Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Marsupials and monotremes

Go down 
+4
widukind
Saarlooswolfhound
Advicot
Taos
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

Marsupials and monotremes Empty
PostSubject: Marsupials and monotremes   Marsupials and monotremes EmptySat Apr 18, 2020 5:08 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Advicot

Country/State : A farm in Britiain

PostSubject: Re: Marsupials and monotremes   Marsupials and monotremes EmptySat Apr 18, 2020 5:15 pm

Lovely array of Yowie UK figures. Where did you get the Science & Nature wallaby?, I can't seem to find it.

Also how big is the Science & Nature leadbeater's opossum next to Safari's wallaby?

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Marsupials and monotremes   Marsupials and monotremes EmptySat Apr 18, 2020 6:05 pm

Again, so so much to look at and enjoy. Thank you for sharing another piece of your collection!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Marsupials and monotremes   Marsupials and monotremes EmptySat Apr 18, 2020 7:02 pm

Nice collection

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Pardofelis

Pardofelis

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Marsupials and monotremes   Marsupials and monotremes EmptySat Apr 18, 2020 8:11 pm

Very nice wide selection of species Very Happy From these my most wished is the Yowies cuscus :)

Total: 307
Back to top Go down
lucky luke

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: Marsupials and monotremes   Marsupials and monotremes EmptySat Apr 18, 2020 8:52 pm

Very Happy Applause cheers Cool
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Marsupials and monotremes   Marsupials and monotremes EmptySat Apr 18, 2020 9:02 pm

I never made any effort to get some Yowie marsupials. I hope someday to fix it. Wonderful to see a collection like htat. Very Happy

Taos

PostSubject: Re: Marsupials and monotremes   Marsupials and monotremes EmptySun Apr 19, 2020 5:37 pm

Thank you all for your lovely remarks.

Taos

PostSubject: Re: Marsupials and monotremes   Marsupials and monotremes EmptyMon Apr 20, 2020 11:06 am

Adam I use a an Ebay site call releasethebeast and they have a number of S&N models
The large Leadbeater's opussum is 3cm high and 8cm long.

Advicot

PostSubject: Re: Marsupials and monotremes   Marsupials and monotremes EmptyMon Apr 20, 2020 11:10 am

Perfect Taylor it's now on the wish list. I'll check that person out, thanks :)

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Marsupials and monotremes   Marsupials and monotremes EmptyMon Apr 20, 2020 11:30 am

Advicot wrote:
Lovely array of Yowie UK figures. Where did you get the Science & Nature wallaby?, I can't seem to find it.

Also how big is the Science & Nature leadbeater's opossum next to Safari's wallaby?

Here you are Addam. Taylor is being quite busy taking loads of pics and I am sure Taylor won't be angry at me for illustrating his topic with this ugly pic, though, I am sure it is good enough to compare sizes. Compare their heads. Laughing

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Advicot

PostSubject: Re: Marsupials and monotremes   Marsupials and monotremes EmptyMon Apr 20, 2020 2:49 pm

That's what I needed, thank you Roger. I now will add it for my collection :)

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Marsupials and monotremes   Marsupials and monotremes EmptyMon Apr 20, 2020 3:09 pm

Advicot wrote:
That's what I needed, thank you Roger. I now will add it for my collection :)

You're welcome and it is a good decision.

Advicot

PostSubject: Re: Marsupials and monotremes   Marsupials and monotremes EmptyMon Apr 20, 2020 3:09 pm

It is also a brand new species for me! :)

Back to top Go down
Megaptera

Megaptera

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Marsupials and monotremes   Marsupials and monotremes EmptyMon Apr 20, 2020 5:43 pm

Wonderful collection, Taos Applause
Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

PostSubject: Re: Marsupials and monotremes   Marsupials and monotremes EmptyMon Apr 20, 2020 5:57 pm

Thank you!And than Roger for that great picture.It saves me having to go dig out my marsupials again!! Smile Smile

Taos

PostSubject: Re: Marsupials and monotremes   Marsupials and monotremes EmptyMon Apr 20, 2020 5:57 pm

Sorry.that should be Thanks Roger!

PostSubject: Re: Marsupials and monotremes   Marsupials and monotremes Empty

Back to top Go down

Marsupials and monotremes
Page 1 of 1