Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Return of Weaselfan93; Currently displayed Animal collectibles April 2020

Go down 
+9
Roger
lucky luke
Taos
Advicot
jarda
SUSANNE
bmathison1972
costicuba
weaselfan93
13 posters
AuthorMessage
weaselfan93

weaselfan93

Country/State : United States

The Return of Weaselfan93; Currently displayed Animal collectibles April 2020 Empty
PostSubject: The Return of Weaselfan93; Currently displayed Animal collectibles April 2020   The Return of Weaselfan93; Currently displayed Animal collectibles April 2020 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2020 12:46 am

Hey everyone, i know i have been gone a long time but as with life and getting older my collecting has slowed and slowed. i just wanted to share what i have on display and you may notice that the displays have changed some after being in storage for nearly a year. well here you go...
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Lance - Safari ltd wildlife collector  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
costicuba

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

The Return of Weaselfan93; Currently displayed Animal collectibles April 2020 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return of Weaselfan93; Currently displayed Animal collectibles April 2020   The Return of Weaselfan93; Currently displayed Animal collectibles April 2020 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2020 1:00 am

Welcome back Lance Very Happy
Woww , your collection is amazing ! cheers

bmathison1972

Country/State : Salt Lake City, UT

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Weaselfan93; Currently displayed Animal collectibles April 2020   The Return of Weaselfan93; Currently displayed Animal collectibles April 2020 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2020 1:10 am

Welcome back, Lance. You have some newer figures, so it looks like you are collecting again and not just 'pulling from storage' LOL ;-)
Back to top Go down
weaselfan93

weaselfan93

PostSubject: The Return of Weaselfan93; Currently displayed Animal collectibles April 2020   The Return of Weaselfan93; Currently displayed Animal collectibles April 2020 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2020 1:49 am

Thank you Kosta!
Thank You Blaine! cheers

Lance - Safari ltd wildlife collector  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Weaselfan93; Currently displayed Animal collectibles April 2020   The Return of Weaselfan93; Currently displayed Animal collectibles April 2020 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2020 8:07 am

Hi, Lance, and welcome back cheers

WOW ! Your collection is truely impressive Shocked Very Happy

jarda

jarda

Country/State : Česká republika

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Weaselfan93; Currently displayed Animal collectibles April 2020   The Return of Weaselfan93; Currently displayed Animal collectibles April 2020 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2020 9:51 am

Welcome back, Lance, really great collection! I see number of new figures :)
Back to top Go down
Advicot

Advicot

Country/State : A farm in Britiain

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Weaselfan93; Currently displayed Animal collectibles April 2020   The Return of Weaselfan93; Currently displayed Animal collectibles April 2020 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2020 10:17 am

Very marvellous collection, it reminds me of my own (except for certain figures I'm on the hunt for) Very Happy

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Weaselfan93; Currently displayed Animal collectibles April 2020   The Return of Weaselfan93; Currently displayed Animal collectibles April 2020 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2020 12:10 pm

Wonderful wonderful collection!!! cheers cheers

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Weaselfan93; Currently displayed Animal collectibles April 2020   The Return of Weaselfan93; Currently displayed Animal collectibles April 2020 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2020 1:56 pm

Very wonderful collection, it reminds me of mine (except for some figurines that I am looking for)
Among others the fantastic series of Play vision Very Happy cheers drunken study Cool sunny
Back to top Go down
Advicot

Advicot

Country/State : A farm in Britiain

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Weaselfan93; Currently displayed Animal collectibles April 2020   The Return of Weaselfan93; Currently displayed Animal collectibles April 2020 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2020 2:01 pm

You sound just like me Laughing

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Weaselfan93; Currently displayed Animal collectibles April 2020   The Return of Weaselfan93; Currently displayed Animal collectibles April 2020 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2020 5:47 pm

Welcome back Lance! It is a joy to see you here again. Your collection continues fantastic and you are acquiring a few new models as Blaine pointed. Collecting is in your blood, you can reformulate, make a little break but you can't stop. I hope you have the chance of participating back in our friendly discussions.

75senta75

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Weaselfan93; Currently displayed Animal collectibles April 2020   The Return of Weaselfan93; Currently displayed Animal collectibles April 2020 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2020 5:54 pm

Hi Lance! Great you are back! I am happy to see photos of your fantastic collection again. cheers sunny

weaselfan93

PostSubject: The Return of Weaselfan93; Currently displayed Animal collectibles April 2020   The Return of Weaselfan93; Currently displayed Animal collectibles April 2020 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2020 6:05 pm

Thank you Everyone! It is so nice to be able to hear from all of you again! cheers Rogerio, thank you for your words of wisdom. Crocodile

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Weaselfan93; Currently displayed Animal collectibles April 2020   The Return of Weaselfan93; Currently displayed Animal collectibles April 2020 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2020 6:23 pm

WELCOME BACK LANCE. What a wonderful collection.cheers cheers cheers And is it the pv jackal that i can see??? Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
weaselfan93

weaselfan93

PostSubject: The Return of Weaselfan93; Currently displayed Animal collectibles April 2020   The Return of Weaselfan93; Currently displayed Animal collectibles April 2020 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2020 6:24 pm

widukind wrote:
WELCOME BACK LANCE. What a wonderful collection.cheers cheers cheers  And is it the pv jackal that i can see??? Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

Thank you Andreas, yes its actually the PV golden jackal!

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Weaselfan93; Currently displayed Animal collectibles April 2020   The Return of Weaselfan93; Currently displayed Animal collectibles April 2020 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2020 6:25 pm

weaselfan93 wrote:
widukind wrote:
WELCOME BACK LANCE. What a wonderful collection.cheers cheers cheers  And is it the pv jackal that i can see??? Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

Wow, what a catch. You also fount the others of that set?

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
weaselfan93

weaselfan93

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Weaselfan93; Currently displayed Animal collectibles April 2020   The Return of Weaselfan93; Currently displayed Animal collectibles April 2020 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2020 6:58 pm

widukind wrote:
weaselfan93 wrote:
widukind wrote:

i believe just the langur and false gharial

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Weaselfan93; Currently displayed Animal collectibles April 2020   The Return of Weaselfan93; Currently displayed Animal collectibles April 2020 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2020 7:23 pm

weaselfan93 wrote:
widukind wrote:
weaselfan93 wrote:
widukind wrote:

i believe just the langur and false gharial

cheers cheers cheers

Back to top Go down
WILLYBACOMAN

WILLYBACOMAN

Country/State : Zwolle, The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Weaselfan93; Currently displayed Animal collectibles April 2020   The Return of Weaselfan93; Currently displayed Animal collectibles April 2020 EmptyThu May 14, 2020 1:55 am

Welcome back Lance, still a fantastic collection, what is left of mine, is is stored in boxes to.
Now i will try to sell them with the help of my mate Kevin from South-africa, i am sure you all know him with his genormous collection of monekeys and apes!
He is creating a website where collectors like us can either trade or sel their stuff, and i have still thousands left.
Even when much of you roamed off many gems, there are still many nice models left, under which many composition animals ect.
It seems that in almost every box some gems pop up, as i divided them either by brand or animal-species ect.
And i stillkept my fish and some other marine animals, like dolphins and some Japanese stuff.

LukaLeon085

Country/State : ITALY

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Weaselfan93; Currently displayed Animal collectibles April 2020   The Return of Weaselfan93; Currently displayed Animal collectibles April 2020 EmptyThu May 14, 2020 8:22 pm

Welcome Lance! cheers I love you

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Weaselfan93; Currently displayed Animal collectibles April 2020   The Return of Weaselfan93; Currently displayed Animal collectibles April 2020 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Return of Weaselfan93; Currently displayed Animal collectibles April 2020
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Collections and collecting :: Collections-
Jump to: