Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Schleich 2021 releases with pictures!

Go down 
+48
Ana
A-J
Arctinus
Burgerenby
Zoodirektor
Evira
incha
Dutch Bear
Michelle
Ladytilly
PeGe
Kikimalou
Farm collector
landrover
VASILIS
MartinH
SUSANNE
Fossa
Pepi
pipsxlch
Pardofelis
Gwaine
Max
Bonnie
Caracal
black
NightLioness
Duck-Anch-Amun
lucky luke
bmathison1972
widukind
almisi43
shadoweon
aschuck
Tupolew Tu-154
Taos
RtasVadumee
endogenylove
Neptune
angtyson97
spielgerg
Advicot
Loustic
Megaptera
Roger
arafan
Saarlooswolfhound
spacelab
52 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Bonnie

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

Schleich 2021 releases with pictures! - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2021 releases with pictures!   Schleich 2021 releases with pictures! - Page 13 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2021 10:00 am

Zoodirektor wrote:
42530: Die Erdmännchen sind eher dicklich, die Höhle ist scheint nicht besonders schön zu sein.
42507: Krokodil scheint Sonderbemalung, dabei ist ein Gorilla Kind
Thank you!! cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
Advicot

Advicot

Country/State : A farm in Britiain

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2021 releases with pictures!   Schleich 2021 releases with pictures! - Page 13 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2021 11:37 am

Interesting, thank you Zoodirektor

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
Advicot

Advicot

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2021 releases with pictures!   Schleich 2021 releases with pictures! - Page 13 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2021 11:52 am

I have just been looking on spielzeug-guenstig and it seems Schleich are releasing "combinable, snap together figures" what?! This just sounds bizarre, and they are releasing quite a lot too! This is what types of animal are coming into this strange new range:

Cat
Lion cub
Fox
Koala
Gorilla
Elephant calf
Polar bear
Calf
Pig
Donkey
Sheep
Dog

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
Neptune

Neptune

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2021 releases with pictures!   Schleich 2021 releases with pictures! - Page 13 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2021 6:12 pm

That... sound weird... Neutral

As for the ones we have pictures of:
-the sets are not something a usually get but I like the one with the skunk and the raccoons!
-the box set with the fresian horse looks like it's finally getting a release! (After what? 2 years since the first pic?)
-the fruits unicorns are kinda a cute idea but not really my taste. I like the gold one tho!
-I am in love with the pegasus foal in the vet playset!
-and I may get the farm world calendar for this year
Back to top Go down
https://neptunefairytales.tumblr.com/archive
A-J

A-J

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2021 releases with pictures!   Schleich 2021 releases with pictures! - Page 13 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2021 6:50 pm

I find it very likely that these combinable, snap together figures are an April's fools day stunt of spielzeug-guenstig Wink

Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/ajs.artistry/
Bonnie

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2021 releases with pictures!   Schleich 2021 releases with pictures! - Page 13 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2021 8:25 pm

Advicot wrote:
I have just been looking on spielzeug-guenstig and it seems Schleich are releasing "combinable, snap together figures" what?! This just sounds bizarre, and they are releasing quite a lot too! This is what types of animal are coming into this strange new range:

Cat
Lion cub
Fox
Koala
Gorilla
Elephant calf
Polar bear
Calf
Pig
Donkey
Sheep
Dog

That's so interesting, but also so confusing!! scratch
But there is a dog so I'm so excited to see! bounce cheers
Does anyone know if there are any photos? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Advicot

Advicot

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2021 releases with pictures!   Schleich 2021 releases with pictures! - Page 13 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2021 9:05 pm

I didn't see photos, but it adds to the mystery Shocked Suspect scratch

Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2021 releases with pictures!   Schleich 2021 releases with pictures! - Page 13 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2021 10:24 pm

I'm afraid these also can be stickfigures, maybe?

Advicot

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2021 releases with pictures!   Schleich 2021 releases with pictures! - Page 13 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2021 10:49 pm

Yes, that is a good point Karin, a stickfigure koala? scratch that'd be interesting if that is the case

Back to top Go down
RtasVadumee

RtasVadumee

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2021 releases with pictures!   Schleich 2021 releases with pictures! - Page 13 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2021 1:33 pm

The narwhal is smiling.

I somehow put my hands on an Italian catalogue and saw the narwhal for the first time, it's FRANKLY smiling.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

You'll notice the bear cub riding the narwhal on the right cheers

Seriously, they gonna loose their last supporter if they continue like that (I mean, I will always defend them for the only sake of contrariness but without much faith anymore)

Safari 24
Yujin 15
Southlands 12
Mojo 14
Maia&Borges 5
Bullyland 1
Recur 1
Homemade 3
Bootleg 1
Total 582
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2021 releases with pictures!   Schleich 2021 releases with pictures! - Page 13 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2021 2:29 pm

A-J wrote:
I find it very likely that these combinable, snap together figures are an April's fools day stunt of spielzeug-guenstig Wink
That's a possibility! The idea sure sounds funny, I'm curious! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
NightLioness
NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2021 releases with pictures!   Schleich 2021 releases with pictures! - Page 13 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 5:28 pm

Apparently you can now become a member of the Schleich Family FanFluenser. You get a box with Schleich FanFluenser merch and two horses (normal releases). Don't know how to obtain such box, I'm personally not interested but saw a post on Instagram that Tessa pointed me to.

Advicot

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2021 releases with pictures!   Schleich 2021 releases with pictures! - Page 13 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 9:36 pm

I'm confused scratch

Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2021 releases with pictures!   Schleich 2021 releases with pictures! - Page 13 EmptySat Apr 03, 2021 7:38 pm

Soooooo..... I'm going to be very honest and say: I'm done with this brand.
Why? Because those stickfigures are still on the website and with a description that is just....

'Enthält das sichbare Tier Vorderteil Katze und dazu ein Tier Hinterteil als Überraschung.
Kann beliebig mit anderen Steckfiguren kombiniert werden.
So entsteht bspw. ein Katzenbär, ein Katzenfuchs oder eine Katzenfant.
Spannende innovative Spielidee für neugieriege Vorschulkinder.'

Translation:
'Contains the visible animal front part cat and an animal rear part as a surprise.
Can be combined with other plug-in figures as required.
This creates, for example, a cat bear, a cat fox or a cat fan.
Exciting, innovative game idea for curious preschoolers.'

In other words, you get a package with the front part of a cat (in this example) and a surprise back part.
You can combine the two and create new animals with it.

No, just no. I'm done.

Advicot

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2021 releases with pictures!   Schleich 2021 releases with pictures! - Page 13 EmptySat Apr 03, 2021 8:25 pm

Just why??? Shocked Shocked Suspect Suspect Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes confused confused

I guess it's a good idea, but not for Schleich, I am sure many brands must have filled this part of the toy world in.
Our dear old Schleich at 86 (I think) are now going off on tangents of combinable animals, no, no. We had the gorgeous quality and beautiful figures of the late 1990s till the mid 2010s, and then...

Cutesy eyes & comical expressions, we can't have the little people of this world growing up that lions, and horses etc smile and have eyes big 'aww' eyes, yes some animals are what people call 'cute' and some I agree on, but a smiling manatee from this year, just doesn't fit the bill, these animals may sometimes look like they are smiling, but not every animal looks goofy!

Not to mention the raccoon, skunk/ squirrel hybrid set we will be getting later in the year.

Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2021 releases with pictures!   Schleich 2021 releases with pictures! - Page 13 EmptySat Apr 03, 2021 10:21 pm

Completely agree with everyone, what has happened to Schleich! Shocked No
They should try and find a way to compromise- models that maybe would satisfy both collectors and young children! And if they are going to bring out these 'half- animals', make sure that within their range they also try and make many realistic beauties like they used to! Otherwise they risk losing their reputation, and maybe they'll start to notice too- I hope that their highest quality models sell the best, and that they realise this is what they should continue with! They still can and do bring out some lovely models- I'm thinking of their poodle from this year- so I hope that they continue like this, and if possible make a change for the better! sunny But I think I'll be happy and so grateful if they stay as they are and don't get worse- now as a brand they do bring out some models that collectors still love, and I think that if they can stay like this, and not fall into the trap of bringing out more and more cartoon style animals, that is one way to keep this brand that used to make such fantastic animals! Very Happy And then, if they don't get worse, and they then start to change and revert back to their old ways, maybe we will have a new golden age on the horizon... bounce
I'm being very hopeful, but after what I have read sadly I doubt it will be the case! Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Zoodirektor

Zoodirektor

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2021 releases with pictures!   Schleich 2021 releases with pictures! - Page 13 EmptySun Apr 04, 2021 10:15 am

Ich denke, sie werden sich etwas dabei gedacht haben. Niemand muss diese Halbtiere kaufen und wenn sie sich schlecht verkaufen, werden sie schnell verschwinden. Noch haben wir sie nicht gesehen und wissen nicht, was das genau wird.
Back to top Go down
Tupolew Tu-154

Tupolew Tu-154

Country/State : Skynet Central

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2021 releases with pictures!   Schleich 2021 releases with pictures! - Page 13 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 5:29 am

Zoodirektor wrote:
Ich denke, sie werden sich etwas dabei gedacht haben. Niemand muss diese Halbtiere kaufen und wenn sie sich schlecht verkaufen, werden sie schnell verschwinden. Noch haben wir sie nicht gesehen und wissen nicht, was das genau wird.

Genau so ist es. Aber das Gemecker über Schleich ist Mode, geht in gewissen deutschen Foren ja schon Jahre so.

Ich find die Idee jedenfalls lustig. Ist außerdem ausdrücklich für kleine Kinder gedacht.

Zoodirektor

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2021 releases with pictures!   Schleich 2021 releases with pictures! - Page 13 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 11:52 am

Tupolew schrieb: Aber das Gemecker über Schleich ist Mode, geht in gewissen deutschen Foren ja schon Jahre so.

Leider. bemerkenswert ist, dass das schon so lange so geht, dass man inzwischen die Figuren lobt, die man vor Jahren noch verschrieen hat [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
George

George

Country/State : England

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2021 releases with pictures!   Schleich 2021 releases with pictures! - Page 13 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 2:36 pm

I'm afraid I'm another giving up on Schleich now, this is probably a sentiment you've had over and over again but I just gave up when it became obvious the fantasy models were outselling the 'boring' ones and they shifted their emphasis accordingly.

I quite liked the models in the early to mid 2000s but latterly the horses became vaguely horse-shaped objects with such weird proportions and plaited/bunched/bowed manes and tails, I couldn't face buying any more and let that section of my collecting come to an end.
Each year I take one look at the new releases and think 'nope, still not for me', and it's kind of sad cos I do miss them, and the variety they gave my collecting, as well as how easy they were to pick up in toy shops and trade stands - there's no other brand which is so readily out there for in-person shopping in the UK. But now all the adult collectors I know in the model horsey world have deserted Schleich as being too girly and inaccurate, and the only time we really interact with the brand is custom painting older ones from years ago when they were ok!

I suppose it's a bit like the trouble I had finding a halter for my real life shetland pony which wasn't pink, sparkly, or pink AND sparkly. The manufacturers assume all owners of a small horse must be little girls, and glittery girly-girls at that.

To end on a more positive less moany note, I think the giant anteater's not bad, and the platypus is nice to see. There should be more less-cute funny-looking species to fascinate the kids, satisfy the zoo compiling collectors, and balance out the cartoony dogs and cats! Laughing

Gwaine

Gwaine

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2021 releases with pictures!   Schleich 2021 releases with pictures! - Page 13 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 4:00 pm

I am starting to become more and more disappointed in Schleich. Now I am not the type to abandon a brand that I still think has a lot of wonderful stuff going, but it does make my heart ache a little to see where Schleich is going.

Since the CEO switch, you can see Schleich has left behind the collectors and has become a brand that is focussed on money, rather than keeping all their bases covered.
The painting is becoming less detailed, the material less firm and the sculpting easier to mass produce. Molds become more and more recycled and all the themes are geared to generate extra revenue with all sorts of side merch.
Schleich is not the Schleich it was for a good long time and I think I know why.

Papo: 82
Safari: 150
Mojo fun: 23
Playmobil: 117
Other: 288
~
schleich count: 1222
~
Total: 2156

My DeviantArt: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
My Twitter: @Tezzieh
My Instagram: tessa.b.storm
Back to top Go down
https://www.patreon.com/mrsaugustwalker
Tupolew Tu-154

Tupolew Tu-154

Country/State : Skynet Central

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2021 releases with pictures!   Schleich 2021 releases with pictures! - Page 13 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2021 8:58 pm

All brands are focusing on money, that is nature for companies, or they won't survive. Collecta and the others do the same.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Ganz genau.

VASILIS

Country/State : GREECE

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2021 releases with pictures!   Schleich 2021 releases with pictures! - Page 13 EmptySun Apr 18, 2021 10:36 pm

I love you  I love you  I love you PROBOSCIS MONKEY I love you  I love you  I love you

I love you  I love you VULTURE I love you  I love you

POODLE

LLAMA

EMPEROR PENGUIN

WARTHOG

MANATEE
Back to top Go down
VASILIS

VASILIS

Country/State : GREECE

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2021 releases with pictures!   Schleich 2021 releases with pictures! - Page 13 EmptySun Apr 18, 2021 10:45 pm

Playmobil... Sorry...Schleich  BENGAL CAT

geek  jocolor  Evil or Very Mad  jocolor  geek  Evil or Very Mad

Back to top Go down
Farm collector

Country/State : Norway

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2021 releases with pictures!   Schleich 2021 releases with pictures! - Page 13 EmptySun May 02, 2021 11:45 pm

The new sets and figurines for july are now to be seen at the Modellpferdeversanden online shop. I think the Shleich sets is looking more and more like Playmobile  Sad

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2021 releases with pictures!   Schleich 2021 releases with pictures! - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Schleich 2021 releases with pictures!
Page 13 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next