Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Alarikh's collection of foxes (December 2020 update)

Go down 
+11
Taos
SUSANNE
Tiermann
widukind
Advicot
Caracal
costicuba
Roger
landrover
bmathison1972
alarikh
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
alarikh

alarikh

Country/State : Netherlands

Alarikh's collection of foxes (December 2020 update) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alarikh's collection of foxes (December 2020 update)   Alarikh's collection of foxes (December 2020 update) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2020 8:31 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thanks!  Smile  That's my newest one, this fox is hollow, I thought it would be a bit heavier.

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Alarikh's collection of foxes (December 2020 update)   Alarikh's collection of foxes (December 2020 update) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2020 11:25 pm

Your pictures are really beautiful! I still need the Learning Resources fox. Large and hollow doesn’t make it the most attractive but I must get one anyway.
I think I have that “street” fox in a completely different color. It used to be sold in a set, a bag with cardboard or something like that. It is also hollow but not too light.

alarikh

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Alarikh's collection of foxes (December 2020 update)   Alarikh's collection of foxes (December 2020 update) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2020 11:31 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Thanks!  cheers
Yeah I found that fox your collection labeled "Indonesia" Fox, it's exactly the same mould, just in different color right.

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Alarikh's collection of foxes (December 2020 update)   Alarikh's collection of foxes (December 2020 update) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2020 11:51 pm

Yes, I call it Indonesian because it was sent from Indonesia. Our friend NandO was good at finding these “unbranded” foxes. I believe we can find it under several brand names, it will be hard to find the real manufacturer.

PostSubject: Re: Alarikh's collection of foxes (December 2020 update)   Alarikh's collection of foxes (December 2020 update) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Alarikh's collection of foxes (December 2020 update)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2