Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kaiyodo CapsuleQ Museum - The complete of Poisonous and Dangerous creature

Go down 
+3
Advicot
SUSANNE
tjjtjjtjja
7 posters
AuthorMessage
tjjtjjtjja

tjjtjjtjja

Country/State : China/Shanghai

Kaiyodo CapsuleQ Museum - The complete of Poisonous and Dangerous creature Empty
PostSubject: Kaiyodo CapsuleQ Museum - The complete of Poisonous and Dangerous creature   Kaiyodo CapsuleQ Museum - The complete of Poisonous and Dangerous creature EmptyFri May 08, 2020 12:46 am

This post is reproduced from the Chinese Forum.

Kaiyodo CapsuleQ Museum - The complete of Poisonous and Dangerous creature, all 8 types, 2014.6
01. Micrurus fulvius
02. Leiurus quinquestriatus
03. Brachypelma smithi
04. Scolopendra subspinipes (Green)
05. Scolopendra subspinipes (Red)
06. Dendrobates pumilio
07. Dendrobates leucomelas
08. Hapalochlaena fasciata
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by tjjtjjtjja on Fri May 08, 2020 10:04 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
tjjtjjtjja

tjjtjjtjja

Kaiyodo CapsuleQ Museum - The complete of Poisonous and Dangerous creature Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaiyodo CapsuleQ Museum - The complete of Poisonous and Dangerous creature   Kaiyodo CapsuleQ Museum - The complete of Poisonous and Dangerous creature EmptyFri May 08, 2020 12:51 am

01. Micrurus fulvius

02. Leiurus quinquestriatus

03. Brachypelma smithi

tjjtjjtjja

PostSubject: Re: Kaiyodo CapsuleQ Museum - The complete of Poisonous and Dangerous creature   Kaiyodo CapsuleQ Museum - The complete of Poisonous and Dangerous creature EmptyFri May 08, 2020 12:53 am

04. Scolopendra subspinipes (Green)

05. Scolopendra subspinipes (Red)

06. Dendrobates pumilio

tjjtjjtjja

PostSubject: Re: Kaiyodo CapsuleQ Museum - The complete of Poisonous and Dangerous creature   Kaiyodo CapsuleQ Museum - The complete of Poisonous and Dangerous creature EmptyFri May 08, 2020 12:55 am

07. Dendrobates leucomelas

08. Hapalochlaena fasciata

Last edited by tjjtjjtjja on Fri May 08, 2020 10:05 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Kaiyodo CapsuleQ Museum - The complete of Poisonous and Dangerous creature   Kaiyodo CapsuleQ Museum - The complete of Poisonous and Dangerous creature EmptyFri May 08, 2020 2:38 am

A very interesting set !!! cheers
Especially the scolopenders and the octopus Very Happy

Just a comment :
I googled Prosopocoilus inclinatus , - it came up with beetles Laughing
Probably the octopus is Hapalochlaena lunulata study

tjjtjjtjja

tjjtjjtjja

PostSubject: Re: Kaiyodo CapsuleQ Museum - The complete of Poisonous and Dangerous creature   Kaiyodo CapsuleQ Museum - The complete of Poisonous and Dangerous creature EmptyFri May 08, 2020 3:01 am

SUSANNE wrote:

Just a comment :

Thank you. You are right, its name is wrong. When I reproduced from the Chinese Forum, it's Chinese name is right, so I did not verify its scientific name.

I check the booklet, it's Southern blue-ringed octopus, Hapalochlaena maculosa Very Happy

Advicot

Country/State : A farm in Britiain

PostSubject: Re: Kaiyodo CapsuleQ Museum - The complete of Poisonous and Dangerous creature   Kaiyodo CapsuleQ Museum - The complete of Poisonous and Dangerous creature EmptyFri May 08, 2020 4:12 am

The blue ringed octopus is amazing

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Kaiyodo CapsuleQ Museum - The complete of Poisonous and Dangerous creature   Kaiyodo CapsuleQ Museum - The complete of Poisonous and Dangerous creature EmptyFri May 08, 2020 4:22 am

I need that octopus :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
bmathison1972

bmathison1972

Country/State : Salt Lake City, UT

PostSubject: Re: Kaiyodo CapsuleQ Museum - The complete of Poisonous and Dangerous creature   Kaiyodo CapsuleQ Museum - The complete of Poisonous and Dangerous creature EmptyFri May 08, 2020 8:54 am

tjjtjjtjja wrote:
SUSANNE wrote:

Just a comment :

Thank you. You are right, its name is wrong. When I reproduced from the Chinese Forum, it's Chinese name is right, so I did not verify its scientific name.

I check the booklet, it's Southern blue-ringed octopus, Hapalochlaena maculosa Very Happy

Interesting, the shape of the spots on the main body supports Hapalochlaena fasciata, but if the booklet specified H. maculosa, that is probably what it should be. The spots on the body can support that species!
Back to top Go down
costicuba

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Kaiyodo CapsuleQ Museum - The complete of Poisonous and Dangerous creature   Kaiyodo CapsuleQ Museum - The complete of Poisonous and Dangerous creature EmptyFri May 08, 2020 1:14 pm

Wow, this is so beautiful set.
And the models looks solide, right ?
...At least the frogs, octopus and snake...

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Kaiyodo CapsuleQ Museum - The complete of Poisonous and Dangerous creature   Kaiyodo CapsuleQ Museum - The complete of Poisonous and Dangerous creature EmptyFri May 08, 2020 2:01 pm

I love the whole set but if I had to choose a single one, it would be the Palestine yellow scorpion, just fabulous! Maybe the least favourite is that spider but I like it anyway.
Interesting, the color morph of the strawberry dart frog is the exact same as Mojö Fun released recently.

tjjtjjtjja

PostSubject: Re: Kaiyodo CapsuleQ Museum - The complete of Poisonous and Dangerous creature   Kaiyodo CapsuleQ Museum - The complete of Poisonous and Dangerous creature EmptyFri May 08, 2020 8:23 pm

costicuba wrote:

The models in this set are soft, it is the softest of all the Kaiyodo figures I bought.

bmathison1972

Country/State : Salt Lake City, UT

PostSubject: Re: Kaiyodo CapsuleQ Museum - The complete of Poisonous and Dangerous creature   Kaiyodo CapsuleQ Museum - The complete of Poisonous and Dangerous creature EmptyFri May 08, 2020 9:23 pm

tjjtjjtjja wrote:
costicuba wrote:

The models in this set are soft, it is the softest of all the Kaiyodo figures I bought.

the scorpion and tarantula are hard; the centipedes and octopus are soft. I don't have the frogs, so I am not sure about those. Also, the tarantula and scorpion require minimal assembly
Back to top Go down
tjjtjjtjja

tjjtjjtjja

PostSubject: Re: Kaiyodo CapsuleQ Museum - The complete of Poisonous and Dangerous creature   Kaiyodo CapsuleQ Museum - The complete of Poisonous and Dangerous creature EmptyFri May 08, 2020 9:30 pm

I am not accurate, the scorpion and tarantula are hard, others is soft.

tjjtjjtjja

PostSubject: Re: Kaiyodo CapsuleQ Museum - The complete of Poisonous and Dangerous creature   Kaiyodo CapsuleQ Museum - The complete of Poisonous and Dangerous creature EmptyFri May 08, 2020 10:09 pm

Thanks for the information provided by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The octopus is Hapalochlaena fasciata.

I need to learn more animal knowledge bounce

PostSubject: Re: Kaiyodo CapsuleQ Museum - The complete of Poisonous and Dangerous creature   Kaiyodo CapsuleQ Museum - The complete of Poisonous and Dangerous creature Empty

Back to top Go down

Kaiyodo CapsuleQ Museum - The complete of Poisonous and Dangerous creature
Page 1 of 1