Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My Wonderful models from Sarah Whelan-Devan

Go down 
+6
widukind
SUSANNE
Saarlooswolfhound
Roger
Advicot
Takama
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Takama

Takama

Country/State : USA

My Wonderful models from Sarah Whelan-Devan Empty
PostSubject: My Wonderful models from Sarah Whelan-Devan   My Wonderful models from Sarah Whelan-Devan EmptySat May 02, 2020 10:56 pm

Hi Everyone. Been a long time since i posted anything new in this bourd. Well i Discovered the works of a new artist on Facebook named Sarah Whelan-Devan, who just recently got into sculpting dinosaur models. but alredy is a one of the best sculptors i have met. The following few pictures are ONE OF A KIND models that she Created, and Sold on her Etsy store

Here

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

But this thread will not focus on just her.  For you see. After I saw how Talented she is. I asked her if she accepts Commisions, and when she said she did, i decided to start a collection of 1:35 Scale models. Created by her. Its an ambitious idea. and she knows it.

Right now the first of these 1:35 models is still in route to my home. and a sneak peak of it can be seen in my Avatar.   Once i get it in my hands, i wil post photos of it, show you the start of a new Collection.
Back to top Go down
Advicot

Advicot

Country/State : A farm in Britiain

PostSubject: Re: My Wonderful models from Sarah Whelan-Devan   My Wonderful models from Sarah Whelan-Devan EmptySat May 02, 2020 11:40 pm

Very beautiful

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: My Wonderful models from Sarah Whelan-Devan   My Wonderful models from Sarah Whelan-Devan EmptySun May 03, 2020 1:50 am

I love their poses and details! Are colours your choice, they look very cool to me. Very Happy
Looking forward to see what's next! bounce

Takama

PostSubject: Re: My Wonderful models from Sarah Whelan-Devan   My Wonderful models from Sarah Whelan-Devan EmptySun May 03, 2020 2:21 am

The three pictures i showed off are not my commisions. the guy in my current Avatar is a Commision. I posted those photos just to give an idea of what this artist is capable of.

models that ARE my Commisions will have my color choices
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: My Wonderful models from Sarah Whelan-Devan   My Wonderful models from Sarah Whelan-Devan EmptySun May 03, 2020 4:34 am

That spinosaurus is lovely! As are all of them. drunken

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: My Wonderful models from Sarah Whelan-Devan   My Wonderful models from Sarah Whelan-Devan EmptySun May 03, 2020 9:02 am

They are wonderful , and I love her style cheers

Can't wait to see the rest of the model in your avatar bounce Very Happy

Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: My Wonderful models from Sarah Whelan-Devan   My Wonderful models from Sarah Whelan-Devan EmptySun May 03, 2020 12:52 pm

OK Nathan, I misunderstood it. Looking forward to see the figure in your avatar. Very Happy

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: My Wonderful models from Sarah Whelan-Devan   My Wonderful models from Sarah Whelan-Devan EmptySun May 03, 2020 4:38 pm

They are nice

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
costicuba

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: My Wonderful models from Sarah Whelan-Devan   My Wonderful models from Sarah Whelan-Devan EmptySun May 03, 2020 8:29 pm

This artist is very tallented . I really like especially the Acrocanthosaurus. It looks amazing with these colors.
Thank you for sharing with us Takama :)

Takama

PostSubject: Re: My Wonderful models from Sarah Whelan-Devan   My Wonderful models from Sarah Whelan-Devan EmptyMon May 04, 2020 11:05 pm

Here is my FIRST Commission.   The 1:35 Deinonychus

Based on the largest specimen of Deinonychus found on record. With a 1:35 Scale Human Female to give an idea of how big this dinosaur is. (Please forgive the Nudeness of her. she is the only 1:35 Scale Human i have, and i plan on getting something thats more Decent for presentation)

Last edited by Takama on Thu May 07, 2020 3:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: My Wonderful models from Sarah Whelan-Devan   My Wonderful models from Sarah Whelan-Devan EmptyMon May 04, 2020 11:27 pm

Very Happy wonderful models! cheers Applause
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: My Wonderful models from Sarah Whelan-Devan   My Wonderful models from Sarah Whelan-Devan EmptyMon May 04, 2020 11:38 pm

I was expecting a less usual creature but it is amazing. I love the way it is dressed and it has also fantastic legs! I am reffering to the dino, of course. The most incredible is that all the detail is in what is surely a very small figure. Very Happy

Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: My Wonderful models from Sarah Whelan-Devan   My Wonderful models from Sarah Whelan-Devan EmptyTue May 05, 2020 3:18 am

Beautiful!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
costicuba

costicuba

PostSubject: Re: My Wonderful models from Sarah Whelan-Devan   My Wonderful models from Sarah Whelan-Devan EmptyTue May 05, 2020 8:36 am

Congratulations Takama !
It is a nice Deinonychus :)

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: My Wonderful models from Sarah Whelan-Devan   My Wonderful models from Sarah Whelan-Devan EmptyTue May 05, 2020 8:37 am

The queen of any collection, - and then it is the only one existing, I suppose Applause Applause

Takama

Takama

PostSubject: Re: My Wonderful models from Sarah Whelan-Devan   My Wonderful models from Sarah Whelan-Devan EmptyThu May 07, 2020 3:17 am

Uploaded newer photos, with a shot of the feet
Back to top Go down
SyLoBe

SyLoBe

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: My Wonderful models from Sarah Whelan-Devan   My Wonderful models from Sarah Whelan-Devan EmptyTue May 19, 2020 10:35 am

OMG How amazing! Big congrats! Those sculptures are so beautiful.

Visit my art gallery at http://sylobe.deviantart.com/gallery/

I accept commissions!
Back to top Go down
http://sylobe.deviantart.com
Takama

Takama

PostSubject: Re: My Wonderful models from Sarah Whelan-Devan   My Wonderful models from Sarah Whelan-Devan EmptyFri Jun 19, 2020 11:51 pm

My Second model from her, is this Monolophosaurus.
He is a little bigger then the Deinonychus.

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: My Wonderful models from Sarah Whelan-Devan   My Wonderful models from Sarah Whelan-Devan EmptySat Jun 20, 2020 2:57 am

Interesting design on dorsal area of this Chinese dinosaur. Thanks for hsowing. :)

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: My Wonderful models from Sarah Whelan-Devan   My Wonderful models from Sarah Whelan-Devan EmptySat Jun 20, 2020 12:01 pm

Congratulations cheers
It is beautyful Very Happy

And unique, - a real gem Applause

costicuba

costicuba

PostSubject: Re: My Wonderful models from Sarah Whelan-Devan   My Wonderful models from Sarah Whelan-Devan EmptySun Jun 21, 2020 5:14 am

Yeah, I like it too :)
Well done for the sculptor and congratulations Takama :)

Takama

PostSubject: Re: My Wonderful models from Sarah Whelan-Devan   My Wonderful models from Sarah Whelan-Devan EmptyTue Sep 01, 2020 1:24 am

My Newest model is not a Commision. instead, it is a Original model. In fact, one of her firsts. This Dilophosaurus is bigger then the other two. and spent a long time on her Etsy shop, waiting like a puppy for someone to adopt him. Well now hes mine. So here he is

Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: My Wonderful models from Sarah Whelan-Devan   My Wonderful models from Sarah Whelan-Devan EmptyTue Sep 01, 2020 5:21 am

Beautiful figure! Look at those teeth!

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: My Wonderful models from Sarah Whelan-Devan   My Wonderful models from Sarah Whelan-Devan EmptyTue Sep 01, 2020 8:13 am

Beautiful

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: My Wonderful models from Sarah Whelan-Devan   My Wonderful models from Sarah Whelan-Devan EmptyTue Sep 01, 2020 3:57 pm

painting as well as sculpting are wonderul! cheers cheers Applause
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Wonderful models from Sarah Whelan-Devan   My Wonderful models from Sarah Whelan-Devan Empty

Back to top Go down

My Wonderful models from Sarah Whelan-Devan
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next