurs.

Taos

Dog and cat breeds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dog and cat breeds   Dog and cat breeds EmptyMon Apr 20, 2020 5:50 pm

Kelly,I have looked and I don't have another model of the knock off Aussie.If you want I can check for this model when all this is over.

Saarlooswolfhound

Dog and cat breeds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dog and cat breeds   Dog and cat breeds EmptyMon Apr 20, 2020 6:27 pm

Ok, I am back! Full of questions!

What is the light gray schnauzer middle front?
What brands are your shih tzus(minus the collectA), long haired chihuahua, papillion and malteses?

What brands are the tricolor shiba in bottom left and 2 figures to the right of it? The orange spitz in the bottom right corner?

What brand is the large middle dachshund and longhaired friend to the right?

Cardigan corgi in the center?

Yorkshire terrier with long tail top left?

Red springer spaniel middle left?

Center large blonde cocker spaniel?

Small tri color cocker spaniel center?

Small afghan front left? Blonde otterhound(?) Back of front right?

Sitting Doberman pinscher?

Fawn and white bull terrier?

German shepherd mom and pup center and top left?

HUGE congrats on having the super beagle! May i ask how you got it?

And im sorry for all of the questions! You have a spectacular collection though, thank you for sharing it!
(I might be back for cats....)

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

Dog and cat breeds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dog and cat breeds   Dog and cat breeds EmptyTue Apr 21, 2020 6:06 pm

Thanks for your very kind remarks about mt collection,much appreciated!
The Schleich Beagle I have had for many years,I remember buying him in Vienna with a whole load of Schleich models-this was well before the Schleich takeover of the world.At that time I had only ever seen Schleich on holidays in Europe.

So,regarding the others
Schnauzer is made in China
Shih tzu and 2 Maltese are made in China-the Shih Tzu is surprisingly good.Papillon is Futura and the Long coated Chihuahua is made in China
Maltese with blue bow is Futura
The orange Pomeranian is made in China.The Shiba and other 2 are Futura
Large middle Dachshund is AAA and the Longhaired one is a made in China-It came in a set with the Long tailed Yorkie which I bought in Spain.Company is called Zhong Jeii
Cardigan corgi is Futura
Red Setter-sitting is made in China
Large blonde American Cocker Spaniel is Toy Major
Small tricoloured Cocker is made in China
Small Afghan is Safari ltd dog tube
The shaggy hound is a Grand Griffon by New Ray
Sitting Dobie-the big one I assume is AAA
Fawn and white Bull terrier is Fun Rise
The German Shepherd mother and pup are by Nature Classics and came as a set with the GSD on the top right
Hope this is Ok Smile

Look forward to the questions on the cats.

Taos

Dog and cat breeds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dog and cat breeds   Dog and cat breeds EmptyTue Apr 21, 2020 6:09 pm

PS The little black and white spitz next to the Shiba is a made in China which I repainted many years ago. Smile

Saarlooswolfhound

Dog and cat breeds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dog and cat breeds   Dog and cat breeds EmptyTue Apr 21, 2020 7:23 pm

So many lovely made in china figures! Im going to have to take closer a look into Furuta figures. Thank you for the responses. I have to say again, what a great collection of dogs and cats (I'll ask about your kitties later). And again, congrats on the beagle, I am glad you didnt spend a fortune on it! What a lucky find.

Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Dog and cat breeds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dog and cat breeds   Dog and cat breeds EmptyTue Apr 21, 2020 8:38 pm

I'm not as expert on cat breeds but I will do my best to be the least confusing as I can.

What is the striped tabby in the first photo top right?

The sitting fluffy light gray in between all the siamese?

The black bobtail last photo top left?

I think the rest I can recognize breed and brand. And again, lovely domestic cats.

Back to top Go down
pipsxlch

pipsxlch

Dog and cat breeds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dog and cat breeds   Dog and cat breeds EmptyWed Apr 22, 2020 2:57 am

Thanks for looking, Taylor! I would be interested in a couple, if you can find them when you're able to get out.
Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

Dog and cat breeds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dog and cat breeds   Dog and cat breeds EmptyWed Apr 22, 2020 10:35 am

Hi Paige
Sorry got my wires crossed and the large smooth coated Dachshund and that large sitting Dobie are both by Toy Major.They same company made a really nice Akita but I stupidly traded in the past! Sad Thank you again for the lovely remarks.

Keiiy-I will look out for those for you!

Dog and cat breeds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dog and cat breeds   Dog and cat breeds Empty

Back to top Go down

Dog and cat breeds
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next