Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

from a flea market yesterday

Go down 
+5
Taos
widukind
bmathison1972
Advicot
Caracal
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Caracal

Caracal

Country/State : France

from a flea market yesterday Empty
PostSubject: from a flea market yesterday   from a flea market yesterday EmptyMon Sep 14, 2020 10:08 am

Yesterday, first flea market for almost one year!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
from Nayab

from Delprado

According to me, the best chimp!

..and here with its friends:

Back to top Go down
Advicot

Advicot

Country/State : A farm in Britiain

PostSubject: Re: from a flea market yesterday   from a flea market yesterday EmptyMon Sep 14, 2020 3:47 pm

Such a good find Alain (I have the jackal on my wishlist) and in my opinion the chimp works better as a bonobo

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

PostSubject: Re: from a flea market yesterday   from a flea market yesterday EmptyMon Sep 14, 2020 4:02 pm

Thank you Adam! :)

I think as you do, that this chimp could be a bonobo, its little ears and its lighter built are the ones of a bonobo but how to be sure?..

Are you sure this Nayab canid is a jackal? It would explain its little size to compare with the others mammals and the red fox and would be an excellent new for me! Very Happy.. but I found it as wolf on T.A.W and on Tarunyada site!.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Advicot

Advicot

Country/State : A farm in Britiain

PostSubject: Re: from a flea market yesterday   from a flea market yesterday EmptyMon Sep 14, 2020 4:06 pm

The bonobo has a sleeker body shape to a chimp and bonobos seem to have less hair than chimps

On the TAI it shows a black-backed jackal as its species

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

PostSubject: Re: from a flea market yesterday   from a flea market yesterday EmptyMon Sep 14, 2020 4:17 pm

if it's a jackal, its ears are far too small and its limbs are too short to be the ones of a black-bared one, I would think better to a golden one.. :)
Back to top Go down
bmathison1972

bmathison1972

Country/State : Salt Lake City, UT

PostSubject: Re: from a flea market yesterday   from a flea market yesterday EmptyMon Sep 14, 2020 4:31 pm

All these from a flea market, but not a single figure of a flea?!?!?!? Razz
Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

PostSubject: Re: from a flea market yesterday   from a flea market yesterday EmptyMon Sep 14, 2020 4:42 pm

..no one! Very Happy

but I am rather impressed by the quality of painting of these rubber oldies:

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: from a flea market yesterday   from a flea market yesterday EmptyMon Sep 14, 2020 5:52 pm

Nice Nayab catches :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: from a flea market yesterday   from a flea market yesterday EmptyMon Sep 14, 2020 6:12 pm

Some lovely Nayab additions!I would be inclined to think the canid is a wolf. Smile Must look out for the domestic cat!

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: from a flea market yesterday   from a flea market yesterday EmptyMon Sep 14, 2020 7:13 pm

Nice to see these Del Prado back on board. I think we will discuss forever about that wolf/jackal. It was never consensual and I haven't checked but I think it was already moved from one species to the other at the Toy Animal Wiki. I agree the chimpanzee is fantastic, the best for many of us and that's a fact that some people use it as a bonobo. Well, a bonobo is a chimp, just a little less common. Laughing

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: from a flea market yesterday   from a flea market yesterday EmptyMon Sep 14, 2020 7:45 pm

Marvellous market you found, the bonobo and the birds are spectacular.

Applause Applause

Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: from a flea market yesterday   from a flea market yesterday EmptyMon Sep 14, 2020 8:13 pm

Wow they are excellent models! Congrats.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Caracal

Caracal

PostSubject: Re: from a flea market yesterday   from a flea market yesterday EmptyMon Sep 14, 2020 9:38 pm

Thank you Andreas, Taos, Rogério, Fernando and Saar! :)
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: from a flea market yesterday   from a flea market yesterday EmptyMon Sep 14, 2020 10:03 pm

Wonderful finds Applause Applause

These are so very special, - not extremely accurate, and not marked with brand, but they have this delightful charm, and - as you say - many have really neat paintwork drunken

Caracal

Caracal

PostSubject: Re: from a flea market yesterday   from a flea market yesterday EmptyMon Sep 14, 2020 10:49 pm

Thank you Susanne! :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: from a flea market yesterday   from a flea market yesterday Empty

Back to top Go down

from a flea market yesterday
Page 1 of 1