Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Schleich 85 year jubileee, golden lion 72156 ;-)

Go down 
+2
Advicot
SUSANNE
6 posters
AuthorMessage
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

Schleich 85 year jubileee, golden lion 72156 ;-)  Empty
PostSubject: Schleich 85 year jubileee, golden lion 72156 ;-)    Schleich 85 year jubileee, golden lion 72156 ;-)  EmptySat 29 Aug 2020, 19:28

Schleich did not make the first little "Classics" untill 55 years ago, in 1965, but the compagny exsisted long before that ;-)

Applause  sunny  cheers  flower Congratulations to Schleich with the 85 years flower cheers sunny Applause

And I am now the happy owner of the golden jubilee - lion, glitter, rainbow, and all, so allow me to show a couple of photos drunken

sunny Like a Star @ heaven  sunny  Like a Star @ heaven  sunny Outdoors in the sun we can really see the mane glittering  Like a Star @ heaven  sunny  Like a Star @ heaven sunny  Like a Star @ heaven   Very Happy
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Some glitter in the tail would have given more ballance, but that is just a tiny detail Wink

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Advicot

Advicot

Country/State : A farm in Britiain

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 85 year jubileee, golden lion 72156 ;-)    Schleich 85 year jubileee, golden lion 72156 ;-)  EmptySat 29 Aug 2020, 19:41

AMAZING! I really, really want to get this figure, if anyone could find/get me one I'd be really grateful

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 85 year jubileee, golden lion 72156 ;-)    Schleich 85 year jubileee, golden lion 72156 ;-)  EmptySat 29 Aug 2020, 22:58

I think a golden lion works. The result is attractive. Will species will use Schleich to celebrate the 100th anniversary? Well, we have 15 years owards to find it. Wink elephant
However, I think the perfect model would be the Schleich pangolin, gold color on it would make it look like a real jewel. Thanks for presenting it Susanne. I have the golden donkey and I surelly would love to get one of these before it turns into gold.

Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 85 year jubileee, golden lion 72156 ;-)    Schleich 85 year jubileee, golden lion 72156 ;-)  EmptySat 29 Aug 2020, 23:44

What a beautiful lion! I remember their 75th year anniversary, what fun with all the striped animals. This golden lion will turn out to be truly special. Retailers in the US are making you spend 85$ to get one, and unfortunately I have bought all the Schleich I need already this year. Anyhow, BIG CONGRATS Susanne!!!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 85 year jubileee, golden lion 72156 ;-)    Schleich 85 year jubileee, golden lion 72156 ;-)  EmptySun 30 Aug 2020, 05:58

Thankyou, I am really, really hppay you like him Very Happy

Alvia

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Available on Schleich online shop    Schleich 85 year jubileee, golden lion 72156 ;-)  EmptyThu 03 Sep 2020, 19:09

These are available on Schleich online shop for £5.50
Back to top Go down
75senta75

75senta75

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 85 year jubileee, golden lion 72156 ;-)    Schleich 85 year jubileee, golden lion 72156 ;-)  EmptyThu 03 Sep 2020, 20:19

Alvia wrote:
These are available on Schleich online shop for £5.50

That´s a very nice model - Here in Munich Drogstore Muller has sold the golden lion.
But it was sold out in a very short time.

Since two days you can buy this figurine again at Schleich online Germany for 5, 84 Euro. You only can buy five golden lions in one order.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 85 year jubileee, golden lion 72156 ;-)    Schleich 85 year jubileee, golden lion 72156 ;-)  Empty

Back to top Go down

Schleich 85 year jubileee, golden lion 72156 ;-)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: Major brands :: Schleich :: Schleich walkarounds and reviews-
Jump to: