Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ikimon NTC MONO PLUS - Salamander and giant salamander

Go down 
+2
SerAndrew
tjjtjjtjja
6 posters
AuthorMessage
tjjtjjtjja

tjjtjjtjja

Country/State : China/Shanghai

Ikimon NTC MONO PLUS - Salamander and giant salamander Empty
PostSubject: Ikimon NTC MONO PLUS - Salamander and giant salamander   Ikimon NTC MONO PLUS - Salamander and giant salamander EmptyThu Apr 30, 2020 3:24 pm

This post is reproduced from the Chinese Forum.

Salamander and giant salamander, all 6 types, 2015.12
01. Andrias japonicus (magnet)
02. Andrias japonicus (pendant)
03. Cynops pyrrhogaster (magnet)
04. Cynops pyrrhogaster (red) (magnet)
05. Cynops ensicauda (magnet)
06. Cynops pyrrhogaster (pendant)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

tjjtjjtjja

PostSubject: Re: Ikimon NTC MONO PLUS - Salamander and giant salamander   Ikimon NTC MONO PLUS - Salamander and giant salamander EmptyThu Apr 30, 2020 3:27 pm

01. Andrias japonicus (magnet)

02. Andrias japonicus (pendant)

03. Cynops pyrrhogaster (magnet)

tjjtjjtjja

PostSubject: Re: Ikimon NTC MONO PLUS - Salamander and giant salamander   Ikimon NTC MONO PLUS - Salamander and giant salamander EmptyThu Apr 30, 2020 3:29 pm

04. Cynops pyrrhogaster (red) (magnet)

05. Cynops ensicauda (magnet)

06. Cynops pyrrhogaster (pendant)

Country/State : Spain/Madrid

PostSubject: Re: Ikimon NTC MONO PLUS - Salamander and giant salamander   Ikimon NTC MONO PLUS - Salamander and giant salamander EmptyThu Apr 30, 2020 3:55 pm

Wow that giant salamander...
Back to top Go down
Advicot

Advicot

Country/State : A farm in Britiain

PostSubject: Re: Ikimon NTC MONO PLUS - Salamander and giant salamander   Ikimon NTC MONO PLUS - Salamander and giant salamander EmptyThu Apr 30, 2020 4:48 pm

Very, very beautiful

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Ikimon NTC MONO PLUS - Salamander and giant salamander   Ikimon NTC MONO PLUS - Salamander and giant salamander EmptyThu Apr 30, 2020 5:01 pm

Do you want your wife to start a good diet? Just put a few of these magnets on your refrigerator and it will surely work. Wink I love salamanders! Wink

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Ikimon NTC MONO PLUS - Salamander and giant salamander   Ikimon NTC MONO PLUS - Salamander and giant salamander EmptyThu Apr 30, 2020 5:06 pm

A very very deatailed set :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
WonderFish

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Ikimon NTC MONO PLUS - Salamander and giant salamander   Ikimon NTC MONO PLUS - Salamander and giant salamander EmptySat Aug 15, 2020 8:04 pm

Hi! Sorry for my ignorance but, could anyone explain to me why the cynops phyrrogaster has a red version? I cannot find any red specimen on the internet nor any explanation why...
I also have a doubt about a frog of the Yujin set, the one with a catched fish, since I cannot find any example of.that behaviour, but will post the question in the corresponding topic.
Thanks!
Back to top Go down
tjjtjjtjja

tjjtjjtjja

PostSubject: Re: Ikimon NTC MONO PLUS - Salamander and giant salamander   Ikimon NTC MONO PLUS - Salamander and giant salamander EmptySun Aug 16, 2020 3:22 am

WonderFish wrote:
Hi! Sorry for my ignorance but, could anyone explain to me why the cynops phyrrogaster has a red version? I cannot find any red specimen on the internet nor any explanation why...
I also have a doubt about a frog of the Yujin set, the one with a catched fish, since I cannot find any example of.that behaviour, but will post the question in the corresponding topic.
Thanks!
Japanese fire belly newt (Cynops pyrrhogaster) has many body color variations, red is one of them, please see the photos as follow.
I will answer the frog in Yujin topic.

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Ikimon NTC MONO PLUS - Salamander and giant salamander   Ikimon NTC MONO PLUS - Salamander and giant salamander EmptySun Aug 16, 2020 8:57 am

Aaah ok!
I thought this was the case, but couldnt find photos of them.
Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ikimon NTC MONO PLUS - Salamander and giant salamander   Ikimon NTC MONO PLUS - Salamander and giant salamander Empty

Back to top Go down

Ikimon NTC MONO PLUS - Salamander and giant salamander
Page 1 of 1