Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kaiyodo CapsuleQ Museum - Dinosaur Excavation 8 The great exhibition of dinosaur sculpting

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
tjjtjjtjja

tjjtjjtjja

Country/State : China/Shanghai

Kaiyodo CapsuleQ Museum - Dinosaur Excavation 8 The great exhibition of dinosaur sculpting Empty
PostSubject: Kaiyodo CapsuleQ Museum - Dinosaur Excavation 8 The great exhibition of dinosaur sculpting   Kaiyodo CapsuleQ Museum - Dinosaur Excavation 8 The great exhibition of dinosaur sculpting EmptyThu Jul 23, 2020 3:49 pm

Kaiyodo CapsuleQ Museum - Dinosaur Excavation 8 The great exhibition of dinosaur sculpting, all 6 types, 2019.7
01. Tyrannosaurus rex
02. Tyrannosaurus rex (Black)
03. Therizinosaurus
04. Camarasaurus whole body skeleton
05. Camarasaurus whole body skeleton (Fossil color)
06. Deinonychus
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

tjjtjjtjja

Country/State : China/Shanghai

Kaiyodo CapsuleQ Museum - Dinosaur Excavation 8 The great exhibition of dinosaur sculpting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaiyodo CapsuleQ Museum - Dinosaur Excavation 8 The great exhibition of dinosaur sculpting   Kaiyodo CapsuleQ Museum - Dinosaur Excavation 8 The great exhibition of dinosaur sculpting EmptyThu Jul 23, 2020 3:50 pm

booklet

Brettnj

Country/State : USA/New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: Kaiyodo CapsuleQ Museum - Dinosaur Excavation 8 The great exhibition of dinosaur sculpting   Kaiyodo CapsuleQ Museum - Dinosaur Excavation 8 The great exhibition of dinosaur sculpting EmptyThu Jul 23, 2020 5:46 pm

Beautiful rexes despite their even smaller than usual size. So much more texture and detail than earlier versions. This again is why I still buy repeated species, as rather than find them redundant, I often find they make the earlier ones obsolete in my displays, if they weren't already due to the simplicity or other elements that did not appeal to me of many of the early pieces.

And I like this theri better than the first. When the earlier version was released, I hadn't been aware of the species and asked someone if it was some odd movie monster included as a secret. Still doesn't look like a real animal to me. This one strikes me as more probable, though that's purely impressionistic on my part.
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Kaiyodo CapsuleQ Museum - Dinosaur Excavation 8 The great exhibition of dinosaur sculpting   Kaiyodo CapsuleQ Museum - Dinosaur Excavation 8 The great exhibition of dinosaur sculpting EmptyThu Jul 23, 2020 8:24 pm

I love the Therizinosaurus and the Deinonychus very much Very Happy

Nothing wrong with the T-rexes, but I am so much of an amateur that I can't see the improvements in yet another roaring, fluffy T-rex Embarassed Laughing

costicuba

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Kaiyodo CapsuleQ Museum - Dinosaur Excavation 8 The great exhibition of dinosaur sculpting   Kaiyodo CapsuleQ Museum - Dinosaur Excavation 8 The great exhibition of dinosaur sculpting EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 1:36 am

Also a set with nice models. The Therizinosaurus look`s great

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Kaiyodo CapsuleQ Museum - Dinosaur Excavation 8 The great exhibition of dinosaur sculpting   Kaiyodo CapsuleQ Museum - Dinosaur Excavation 8 The great exhibition of dinosaur sculpting EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 2:48 pm

Nice

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kaiyodo CapsuleQ Museum - Dinosaur Excavation 8 The great exhibition of dinosaur sculpting   Kaiyodo CapsuleQ Museum - Dinosaur Excavation 8 The great exhibition of dinosaur sculpting Empty

Back to top Go down

Kaiyodo CapsuleQ Museum - Dinosaur Excavation 8 The great exhibition of dinosaur sculpting
Page 1 of 1