Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Entrauner's water buffalo by Kikimalou

Go down 
+18
aandmkw
WILLYBACOMAN
Sergey
baltimore zoo
lucky luke
MartinH
SUSANNE
Wildheart
HKHollinstone
atabini
SyLoBe
Roger
Philter4
skysthelimit
ezhilan
Kristie
Sumo
Kikimalou
22 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

Entrauner's water buffalo by Kikimalou Empty
PostSubject: Entrauner's water buffalo by Kikimalou   Entrauner's water buffalo by Kikimalou EmptyMon May 09, 2011 12:04 pm

Do you remember the water buffalo made by Erik. No ? here is the topics with a few pics  Wink  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Erik sent me a model and I finally decided myself to paint it. I was very affraid to do so but the pics of Lucky Luke repainted animals gave me enough courage to do something...

It was a terrible experience  What a Face and I let the model as it is now.

I wish to applause Ana, Harriet, Ralf and all the good painters of the forum. I was sure you have a lot of talent and now I understand how much talent you have.

So, ladies and gentlemen, be indulgent because it is my first attempt at painting  clown

The model naked

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The result

Last edited by Kikimalou on Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:39 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sumo

Sumo

Country/State : Norway

PostSubject: Re: Entrauner's water buffalo by Kikimalou   Entrauner's water buffalo by Kikimalou EmptyMon May 09, 2011 12:07 pm

He looks great! It isn't easy to keep these dark colors from looking flat, but it looks like you've succeeded. Well done!
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: Entrauner's water buffalo by Kikimalou   Entrauner's water buffalo by Kikimalou EmptyMon May 09, 2011 12:09 pm

Sumo wrote:
He looks great! It isn't easy to keep these dark colors from looking flat, but it looks like you've succeeded. Well done!

Thank you so much cheers I was very affraid... And I'm still affraid
Back to top Go down
Kristie

Kristie

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Entrauner's water buffalo by Kikimalou   Entrauner's water buffalo by Kikimalou EmptyMon May 09, 2011 12:16 pm

Haha! I'm sorry it was a terrible experience for you, but the result is wonderful! Congrats Kiki!! :)

-Kristie
Back to top Go down
ezhilan

Country/State : india

PostSubject: kikimalou   Entrauner's water buffalo by Kikimalou EmptyMon May 09, 2011 12:23 pm

terrific kikimalou. i wish i could take him with me.well another one in the steps of ana. comeon ya.it is 2 superb for a first timer.little suggetions.wild buffaloes more dangerous than african.but rarely they attack or encounter with humans.they are endangered 2 due to breeding with domestic cattle.they have the biggest horns in the world.now his horns would hav been lighter grey.body colour perfect.i want to see some grass in his mouth.perfect for this pose if he eats grass.now importantly his legs should be pale white.horns longer and wider.i want to see his companion in a standing pose with white legs and sex organs for a bull.make horns wider and longer.his eyes should stare at you.he should look more fierce.guys somebody make a huge gaur on right scale with african buffalo,asian elephant
Back to top Go down
skysthelimit

skysthelimit

Country/State : Serbia

PostSubject: Re: Entrauner's water buffalo by Kikimalou   Entrauner's water buffalo by Kikimalou EmptyMon May 09, 2011 1:06 pm

Very nice Chris, planning to go professional? Very Happy

Philter4

Philter4

Country/State : Back and forth between East and West coast of the U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Entrauner's water buffalo by Kikimalou   Entrauner's water buffalo by Kikimalou EmptyMon May 09, 2011 1:12 pm

Congratulations on the new figure, and such a well done paint job.
Back to top Go down
http://philter4@d-web.com
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Entrauner's water buffalo by Kikimalou   Entrauner's water buffalo by Kikimalou EmptyMon May 09, 2011 2:40 pm

Oh Kiki! great collector, funny man, lot of knoledge and now also talented! ...and the best of all.... a crazy macaque! monkey Rolling Eyes cheers
Back to top Go down
SyLoBe

SyLoBe

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Entrauner's water buffalo by Kikimalou   Entrauner's water buffalo by Kikimalou EmptyMon May 09, 2011 3:00 pm

Wonderful painting job :)

Visit my art gallery at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I accept commissions!
Back to top Go down
http://sylobe.deviantart.com
atabini

atabini

PostSubject: Re: Entrauner's water buffalo by Kikimalou   Entrauner's water buffalo by Kikimalou EmptyMon May 09, 2011 4:10 pm

Hi Cristophe, you did a great job on the painting it looks really good.

Congratulations on your model and the painting work.
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: Entrauner's water buffalo by Kikimalou   Entrauner's water buffalo by Kikimalou EmptyMon May 09, 2011 4:26 pm

Christophe, that is a beautiful paint job!!!!! cheers cheers I love it! I love you I love you

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
Wildheart

Wildheart

Country/State : Bucharest,Romania

PostSubject: Re: Entrauner's water buffalo by Kikimalou   Entrauner's water buffalo by Kikimalou EmptyMon May 09, 2011 4:28 pm

I don't undestand your self-criticism!It is beautifully painted!!! Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.mihneanicolae.com
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Entrauner's water buffalo by Kikimalou   Entrauner's water buffalo by Kikimalou EmptyMon May 09, 2011 6:13 pm

But Christophe, what are you afraid of : Laughing Laughing

You made a fantastic job, I bow my head in admiration of this great and unique figure, - it can`t be your fist attempt ?
Do you make paintings or something similar ?

Thakyou for showing us.
I hope we see more from your hand in the future cheers
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
MartinH

MartinH

Country/State : Czech Republic

PostSubject: Re: Entrauner's water buffalo by Kikimalou   Entrauner's water buffalo by Kikimalou EmptyMon May 09, 2011 6:40 pm

this buffalo id amazing! great paint job :)

https://www.martinhcollection.cz/
lucky luke

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: Entrauner's water buffalo by Kikimalou   Entrauner's water buffalo by Kikimalou EmptyMon May 09, 2011 8:48 pm

Bravo Christophe coup for a first try!
You already boasting a beautiful model,
and it is forged, it becomes
perfect! cheers sunny Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: Entrauner's water buffalo by Kikimalou   Entrauner's water buffalo by Kikimalou EmptyMon May 09, 2011 9:54 pm

Just come back from work... I was very anxious to read you all pale

I Feel better now Laughing drunken

I was affraid to do it but now it's like a bolt opened in my mind, I will probably strike again Wink

I'm very happy you like it, I will try to do a better job on my next victim.

Harriet, you did a better job than I thought on my giraffe Very Happy

Susanne, I must admit it was not my first attempt at painting Embarassed A few weeks ago I painted my kitchen walls in yellow and blue Laughing

Robert, I'm already a professional king But not in painting pig

Kristie, Ezhilan, Phil, Sylvia, Alejandro, Minhea, Roger, martin and Jean-Luc : Thank you cheers
Back to top Go down
baltimore zoo

PostSubject: Baltimore zoo   Entrauner's water buffalo by Kikimalou EmptyTue May 10, 2011 5:44 am

Now, you just need to surround the Water buffalo with a few komodo dragons...
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Entrauner's water buffalo by Kikimalou   Entrauner's water buffalo by Kikimalou EmptyTue May 10, 2011 7:31 am

Kikimalou wrote:

Susanne, I must admit it was not my first attempt at painting Embarassed A few weeks ago I painted my kitchen walls in yellow and blue Laughing

Robert, I'm already a professional king But not in painting pig

Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
Sergey

Sergey

Country/State : S. - Petersburg, Russia

PostSubject: Re: Entrauner's water buffalo by Kikimalou   Entrauner's water buffalo by Kikimalou EmptyTue May 10, 2011 8:47 am

Well done!

cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
WILLYBACOMAN

WILLYBACOMAN

Country/State : Zwolle, The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Entrauner's water buffalo by Kikimalou   Entrauner's water buffalo by Kikimalou EmptyFri May 13, 2011 1:57 am

Well my friend, i just did put some words in the tread of Jean-Luc, but i have to take them back very quickly, although they were fun to me...
I thought you could only handle a brush to dust of your wine-bottles, but that isn't true! Shocked
You did a wonderfull job on this waterbuffalo, and not even said to make you happy, he looks really good!
When this goes on like this, i have to find some brushes and paint to, although that doesn't help only, i need some time and talent... Neutral No
When i see things like this, i think it is just a matter of trying and error, and the skills will grow eventually.
See here, the crazy French(Monet) and painting macaque! cheers

Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: Entrauner's water buffalo by Kikimalou   Entrauner's water buffalo by Kikimalou EmptyFri May 13, 2011 2:33 am

cheers Cheers Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy drunken
Back to top Go down
aandmkw

aandmkw

Country/State : Gardendale, TX

PostSubject: Re: Entrauner's water buffalo by Kikimalou   Entrauner's water buffalo by Kikimalou EmptyFri May 13, 2011 2:54 pm

I think you did an awesome job painting this water buffalo. I am scared to paint mine too, but eventually I will get the inspiration to paint it just as you painted yours. Congratulations.
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Entrauner's water buffalo by Kikimalou   Entrauner's water buffalo by Kikimalou EmptyFri May 13, 2011 5:26 pm

Very good painting work on this water buffalo! Congratulations Christophe cheers sunny
Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: Entrauner's water buffalo by Kikimalou   Entrauner's water buffalo by Kikimalou EmptyFri May 13, 2011 5:32 pm

Amy, Ana, Thank you very much. All of your comments give me enough courage to paint something again. I'm very happy... Like a child showing his first scribbling Embarassed Laughing
Back to top Go down
Leoo Past

Leoo Past

Country/State : México

PostSubject: Re: Entrauner's water buffalo by Kikimalou   Entrauner's water buffalo by Kikimalou EmptyFri Dec 16, 2022 4:14 am

Kikimalou wrote:
Do you remember the water buffalo made by Erik. No ? here is the topics with a few pics  Wink  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Erik sent me a model and I finally decided myself to paint it. I was very affraid to do so but the pics of Lucky Luke repainted animals gave me enough courage to do something...

It was a terrible experience  What a Face and I let the model as it is now.

I wish to applause Ana, Harriet, Ralf and all the good painters of the forum. I was sure you have a lot of talent and now I understand how much talent you have.

So, ladies and gentlemen, be indulgent because it is my first attempt at painting  clown

The model naked

The result

This buffalo looks like the one eaten by the Komodo dragon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Entrauner's water buffalo by Kikimalou   Entrauner's water buffalo by Kikimalou Empty

Back to top Go down

Entrauner's water buffalo by Kikimalou
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next