Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Large size figures by Playland (Aldi)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

Large size figures by Playland (Aldi)  Empty
PostSubject: Large size figures by Playland (Aldi)    Large size figures by Playland (Aldi)  EmptySat Apr 25, 2020 7:54 pm

At the moment are large size (like Schleich) figures available by Aldi. In the last years there was any tubes, but in December 2019 they was not longer available. But now these:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Large size figures by Playland (Aldi)    Large size figures by Playland (Aldi)  EmptySat Apr 25, 2020 9:00 pm

Very interesting Shocked

Thankyou for sharing flower

But I do not want to be in the shoes of the grandmother who gives them to little Peter or Mary, if they had Schleich on their wishlist Laughing

Advicot

Advicot

Country/State : A farm in Britiain

PostSubject: Re: Large size figures by Playland (Aldi)    Large size figures by Playland (Aldi)  EmptySat Apr 25, 2020 9:02 pm

They don't look as good as their predecessors

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Large size figures by Playland (Aldi)    Large size figures by Playland (Aldi)  Empty

Back to top Go down

Large size figures by Playland (Aldi)
Page 1 of 1