Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Collecta - Diplodocus with new colours

Go down 
+4
SUSANNE
Advicot
widukind
costicuba
8 posters
AuthorMessage
costicuba

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

Collecta - Diplodocus with new colours Empty
PostSubject: Collecta - Diplodocus with new colours   Collecta - Diplodocus with new colours EmptyWed Jun 17, 2020 5:14 am

This year Collecta gave to their Diplodocus, a new colours and I think it looks very nice :)

So, this small walkaround is to show this 7 years old boy , in a new look .
( I am 7 years old boy too ... as a collector Very Happy )

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Here how it look`s with the original model from 3013 :

And one more photo with the Eofauna gorgeous Atlasaurus :

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Collecta - Diplodocus with new colours   Collecta - Diplodocus with new colours EmptyWed Jun 17, 2020 9:23 am

cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Advicot

Advicot

Country/State : A farm in Britiain

PostSubject: Re: Collecta - Diplodocus with new colours   Collecta - Diplodocus with new colours EmptyWed Jun 17, 2020 9:33 am

It looks much better now, the original seemed very outdated

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Collecta - Diplodocus with new colours   Collecta - Diplodocus with new colours EmptyWed Jun 17, 2020 11:40 am

HURRAAAY !!!!! cheers

This models is also on my wishlist, - the new colour makes it much more attractive, but the old one is nice also Applause Applause

Your wakaround is almost like having seen it in real, - and even with a comparison ti the old variation Very Happy

Thankyou 100 times, Kosta cheers

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Collecta - Diplodocus with new colours   Collecta - Diplodocus with new colours EmptyWed Jun 17, 2020 9:00 pm

Let me see if I understand the story being told here. study
A new powerful male arrived and occupied the territory of the old dominant male.
They met and they started to fight violently with their necks as giraffes do these days.
The new male won the fight and assumed the control of the females.
Unfortunately, he lost his glasses during the fight and he thought the atlasaurus was a huge female and tried to enjoy his trophy.
Can you see how unconfortable is the atlasaurus? affraid

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Collecta - Diplodocus with new colours   Collecta - Diplodocus with new colours EmptyWed Jun 17, 2020 9:15 pm

Roger wrote:
Let me see if I understand the story being told here. study
A new powerful male arrived and occupied the territory of the old dominant male.
They met and they started to fight violently with their necks as giraffes do these days.
The new male won the fight and assumed the control of the females.
Unfortunately, he lost his glasses during the fight and he thought the atlasaurus was a huge female and tried to enjoy his trophy.
Can you see how unconfortable is the atlasaurus? affraid

lol! Crocodile cheers lol! geek lol! Applause Applause cheers

pipsxlch

pipsxlch

Country/State : US/Florida

PostSubject: Re: Collecta - Diplodocus with new colours   Collecta - Diplodocus with new colours EmptyThu Jun 18, 2020 12:33 am

They are both beautiful, but I must admit from the photos I rather like the old fellow with the big bib. Laughing
Back to top Go down
costicuba

costicuba

PostSubject: Re: Collecta - Diplodocus with new colours   Collecta - Diplodocus with new colours EmptyThu Jun 18, 2020 5:40 am

Thank you for commenting here friends sunny

Hahahahha Laughing Roger, your story is so .. natural Laughing
Especially the end ... it is genius lol! .. but now, I am watching my last photo with other eyes Suspect Laughing

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Collecta - Diplodocus with new colours   Collecta - Diplodocus with new colours EmptyThu Jun 18, 2020 4:37 pm

Kosta, a good indicator of a piece of art is the capacity it has to generate different interpretations by those who observe them. That was my interpretation and nobody can discuss it. So, this topic is a little piece of art from your hands. cheers

Advicot

Country/State : A farm in Britiain

PostSubject: Re: Collecta - Diplodocus with new colours   Collecta - Diplodocus with new colours EmptyThu Jun 18, 2020 7:22 pm

Oh Roger, I've just realised what you meant Rolling Eyes Laughing

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
costicuba

costicuba

PostSubject: Re: Collecta - Diplodocus with new colours   Collecta - Diplodocus with new colours EmptyFri Jun 19, 2020 1:01 am

Thank you for your nice words to me.. and of course Roger .. Nobody have rights to discuss your interpretation Laughing  .. we can just appreciate it and enjoy it .. lol!
But... we have to be coreful ... there are some kids watching .. or should I say, young humans .. Very Happy
And one of them, just realised what you meant with the end of your story.. affraid Laughing
Sorry Adam..I`m just kidding Embarassed geek

Oh, poor poor Atlasaurus... he just showed up on the forum ..and his image went under the rainbow ... pale

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Collecta - Diplodocus with new colours   Collecta - Diplodocus with new colours EmptyFri Jun 19, 2020 2:10 am

costicuba wrote:
Thank you for your nice words to me.. and of course Roger .. Nobody have rights to discuss your interpretation Laughing  .. we can just appreciate it and enjoy it .. lol!
But... we have to be coreful ... there are some kids watching .. or should I say, young humans .. Very Happy
And one of them, just realised what you meant with the end of your story.. affraid Laughing
Sorry Adam..I`m just kidding Embarassed geek

Oh, poor poor Atlasaurus... he just showed up on the forum ..and his image went under the rainbow ... pale

Laughing Laughing No Kosta, you shouldn't do it, you take pictures like these and fault is mine? Embarassed pale
I don't see any problem with young humans. Adam surely understood that the motto of my story is: Never fight a rival before taking off your glasses. Check it again, Kosta. study

costicuba

PostSubject: Re: Collecta - Diplodocus with new colours   Collecta - Diplodocus with new colours EmptyFri Jun 19, 2020 2:29 am

Ok, I checked again ... and of course, you are right Very Happy

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Collecta - Diplodocus with new colours   Collecta - Diplodocus with new colours EmptySat Jun 20, 2020 3:04 am

lol! A little exaggerated no? Very cute, reminds the vintage Chicco toys for babies. Very Happy

costicuba

PostSubject: Re: Collecta - Diplodocus with new colours   Collecta - Diplodocus with new colours EmptySat Jun 20, 2020 6:14 am

Roger wrote:
lol! A little exaggerated no? Very cute, reminds the vintage Chicco toys for babies. Very Happy

lol!

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Collecta - Diplodocus with new colours   Collecta - Diplodocus with new colours EmptyFri Oct 30, 2020 7:48 am

I prefer the new version, could you tell me the head and body size ?
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Collecta - Diplodocus with new colours   Collecta - Diplodocus with new colours EmptyFri Oct 30, 2020 10:10 am

What a beautifully realistic dinosaur, and a great walkaround! Very Happy cheers
Very funny Laughing !
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
costicuba

costicuba

PostSubject: Re: Collecta - Diplodocus with new colours   Collecta - Diplodocus with new colours EmptySat Oct 31, 2020 6:19 am

Bonnie wrote:
What a beautifully realistic dinosaur, and a great walkaround! Very Happy cheers
Very funny Laughing !

I am glad you like it Bonnie and that you had fun reading Roger`s funny comments Very Happy

Kikimalou wrote:
I prefer the new version, could you tell me the head and body size ?

Sure Kiki, is that helps you ? :

PostSubject: Re: Collecta - Diplodocus with new colours   Collecta - Diplodocus with new colours Empty

Back to top Go down

Collecta - Diplodocus with new colours
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: Major brands :: CollectA :: CollectA walkarounds and reviews-
Jump to: