Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bactrian Camel comparison of Collecta and Papo

Go down 
+3
SUSANNE
Pardofelis
costicuba
7 posters
AuthorMessage
costicuba

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

Bactrian Camel comparison of Collecta and Papo Empty
PostSubject: Bactrian Camel comparison of Collecta and Papo   Bactrian Camel comparison of Collecta and Papo EmptyMon Aug 10, 2020 6:42 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Pardofelis

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Bactrian Camel comparison of Collecta and Papo   Bactrian Camel comparison of Collecta and Papo EmptyMon Aug 10, 2020 7:09 am

Both are superb, but I would tend to favour CollectA as it's more dynamic.

Total: 307
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Bactrian Camel comparison of Collecta and Papo   Bactrian Camel comparison of Collecta and Papo EmptyMon Aug 10, 2020 9:29 am

They are both wonderful I love you

As Pardo says, the CollectA has a great pose, but Papo has this typical , haughty look on his face Very Happy

Thankyou for this lovely comparison, Kosta Applause

Advicot

Advicot

Country/State : A farm in Britiain

PostSubject: Re: Bactrian Camel comparison of Collecta and Papo   Bactrian Camel comparison of Collecta and Papo EmptyMon Aug 10, 2020 9:36 am

And I have both, the CollectA as the uncle to the cria of the group, and the Papo as the mother

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
arafan

arafan

Country/State : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: Bactrian Camel comparison of Collecta and Papo   Bactrian Camel comparison of Collecta and Papo EmptyMon Aug 10, 2020 10:01 am

I also like both of them, but they have the same problem of being too small. Laughing

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Bactrian Camel comparison of Collecta and Papo   Bactrian Camel comparison of Collecta and Papo EmptyMon Aug 10, 2020 11:50 am

Camels are among the figures that benefitted most from this more realistic approach of the last years. The more toyish concept of 10 to 20 years ago, where figures were chubby and short-legged with big heads and obvious smiles, turned some of the previous releases as funny little jokes. When I started collecting, vintage camels were much better than those available at the time. Now modern companies already make good camel figures, even Schleich with this year's dromedary. About these two, I still favour Papo's but as I posted in another topic, I was not aware the CollectA figure was so good.

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Bactrian Camel comparison of Collecta and Papo   Bactrian Camel comparison of Collecta and Papo EmptyMon Aug 10, 2020 7:20 pm

Both are nice

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
costicuba

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Bactrian Camel comparison of Collecta and Papo   Bactrian Camel comparison of Collecta and Papo EmptyTue Aug 11, 2020 9:10 am

Thank you for your comments everybody :)

I am also a Papo Camel fen :) But the Collecta one is interesting and different .. and as you can see both models are happy to be in my collection Wink
And both models are perfect in size, when I hold them on my hands Laughing

PostSubject: Re: Bactrian Camel comparison of Collecta and Papo   Bactrian Camel comparison of Collecta and Papo Empty

Back to top Go down

Bactrian Camel comparison of Collecta and Papo
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: General reviews and discussions :: Comparison topics-
Jump to: