Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Please vote for Show Us Yours of October! Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
bounce bounce bounce Please check here the incredible line-up of Safari LTD for 2017! bounce bounce bounce

Share | 

Brand Lanard began to make some animal models (a copies from other brands?)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
skysthelimit

Country/State : Serbia

PostSubject: Re: Brand Lanard began to make some animal models (a copies from other brands?)   Sat May 21, 2011 3:03 pm

Home, sweet home Very Happy

ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Brand Lanard began to make some animal models (a copies from other brands?)   Sat May 21, 2011 3:32 pm

A good lesson!

WILLYBACOMAN

Country/State : Zwolle, The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Brand Lanard began to make some animal models (a copies from other brands?)   Sun May 22, 2011 2:36 am

Welcome home Rogerio! cheers

Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Brand Lanard began to make some animal models (a copies from other brands?)   Sun May 22, 2011 2:07 pm

Thanks friends! Russia is some cold! Here me with a friend of this forum visiting Sergey! Laughing

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Shocked cyclops I love you cheers

I love that croc, I remember this fantastic guy singing a beautiful song Very Happy . In russian of course so I didn't understand any thing... But it was very warm and charming for ùme. drunken

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Brand Lanard began to make some animal models (a copies from other brands?)   Sun May 22, 2011 4:59 pm

Oh, who edited my comment??? Kiki??? drunken with this smile it only could be ... scratch scratch

BTW I love the letter, it makes me cry and cry! Beautiful song! How is possible a smart species like Homo sapiens to be not able to all talk the same language??? Crying or Very sad Sad
Back to top Go down
Sergey

Country/State : S. - Petersburg, Russia

PostSubject: Re: Brand Lanard began to make some animal models (a copies from other brands?)   Sun May 22, 2011 10:09 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Oh, who edited my comment??? Kiki??? drunken with this smile it only could be ... scratch scratch

BTW I love the letter, it makes me cry and cry! Beautiful song! How is possible a smart species like Homo sapiens to be not able to all talk the same language??? Crying or Very sad Sad

... Thank Rogerio! lol! lol! lol! It,s animation from my childhood! The name of croc is "Gena" (full name - Gennadiy), the name of strange small beast with big ears - "Cheburashka". Laughing Laughing Laughing It,s favorite heroes of the russian (and former all soviet) childrens. The author of this story (book) is - Eduard Uspensky (1970-s). The name of song is - "The blue coach". The main philosophical meaning of song - Though we all feeling sorry about the past, each other belive to best time in future! It,s right? Laughing Laughing Laughing Very philosophical song for small russian children!

lol! lol! lol! lol!

Back to top Go down
SyLoBe

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Brand Lanard began to make some animal models (a copies from other brands?)   Sun May 22, 2011 10:39 pm

I have those elephants, mine are from Schleich. They look exactly the same xD Thanks for the info!

Visit my art gallery at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I accept commissions!
Back to top Go down
http://sylobe.deviantart.com
Roger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Brand Lanard began to make some animal models (a copies from other brands?)   Sun May 22, 2011 10:47 pm

Thanks Sergey! Very informative, interesting! Now I understand almost everything! study
...and very funny indeed! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sergey

PostSubject: Re: Brand Lanard began to make some animal models (a copies from other brands?)   Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:33 pm

Hello friends! And new surprise from brand Lanard. In the the same series "The Corps", but on this time in the new set "K9 Recon". It,s action miniatures of soldiers with dogs and one from dogs is... WOLF! On my opinion it,s very good model though some small... But on this time I can,t found another brands analogues. Wink And now he is including in my wolves pack ahead with Akela! Laughing Laughing

Back to top Go down
Wildheart

Country/State : Bucharest,Romania

PostSubject: Re: Brand Lanard began to make some animal models (a copies from other brands?)   Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:55 pm

That wolf is gorgeous!!! WANT! drunken
Back to top Go down
http://theboundariesofcollecting.blogspot.com/search?updated-min
Sergey

PostSubject: Re: Brand Lanard began to make some animal models (a copies from other brands?)   Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:11 pm

That wolf is gorgeous!!! WANT! drunken

Wink Wink Wink
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Brand Lanard began to make some animal models (a copies from other brands?)   Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:41 am

Yes it's me Embarassed I thought I quoted you scratch Life of moderator is not easy drunken

Roger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Brand Lanard began to make some animal models (a copies from other brands?)   Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:26 pm

Yes it's me Embarassed I thought I quoted you scratch Life of moderator is not easy drunken

lol! No problem friend Christophe! I understand you... you can always edit and delete me and my comments! Wink monkey
Mr. Torben did the same! cat
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Brand Lanard began to make some animal models (a copies from other brands?)   Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:36 pm

lol! No problem friend Christophe! I understand you... you can always edit and delete me and my comments! Wink monkey

Mr WHO ???? Laughing

Roger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Brand Lanard began to make some animal models (a copies from other brands?)   Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:47 pm

Mr WHO ???? Laughing

Embarassed Ah, I forgot to say! It is a already descontinued member! Wink
Back to top Go down
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Brand Lanard began to make some animal models (a copies from other brands?)   Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:22 am

here is a brother of the safari ltd spider monkey. At the weekend i see, i have a spider monkey by Lanard. I always think before he is by safari ltd, because i bought him in a shop that sell safari ltd.

Back to top Go down
Sergey

PostSubject: Re: Brand Lanard began to make some animal models (a copies from other brands?)   Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:40 am

here is a brother of the safari ltd spider monkey. At the weekend i see, i have a spider monkey by Lanard. I always think before he is by safari ltd, because i bought him in a shop that sell safari ltd.

...Wow I want this monkey! Wink
Back to top Go down
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Brand Lanard began to make some animal models (a copies from other brands?)   Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:51 am

...Wow I want this monkey! Wink

Really? He can go. scratch
Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Brand Lanard began to make some animal models (a copies from other brands?)   Sun Jun 19, 2016 6:51 pm

Sorry for bumping this topic.. I came here through Andreas' [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] topic.

Hello friends! And new surprise from brand Lanard. In the the same series "The Corps", but on this time in the new set "K9 Recon". It,s action miniatures of  soldiers with dogs and one from dogs is... WOLF! On my opinion it,s very good model though some small... But on this time I can,t found another brands analogues.  Wink  And now he is including in my wolves pack ahead with Akela! Laughing  Laughing

(..)

This wolf looks like a (way smaller) copy of the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Here, compare their poses:

Still, this The Corps wolf looks really interesting. I'd love to have it. While searching for it on eBay I found some other The Corps animal figurines:

This cheetah (photograph by seller) looks like the Safari Ltd 271929 cheetah:

Hammerhead shark

http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brand Lanard began to make some animal models (a copies from other brands?)   Today at 11:58 pm

Back to top Go down

Brand Lanard began to make some animal models (a copies from other brands?)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2