Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

American bisons from different brands

Go down 
+2
Saarlooswolfhound
RtasVadumee
6 posters
AuthorMessage
RtasVadumee

RtasVadumee

Country/State : France

American bisons from different brands Empty
PostSubject: American bisons from different brands   American bisons from different brands EmptySun Jun 28, 2020 11:09 am

Hi friends,

I have recently seen the Papo American bison in that shop close to my job (although it is supposed to be retired) and I am considering buying it.

I love my Schleich bison, I really think it is the best looking one on the market, but I have always thought it was too small compared to other wild cattle from major brands. To the contrary, the Papo bison is perfectly sized but I don't want to replace my Schleich one so I need to make sure that the Papo model fits well with the Schleich figure. The Schleich model would then be a younger, smaller male.

I am also considering the CollectA bison which I am pretty sure will fit perfectly well with the Schleich one. But there is no point getting it if it is the same size since my goal is to have a bigger bison.

So, I would need to see the Papo, CollectA and most recent Schleich bison next to each other please.

Thanks in advance Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: American bisons from different brands   American bisons from different brands EmptySun Jun 28, 2020 3:56 pm

Does this help you?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: American bisons from different brands   American bisons from different brands EmptySun Jun 28, 2020 11:26 pm

Paige, it looks like North American plains some years ago! Shocked
I always love to give my few sents but with this [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], there's nothing left to say.

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: American bisons from different brands   American bisons from different brands EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 12:20 am

I did not remember this topic. Evil or Very Mad

RtasVadumee

RtasVadumee

PostSubject: Re: American bisons from different brands   American bisons from different brands EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 9:09 am

Thank you guys but I still would need to see the most recent Schleich bison next to Papo's and CollectA's.

Safari 24
Yujin 15
Southlands 12
Mojo 14
Maia&Borges 5
Bullyland 1
Recur 1
Homemade 3
Bootleg 1
Total 582
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: American bisons from different brands   American bisons from different brands EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 4:06 am

I can take photo for you but not until Wednesday.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
RtasVadumee

RtasVadumee

PostSubject: Re: American bisons from different brands   American bisons from different brands EmptyWed Jul 01, 2020 8:31 am

Thank you Paige !

Safari 24
Yujin 15
Southlands 12
Mojo 14
Maia&Borges 5
Bullyland 1
Recur 1
Homemade 3
Bootleg 1
Total 582
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: American bisons from different brands   American bisons from different brands EmptyWed Jul 01, 2020 9:37 pm

I hope this helps you. In my opinion, the papo bison is quite large compared to all other figures. So if you a want big guy... this is him. The CollectA one to me has too long and narrow of a neck but... nevermind me. Very Happy
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
RtasVadumee

RtasVadumee

PostSubject: Re: American bisons from different brands   American bisons from different brands EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 7:45 am

Thank you very much Paige !

I am very surprised, the Papo actually fits better with the Schleich than the CollectA. I think I'll buy it this afternoon after work, thanks to you Very Happy

Safari 24
Yujin 15
Southlands 12
Mojo 14
Maia&Borges 5
Bullyland 1
Recur 1
Homemade 3
Bootleg 1
Total 582
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: American bisons from different brands   American bisons from different brands EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 7:52 am

Glad to help. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: American bisons from different brands   American bisons from different brands EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 9:33 am

Interesting pictures cheers

I think CollectA soon have to make a new bison with some action .
Perhaps a wisent, since the one from Bullyland is so hard to get these days ? bounce

Advicot

Advicot

Country/State : A farm in Britiain

PostSubject: Re: American bisons from different brands   American bisons from different brands EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 10:30 am

A wisent would be a lovely surprise, and it would be very anticipated. And as you know Susanne it's not hard to find if you know where to look Wink

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: American bisons from different brands   American bisons from different brands EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 12:28 pm

Advicot wrote:
...... And as you know Susanne it's not hard to find if you know where to look Wink  

Wink Laughing

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: American bisons from different brands   American bisons from different brands Empty

Back to top Go down

American bisons from different brands
Page 1 of 1