Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kaiyodo AQUATALES The protagonists of the sea

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
tjjtjjtjja

tjjtjjtjja

Country/State : China/Shanghai

Kaiyodo AQUATALES The protagonists of the sea Empty
PostSubject: Kaiyodo AQUATALES The protagonists of the sea   Kaiyodo AQUATALES The protagonists of the sea EmptyMon Apr 20, 2020 3:14 am

Kaiyodo AQUATALES The protagonists of the sea, all 6 types, 2018.5
01. Tursiops truncatus
02. Spheniscus demersus
03. Calappa lophos
04. Aonyx cinerea
05. Rhincodon typus
06. Heteroconger hassi

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

tjjtjjtjja

PostSubject: Re: Kaiyodo AQUATALES The protagonists of the sea   Kaiyodo AQUATALES The protagonists of the sea EmptyMon Apr 20, 2020 3:18 am

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Kaiyodo AQUATALES The protagonists of the sea   Kaiyodo AQUATALES The protagonists of the sea EmptyMon Apr 20, 2020 1:02 pm

A nice set :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Kaiyodo AQUATALES The protagonists of the sea   Kaiyodo AQUATALES The protagonists of the sea EmptyMon Apr 20, 2020 11:36 pm

In penguin's world, the Emperor is the king and the king is a modest one. Now I see African penguins everywhere and they are the kings of the banded penguins. More Magellanic penguins please, it is named after a famous Portuguese, so it should also be a king. Laughing

tjjtjjtjja

PostSubject: Re: Kaiyodo AQUATALES The protagonists of the sea   Kaiyodo AQUATALES The protagonists of the sea EmptyTue Apr 21, 2020 2:15 am

Roger wrote:
In penguin's world, the Emperor is the king and the king is a modest one. Now I see African penguins everywhere and they are the kings of the banded penguins. More Magellanic penguins please, it is named after a famous Portuguese, so it should also be a king. Laughing

There are two Magellanic penguins in Kaiyodo figures. Very Happy

I will post a new topci about penguins in Japanese figures later.

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Kaiyodo AQUATALES The protagonists of the sea   Kaiyodo AQUATALES The protagonists of the sea EmptyTue Apr 21, 2020 12:29 pm

tjjtjjtjja wrote:
Roger wrote:

There are two Magellanic penguins in Kaiyodo figures. Very Happy

I will post a new topci about penguins in Japanese figures later.

I know them, they can be seen here. Actually I should not blame on Japanese companies once Colorata also made it. Western companies do really favour the African penguin too much.

Advicot

Country/State : A farm in Britiain

PostSubject: Re: Kaiyodo AQUATALES The protagonists of the sea   Kaiyodo AQUATALES The protagonists of the sea EmptyTue Apr 21, 2020 1:11 pm

Oh WOW these are mainly what I am after regarding Japanese figures

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
lucky luke

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: Kaiyodo AQUATALES The protagonists of the sea   Kaiyodo AQUATALES The protagonists of the sea EmptyTue Apr 21, 2020 1:59 pm

Very Happy Applause cheers Cool drunken
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Kaiyodo AQUATALES The protagonists of the sea   Kaiyodo AQUATALES The protagonists of the sea EmptyWed Apr 22, 2020 3:28 pm

The pinguin serie was phantastic

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kaiyodo AQUATALES The protagonists of the sea   Kaiyodo AQUATALES The protagonists of the sea Empty

Back to top Go down

Kaiyodo AQUATALES The protagonists of the sea
Page 1 of 1