Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Schleich wishes for 2021

Go down 
+7
Michelle
pipsxlch
Taos
Advicot
SUSANNE
Roger
cougar62
11 posters
AuthorMessage
cougar62

Country/State : france

Schleich wishes for 2021 Empty
PostSubject: Schleich wishes for 2021   Schleich wishes for 2021 EmptyWed May 27, 2020 1:24 am

My wishes for Schleich Wild-Life 2021:

White rhinoceros
African wild dog
Fennec
Sable antelope
Springbok
Tigress
Lying lioness
Bongo antelope
Heron
Gaur
Puma
Impala male
Impala female
Blackbuck antelope
Axis deer
Giant eland
Cheetah male
New leopard
New Asian elephants
New giraffes
New giant pandas
Penguins
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Schleich wishes for 2021   Schleich wishes for 2021 EmptyWed May 27, 2020 5:59 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - I translated your post. It starts with what I think Schleich is needing, then it looks like a homage to CollectA and it ends with what is most expectable. Wink

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Schleich wishes for 2021   Schleich wishes for 2021 EmptyWed May 27, 2020 9:53 pm

I think a fennec and an European otter would be good for Schleich to make ! Very Happy
...and a roe deer family cheers

Advicot

Advicot

Country/State : A farm in Britiain

PostSubject: Re: Schleich wishes for 2021   Schleich wishes for 2021 EmptyThu May 28, 2020 10:13 am

Umm I don't know, Schleich are hard to think about because they sometimes pull out a wild card (no pun intended Laughing ) like the quokka and wombat. By the way Susanne Schleich released an otter in 2013.

Here we go:

Wildlife: A peacock butterfly, Grey heron, Roe deer family, Japanese macaque, Wallaby

Farm Life: Belted Galloway heifer and calf, Pigeons, Suffolk punch mare and stallion, Rough collie or Shetland sheepdog

Horse Club: Abaco Barb mare, Orlov trotter stallion, Zorse mare and foal

Eldrador Creatures (as my brother loves this range): Stone Elephant or hippo, Monster angler fish for the sea team

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Schleich wishes for 2021   Schleich wishes for 2021 EmptyThu May 28, 2020 10:50 am

Advicot wrote:
...... By the way Susanne Schleich released an otter in 2013.

Yes, they have made two since 1995.
The 2013 one was retired in 2016, so it lasted only a short time,- perhaps because the dull paintwork didn't really show how cute it is ? Very Happy

Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Schleich wishes for 2021   Schleich wishes for 2021 EmptyThu May 28, 2020 12:39 pm

I will make mine short as doubtless there will be lots of horses and regular wildlife revamps
Farm-Jersey,Shorthorn,Normandy or the Highland family in black,Saddleback pig,Nubian goat,chickens that aren't white or brown.
Wildlife-Roan antelope,Common Eland,Andean bear,Giant Otter,Sika deer,Dhole and Caracal.

pipsxlch

Country/State : US/Florida

PostSubject: Re: Schleich wishes for 2021   Schleich wishes for 2021 EmptyThu May 28, 2020 2:18 pm

Some of us like a few fantasy pieces, and I like your idea of a monster deep sea anglerfish, Adam. Smile
Back to top Go down
Advicot

Advicot

PostSubject: Re: Schleich wishes for 2021   Schleich wishes for 2021 EmptyThu May 28, 2020 3:06 pm

It's was my brother's idea and I called him over especially for this topic :)

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
Michelle

Michelle

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Schleich wishes for 2021   Schleich wishes for 2021 EmptyThu May 28, 2020 5:13 pm

Eldrador style dragons, but mostly a puma. I actually really like the style of Schleich's big cats, and a puma is the last major one I don't have. I love the horses and fantasy horses too, but my herds are getting pretty full.
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Schleich wishes for 2021   Schleich wishes for 2021 EmptyThu May 28, 2020 5:54 pm

One unusual specie only made by Schleich.

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
caitclandestine

Country/State : NSW, Australia

PostSubject: Re: Schleich wishes for 2021   Schleich wishes for 2021 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2020 6:51 am

Hmm. Like I say every year, Schleich always seems to be giving me things on my wishlist so again, i'm very hopeful for 2021!

- New tree releases! An autumn leaved tree, maybe some fantasy trees and bushes? (I'd really like purple!) Perhaps a farm-life waterhole theme set

- They're been making me so happy with the new cat figures and the playset, but i'd always be happy to see more of our feline friends!

Dog breeds: Australian Kelpie, Australian Cattle Dog, Belgian Malinois, Irish Wolfhound, Scottish Deerhound

- New dog agility set (I mean they have the horse agility sets now, it only seems logical.....)

- Cross country jump set

- Horses standing square and head facing straight

- Brahman cattle family

- Bilby

For the horse club theme:

- Riding School
- Smaller house, or farm buildings in the pink/white colours

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Schleich wishes for 2021   Schleich wishes for 2021 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 5:54 am

For Schleich, I would encourage them to release a gayal bull (Bos frontalis) for their Farm Life. It would be an excellent addition if they want to vary their bovine section, instead of re-releasing domestic cow breeds...

Also, for the Wild Life, I would recommend them to release an African giant bullfrog, since we haven't seen one after K&M retired its African bullfrog.
Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

Country/State : Michigan

PostSubject: Schleich Ideas   Schleich wishes for 2021 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 11:36 pm

Dear Sts Friends:

Well, I saw this topic, and had to write something, so here we go:

Wildlife: Flying Squirrel, Spinner Dolphin, Porpoise, and Narwhal.

Farm: Angora Rabbit, alpaca, New peacock, and more farm food sets.

Bayala: More Sets of accessories, more pegasus, and More mermaids.

Eldrador: Ghost pegasus, pinetree mutant, and various animal warriors, like papo has. Also, a stone rhino, and Water Guardian would be nice too, though I have no idea what these would look like. For prehistoric, more Prehistoric mammals in general.

And that's about it for my ideas.

I suppose I should keep an eye on this topic, just for now anyway. Who knows, schleich might surprise us again.

Aschuck
Back to top Go down
lucky luke

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: Schleich wishes for 2021   Schleich wishes for 2021 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 10:06 am

My wishes for Schleich Wild-Life 2021:  Wink  study  I love you

Andean bear
Coati family
Condor
Cougar with young
Grazing Vicuna
Bush pig
Bongo antelope
Farm Guinea fowl
Langur monkey
Blackbuck
Northern gannet
Royal kite
Common magpie
Kiwi
Back to top Go down
Advicot

Advicot

PostSubject: Re: Schleich wishes for 2021   Schleich wishes for 2021 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 10:32 am

Ooh some very nice choices

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Schleich wishes for 2021   Schleich wishes for 2021 Empty

Back to top Go down

Schleich wishes for 2021
Page 1 of 1