Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Brand Lanard began to make some animal models (a copies from other brands?)

Go down 
+11
WILLYBACOMAN
Roger
Kikimalou
Philter4
Sumo
HKHollinstone
Sergey
Deseo
Wildheart
SUSANNE
widukind
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

Brand Lanard began to make some animal models (a copies from other brands?) Empty
PostSubject: LANARD seal ?   Brand Lanard began to make some animal models (a copies from other brands?) EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 1:25 pm

I have a seal and he is marked with a royal crown and inside the letters GC- made in china?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

Brand Lanard began to make some animal models (a copies from other brands?) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brand Lanard began to make some animal models (a copies from other brands?)   Brand Lanard began to make some animal models (a copies from other brands?) EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 7:18 pm

I can see that we are all looking and looking. cyclops
This is obviopusly what is called "A good question " Rolling Eyes Laughing

But I like the critter drunken
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
Wildheart

Wildheart

Country/State : Bucharest,Romania

PostSubject: Re: Brand Lanard began to make some animal models (a copies from other brands?)   Brand Lanard began to make some animal models (a copies from other brands?) EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 8:28 pm

I also have one interesting iguana from Lanard marked with 2003,currently unknown brand! Very Happy It's so interesting to discover and learn!If anyone knows what Lanard is... Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.mihneanicolae.com
Deseo

Deseo

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Brand Lanard began to make some animal models (a copies from other brands?)   Brand Lanard began to make some animal models (a copies from other brands?) EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 8:43 pm

I have a small wolf from Lanard 2005. Look at her, is't cute I love you

Lanard has also made those funny looking ponies for little girls. It's all I know.
Back to top Go down
http://deseo.suntuubi.com/
Sergey

Sergey

Country/State : S. - Petersburg, Russia

PostSubject: Brand Lanard began to make some animal models (a copies from other brands?)   Brand Lanard began to make some animal models (a copies from other brands?) EmptyWed May 11, 2011 11:42 pm

Hello my friends! Yesterday I,ve faund new unknown animal models. It,s brand Lanard Toys Limited - Hong-Kong [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and it,s set "The Corps" - different miniatures of soldiers. I did see this set early. But now this brand began to produce new series - "Animal Ambush". They made already 3 models - polar bear, crocodile, shark... I,ve bought sets with bear and crocodile... And what I,ve saw? The model of polar bear is 100% copy from old Schleich retired model! Wink Thanks - I could,nt found it many years! cheers The model of crocodile is... 90-100% model of Safari crocodile figurine! Thanks again - I had,nt this model by Safari. Look at models yourself... What can you say? How this can be? Laughing Laughing I don,t know, but thanks to Lanard!

...original Schleich retired polar bear (catalogue 1995) and original Safari croc model (by MartinH)...

...General boxes view...

... our heroes...

... among the other brother models (in compare with...)

Last edited by Sergey on Thu May 12, 2011 12:44 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: Brand Lanard began to make some animal models (a copies from other brands?)   Brand Lanard began to make some animal models (a copies from other brands?) EmptyWed May 11, 2011 11:53 pm

Sergey, they were fabulous finds!
I wonder why the copied Schleich - are they as nice in quality as Schleich? I've always loved the Schleich polar bear standing. Congratulations.
cheers

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
Sumo

Sumo

Country/State : Norway

PostSubject: Re: Brand Lanard began to make some animal models (a copies from other brands?)   Brand Lanard began to make some animal models (a copies from other brands?) EmptyWed May 11, 2011 11:56 pm

This is the reason I can't really get upset about knockoffs - they sometimes copy models that are very hard to find otherwise! :)
Back to top Go down
Sergey

Sergey

PostSubject: Re: Brand Lanard began to make some animal models (a copies from other brands?)   Brand Lanard began to make some animal models (a copies from other brands?) EmptyWed May 11, 2011 11:59 pm

Sumo wrote:
This is the reason I can't really get upset about knockoffs - they sometimes copy models that are very hard to find otherwise! :)

...Yeah friend! Wink
Back to top Go down
Philter4

Philter4

Country/State : Back and forth between East and West coast of the U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Brand Lanard began to make some animal models (a copies from other brands?)   Brand Lanard began to make some animal models (a copies from other brands?) EmptyThu May 12, 2011 2:42 am

Very nice figures, they make a few more, I have seen a gorilla and another one, I just can't remember what it was. I don't really like the paint job on the croc, but the figure itself fits in nicely with your other crocs.
Back to top Go down
http://philter4@d-web.com
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Brand Lanard began to make some animal models (a copies from other brands?)   Brand Lanard began to make some animal models (a copies from other brands?) EmptyThu May 12, 2011 7:21 am

I agree with Phil, the croc's colors are a little bit flashy but the copies seem very seriously made.

Congratulation Sergey !
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Brand Lanard began to make some animal models (a copies from other brands?)   Brand Lanard began to make some animal models (a copies from other brands?) EmptyThu May 12, 2011 8:19 am

Great finds cheers
Thanks for showing !

I like copies, they are often made of very good models Wink
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Brand Lanard began to make some animal models (a copies from other brands?)   Brand Lanard began to make some animal models (a copies from other brands?) EmptyThu May 12, 2011 4:23 pm

Interesting information Sergey! Thanks to share with us! :)
Back to top Go down
Sergey

Sergey

PostSubject: Re: Brand Lanard began to make some animal models (a copies from other brands?)   Brand Lanard began to make some animal models (a copies from other brands?) EmptyThu May 12, 2011 8:30 pm

Kikimalou wrote:
I agree with Phil, the croc's colors are a little bit flashy but the copies seem very seriously made.

Congratulation Sergey !

...Yeah dear Christophe "croc's colors are a little bit flashy" of course! Wink But and the original Safari croc,s model has some "little bit flashy" colours too! Wink Laughing But the sculpting of model is good. Wink
Back to top Go down
Wildheart

Wildheart

PostSubject: Re: Brand Lanard began to make some animal models (a copies from other brands?)   Brand Lanard began to make some animal models (a copies from other brands?) EmptyThu May 12, 2011 8:41 pm

Haleluia!!!!!!Lanard is a secret no more!!!!!
Here's my iguana:
Back to top Go down
Sergey

Sergey

PostSubject: Re: Brand Lanard began to make some animal models (a copies from other brands?)   Brand Lanard began to make some animal models (a copies from other brands?) EmptyThu May 12, 2011 8:50 pm

Wildheart wrote:
Haleluia!!!!!!Lanard is a secret no more!!!!!
Here's my iguana:

...Excellent Mihnea! Cute iguana! Laughing cheers Lanard made animal models in 2001? scratch And what you can say about this set ?
Back to top Go down
Wildheart

Wildheart

PostSubject: Re: Brand Lanard began to make some animal models (a copies from other brands?)   Brand Lanard began to make some animal models (a copies from other brands?) EmptyThu May 12, 2011 8:54 pm

I know nothing about them...The iguana was bought from a book-shop.They were a complete mystery till you posted this thread.
Back to top Go down
Gast

PostSubject: Re: Brand Lanard began to make some animal models (a copies from other brands?)   Brand Lanard began to make some animal models (a copies from other brands?) EmptyThu May 12, 2011 9:20 pm

oh, copy cAT...SHAME OF hONG KONG.... Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Sergey

Sergey

PostSubject: Re: Brand Lanard began to make some animal models (a copies from other brands?)   Brand Lanard began to make some animal models (a copies from other brands?) EmptyThu May 12, 2011 9:26 pm

monsterhouse wrote:
oh, copy cAT...SHAME OF hONG KONG.... Crying or Very sad

...I think it,s very obvious... Maybe Lanard has bought the rights of some old models of the famous brands? scratch study
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Brand Lanard began to make some animal models (a copies from other brands?)   Brand Lanard began to make some animal models (a copies from other brands?) EmptyFri May 13, 2011 8:37 am

Thank you thank you thank you for this good information!!! Very Happy

Andreas
Back to top Go down
WILLYBACOMAN

WILLYBACOMAN

Country/State : Zwolle, The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Brand Lanard began to make some animal models (a copies from other brands?)   Brand Lanard began to make some animal models (a copies from other brands?) EmptyFri May 20, 2011 5:11 am

Nice information Sergey!
It is not the first time that i see copies of the newer brands...
But i can't find these models on the site of Lanard actually, or i am not looking good... Laughing
I don't think that the Safaricroc is flashy, look here...

Here is another copy of a Schleich polarbear to, i found it in a set with a car, but it is smaller then the original like yours to Sergey...

Sergey

PostSubject: Re: Brand Lanard began to make some animal models (a copies from other brands?)   Brand Lanard began to make some animal models (a copies from other brands?) EmptyFri May 20, 2011 1:34 pm

WILLYBACOMAN wrote:
Nice information Sergey!
It is not the first time that i see copies of the newer brands...
But i can't find these models on the site of Lanard actually, or i am not looking good... Laughing
I don't think that the Safaricroc is flashy, look here...

Here is another copy of a Schleich polarbear to, i found it in a set with a car, but it is smaller then the original like yours to Sergey...

...Interesting information Willy! Thanks! I think however about croc that it,s copy by Safari model... Look at!

Back to top Go down
WILLYBACOMAN

WILLYBACOMAN

Country/State : Zwolle, The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Brand Lanard began to make some animal models (a copies from other brands?)   Brand Lanard began to make some animal models (a copies from other brands?) EmptyFri May 20, 2011 3:18 pm

Oh yes Sergey, of course it is a copy of the Safari model, i didn't say that it wasn't... Laughing
But a nice addition to your collection anyway, isn't it? Rolling Eyes

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Brand Lanard began to make some animal models (a copies from other brands?)   Brand Lanard began to make some animal models (a copies from other brands?) EmptyFri May 20, 2011 3:24 pm

It surely looks like somebody has copied the Safari croc Shocked

Funny, I almost like the Lanard one most Embarassed Rolling Eyes Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sergey

Sergey

PostSubject: Re: Brand Lanard began to make some animal models (a copies from other brands?)   Brand Lanard began to make some animal models (a copies from other brands?) EmptyFri May 20, 2011 9:26 pm

WILLYBACOMAN wrote:
Oh yes Sergey, of course it is a copy of the Safari model, i didn't say that it wasn't... Laughing
But a nice addition to your collection anyway, isn't it? Rolling Eyes

... O yeah! I think this striped guy is looking like a cuban crocodile from PV series by 1996! Wink Laughing

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Brand Lanard began to make some animal models (a copies from other brands?)   Brand Lanard began to make some animal models (a copies from other brands?) EmptySat May 21, 2011 2:35 pm

Oh, I feel very confortable in this topic! drunken Very Happy

Last edited by Roger on Sat May 21, 2011 3:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brand Lanard began to make some animal models (a copies from other brands?)   Brand Lanard began to make some animal models (a copies from other brands?) Empty

Back to top Go down

Brand Lanard began to make some animal models (a copies from other brands?)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next