Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

CBG Mignot lead préhistoric line

Go down 
+2
Roger
Caracal
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Caracal

Caracal

Country/State : France

CBG Mignot lead préhistoric line Empty
PostSubject: CBG Mignot lead préhistoric line   CBG Mignot lead préhistoric line EmptyTue Apr 28, 2020 4:39 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
 from french forum "Soldats Plastique 1/32ème" from?.. probably net.

Dinosaurs were released in 1927 and mammoth in 1950. There were several editions until last one on 1999 but with very few pieces for each one, and they are now hard to find and expensive! The lengh of diplodocus is about 40 cm!
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: CBG Mignot lead préhistoric line   CBG Mignot lead préhistoric line EmptyTue Apr 28, 2020 5:28 pm

It is wonderful that you are sharing these images with us. Very Happy
An important piece of story being told here with figures that won't take long to complete 100 years.
Interesting also that they used the "classic" 1:32 scale to make their dinosaurs, actually it is smaller than the average modern extant animals but for large dinosaurs it is a very generous size.

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: CBG Mignot lead préhistoric line   CBG Mignot lead préhistoric line EmptyTue Apr 28, 2020 6:32 pm

The old french figures are very interesting

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
rogerpgvg

rogerpgvg

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: CBG Mignot lead préhistoric line   CBG Mignot lead préhistoric line EmptyTue Apr 28, 2020 6:48 pm

Great to see. There were very large mushrooms at that time Wink

Caracal

PostSubject: Re: CBG Mignot lead préhistoric line   CBG Mignot lead préhistoric line EmptyTue Apr 28, 2020 7:09 pm

Laughing yes Roger! it makes me to think to "a trip to Center of the Earht" by Jules Verne!

Thank you too Rogério and Andreas! :)
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: CBG Mignot lead préhistoric line   CBG Mignot lead préhistoric line EmptyTue Apr 28, 2020 7:57 pm

This is amazing !!! Thankyou for sharing cheers

I can not find the "clapping hands" smiley, so instead : BIG round of appause Wink

Caracal

Caracal

PostSubject: Re: CBG Mignot lead préhistoric line   CBG Mignot lead préhistoric line EmptyTue Apr 28, 2020 8:22 pm

Thank you Susanne! When I checked that this collection was not present in the french brands, I thought I had to add it because of its wonderful vintage charm and also because it's maybe the fist brand to have released prehistoric replicas! :)
Back to top Go down
halichoeres

halichoeres

Country/State : Illinois, USA

PostSubject: Re: CBG Mignot lead préhistoric line   CBG Mignot lead préhistoric line EmptyTue Apr 28, 2020 8:55 pm

Did CBG Mignot also sell those plants? I think I spy a Calamites among them. Thanks for sharing these photos!

rogerpgvg

rogerpgvg

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: CBG Mignot lead préhistoric line   CBG Mignot lead préhistoric line EmptyTue Apr 28, 2020 9:01 pm

Caracal wrote:
it's maybe the fist brand to have released prehistoric replicas! :)
Interesting observation!
Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

PostSubject: Re: CBG Mignot lead préhistoric line   CBG Mignot lead préhistoric line EmptyTue Apr 28, 2020 11:52 pm

halichoeres wrote:
Did CBG Mignot also sell those plants? I think I spy a Calamites among them. Thanks for sharing these photos!

yes I think so.. :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CBG Mignot lead préhistoric line   CBG Mignot lead préhistoric line Empty

Back to top Go down

CBG Mignot lead préhistoric line
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: Vintage Companies :: Vintage lead and aluminium-
Jump to: