Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Papo lions cubs has meeting with the great lion pride (there not more places here!!! ;)))

Go down 
+9
SUSANNE
HKHollinstone
ezhilan
Kikimalou
skysthelimit
baltimore zoo
ken yeo
Roger
Sergey
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Sergey

Sergey

Country/State : S. - Petersburg, Russia

Papo lions cubs has meeting with the great lion pride (there not more places here!!! ;))) Empty
PostSubject: Papo lions cubs has meeting with the great lion pride (there not more places here!!! ;)))   Papo lions cubs has meeting with the great lion pride (there not more places here!!! ;))) EmptyTue May 10, 2011 12:04 am

Papo lions cubs has meeting with the great lion pride (there not more places here!!! ;))) Imag0385

Papo lions cubs has meeting with the great lion pride (there not more places here!!! ;))) Imag0386

Papo lions cubs has meeting with the great lion pride (there not more places here!!! ;))) Imag0396

Papo lions cubs has meeting with the great lion pride (there not more places here!!! ;))) Imag0397

Papo lions cubs has meeting with the great lion pride (there not more places here!!! ;))) Imag0387

Papo lions cubs has meeting with the great lion pride (there not more places here!!! ;))) Imag0388

Papo lions cubs has meeting with the great lion pride (there not more places here!!! ;))) Imag0389

Papo lions cubs has meeting with the great lion pride (there not more places here!!! ;))) Imag0390

Papo lions cubs has meeting with the great lion pride (there not more places here!!! ;))) Imag0391

Papo lions cubs has meeting with the great lion pride (there not more places here!!! ;))) Imag0392

Papo lions cubs has meeting with the great lion pride (there not more places here!!! ;))) Imag0393

Papo lions cubs has meeting with the great lion pride (there not more places here!!! ;))) Imag0394

Papo lions cubs has meeting with the great lion pride (there not more places here!!! ;))) Imag0395

Last edited by Sergey on Tue May 10, 2011 5:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

Papo lions cubs has meeting with the great lion pride (there not more places here!!! ;))) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Papo lions cubs has meeting with the great lion pride (there not more places here!!! ;)))   Papo lions cubs has meeting with the great lion pride (there not more places here!!! ;))) EmptyTue May 10, 2011 12:10 am

Oh, the famous Lions display that served as inspiration for my collection! cat
Congratulations for your new cubs, Sergey! :) ... are very nice, the worst is that they will grow a lot and the space left will desapear! What a Face cheers
Back to top Go down
ken yeo

ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Papo lions cubs has meeting with the great lion pride (there not more places here!!! ;)))   Papo lions cubs has meeting with the great lion pride (there not more places here!!! ;))) EmptyTue May 10, 2011 2:11 am

Congrats Sergey! Lovely cubs!

Space is alway a problem and suppose we need to learn how to minimize it.

PostSubject: Baltimore zoo   Papo lions cubs has meeting with the great lion pride (there not more places here!!! ;))) EmptyTue May 10, 2011 6:42 am

Papo definitely copied Schleich on the cub on it's back!
Back to top Go down
skysthelimit

skysthelimit

Country/State : Serbia

PostSubject: Re: Papo lions cubs has meeting with the great lion pride (there not more places here!!! ;)))   Papo lions cubs has meeting with the great lion pride (there not more places here!!! ;))) EmptyTue May 10, 2011 7:38 am

... and did a better work Very Happy

Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Papo lions cubs has meeting with the great lion pride (there not more places here!!! ;)))   Papo lions cubs has meeting with the great lion pride (there not more places here!!! ;))) EmptyTue May 10, 2011 7:51 am

skysthelimit wrote:
... and did a better work Very Happy

And did a far better work cheers
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Papo lions cubs has meeting with the great lion pride (there not more places here!!! ;)))   Papo lions cubs has meeting with the great lion pride (there not more places here!!! ;))) EmptyTue May 10, 2011 7:53 am

baltimore zoo wrote:
Papo definitely copied Schleich on the cub on it's back!

LINEOL 1940 to 1960

Papo lions cubs has meeting with the great lion pride (there not more places here!!! ;))) Web
Back to top Go down
ezhilan

Country/State : india

PostSubject: lions   Papo lions cubs has meeting with the great lion pride (there not more places here!!! ;))) EmptyTue May 10, 2011 8:08 am

start a new enemy pride.add the juvenile lioness 2 friend.
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: Papo lions cubs has meeting with the great lion pride (there not more places here!!! ;)))   Papo lions cubs has meeting with the great lion pride (there not more places here!!! ;))) EmptyTue May 10, 2011 8:35 am

Wow Sergey, what a collection! cheers

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
Sergey

Sergey

PostSubject: Re: Papo lions cubs has meeting with the great lion pride (there not more places here!!! ;)))   Papo lions cubs has meeting with the great lion pride (there not more places here!!! ;))) EmptyTue May 10, 2011 9:01 am

HKHollinstone wrote:
Wow Sergey, what a collection! cheers

Thanks to all my friends! Wink
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Papo lions cubs has meeting with the great lion pride (there not more places here!!! ;)))   Papo lions cubs has meeting with the great lion pride (there not more places here!!! ;))) EmptyTue May 10, 2011 9:53 am

What a fantastic flock of lions, Sergey Very Happy

Congratulations with the new babies cheers flower
They surely are on my wishlist ...also Shocked

Do I see in the picture that you have two different shades of the lioness with the kitten in her mouth ? scratch
Have you already shown it, or can I ask you for a picture of them together ?
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
Sergey

Sergey

PostSubject: Re: Papo lions cubs has meeting with the great lion pride (there not more places here!!! ;)))   Papo lions cubs has meeting with the great lion pride (there not more places here!!! ;))) EmptyTue May 10, 2011 10:07 am

SUSANNE wrote:
What a fantastic flock of lions, Sergey Very Happy

Congratulations with the new babies cheers flower
They surely are on my wishlist ...also Shocked

Do I see in the picture that you have two different shades of the lioness with the kitten in her mouth ? scratch
Have you already shown it, or can I ask you for a picture of them together ?

...Oh, no Susanne! Laughing It,s the same two lioness with the kitten, but! With some different colour variations! Very Happy So I,ve bought the second not long ago! (The first I,ve bought in 2006)
Back to top Go down
baltimore zoo

PostSubject: Baltimore zoo   Papo lions cubs has meeting with the great lion pride (there not more places here!!! ;))) EmptyTue May 10, 2011 11:10 am

Well of course, Papo did a better version of the lying on back lion cub...duh!
Please, Papo, make a full grown male lion in a similar/lying on back position!
Back to top Go down
ken yeo

ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Papo lions cubs has meeting with the great lion pride (there not more places here!!! ;)))   Papo lions cubs has meeting with the great lion pride (there not more places here!!! ;))) EmptyTue May 10, 2011 11:55 am

baltimore zoo wrote:
Well of course, Papo did a better version of the lying on back lion cub...duh!
Please, Papo, make a full grown male lion in a similar/lying on back position!

Papo we want lying on back on male lion badly!!

Gabe

Country/State : NY

PostSubject: Re: Papo lions cubs has meeting with the great lion pride (there not more places here!!! ;)))   Papo lions cubs has meeting with the great lion pride (there not more places here!!! ;))) EmptyTue May 10, 2011 3:47 pm

Wonderful, Sergey, simply beautiful! Now you're only missing the young lady lioness... Wink

SyLoBe

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Papo lions cubs has meeting with the great lion pride (there not more places here!!! ;)))   Papo lions cubs has meeting with the great lion pride (there not more places here!!! ;))) EmptyTue May 10, 2011 4:23 pm

Awesome figurines! I can recognize a little equine skeleton :)

Visit my art gallery at http://sylobe.deviantart.com/gallery/

I accept commissions!
Back to top Go down
http://sylobe.deviantart.com
Gabe

Gabe

PostSubject: Re: Papo lions cubs has meeting with the great lion pride (there not more places here!!! ;)))   Papo lions cubs has meeting with the great lion pride (there not more places here!!! ;))) EmptyTue May 10, 2011 7:15 pm

I have a question for you guys... Is it a natural pose for the playing cub? It reminds me rather a DOG playing than a lion cub... Or maybe he's just stretching? scratch

Gabe

PostSubject: Re: Papo lions cubs has meeting with the great lion pride (there not more places here!!! ;)))   Papo lions cubs has meeting with the great lion pride (there not more places here!!! ;))) EmptyTue May 10, 2011 7:35 pm

Indeed, Papo had named it incorrectly, it is NOT a playing cub, but a stretching one. Have never seen a cub playing like a dog. Evil or Very Mad

PostSubject: Baltimore zoo   Papo lions cubs has meeting with the great lion pride (there not more places here!!! ;))) EmptyTue May 10, 2011 8:56 pm

Thanks Ken Yeo! I would LOVE to see a lion lying it's back, as part of a "Pride Set"!
"Pride Set" would be 1)"King of Jungle"(Male lion on back), 2) lying/looking straight(or head turned) lioness and another 3)lioness on back and 4) small cub in sitting position with mouth slightly open(to look like chewing) so if you wanted to put tail of sleeping lion in it. : ) So all together you would have those four, plus "King of the Jungle" male lion, lioness(walking), lioness w/cub in mouth, young lioness, stretching cub, & cub on back : )
Back to top Go down
aandmkw

aandmkw

Country/State : Gardendale, TX

PostSubject: Re: Papo lions cubs has meeting with the great lion pride (there not more places here!!! ;)))   Papo lions cubs has meeting with the great lion pride (there not more places here!!! ;))) EmptyFri May 13, 2011 2:59 pm

Wonderful collection and displayed so nicely.
Back to top Go down
lucky luke

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: Papo lions cubs has meeting with the great lion pride (there not more places here!!! ;)))   Papo lions cubs has meeting with the great lion pride (there not more places here!!! ;))) EmptyFri May 13, 2011 6:39 pm

Wonderful, Sergey,
As lions,
Fantastic collection I think he is missing "Clarence"
Of Daktari.
Oops He's watching sunny cheers cyclops cyclops Very Happy Wink
Papo lions cubs has meeting with the great lion pride (there not more places here!!! ;))) Lionnn10
Back to top Go down
Sergey

Sergey

PostSubject: Re: Papo lions cubs has meeting with the great lion pride (there not more places here!!! ;)))   Papo lions cubs has meeting with the great lion pride (there not more places here!!! ;))) EmptyFri May 13, 2011 11:44 pm

lucky luke wrote:
Wonderful, Sergey,
As lions,
Fantastic collection I think he is missing "Clarence"
Of Daktari.
Oops He's watching sunny cheers cyclops cyclops Very Happy Wink

lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Papo lions cubs has meeting with the great lion pride (there not more places here!!! ;)))   Papo lions cubs has meeting with the great lion pride (there not more places here!!! ;))) Empty

Back to top Go down

Papo lions cubs has meeting with the great lion pride (there not more places here!!! ;)))
Page 1 of 1