Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

NMR_Okapi’s Animal Figure Refuge

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
NMR_Okapi

Country/State : United States

NMR_Okapi’s Animal Figure Refuge Empty
PostSubject: NMR_Okapi’s Animal Figure Refuge   NMR_Okapi’s Animal Figure Refuge EmptyMon Oct 05, 2020 9:57 pm

I will start posting more of my collection when time permits, but I wanted to show off the two rarities I picked up this week, the K&M San Francisco Garter Snake and the Club Earth Arctic Fox. As everyone knows, most of my figures are trade available for any PVs I do not have. Enjoy the pictures.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: NMR_Okapi’s Animal Figure Refuge   NMR_Okapi’s Animal Figure Refuge EmptyMon Oct 05, 2020 10:57 pm

Beautiful models! I've never seen the garter snake before.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: NMR_Okapi’s Animal Figure Refuge   NMR_Okapi’s Animal Figure Refuge EmptyMon Oct 05, 2020 11:09 pm

I am very glad you're posting your models.
These K&M from bulks are the best of all K&M models. This figure is already on TAW, Beatrice owns one, of course but the bulk is not complete yet what shows how rare these models are.
Being my foxes collection somewhat large and considering that the Artic fox is being stubborn and not wanting to join it, it also may mean that is not the commonest figure of this planet. However, I think the garter is rarer and I want to congratulate you for finding so illusive figures.

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: NMR_Okapi’s Animal Figure Refuge   NMR_Okapi’s Animal Figure Refuge EmptyTue Oct 06, 2020 8:16 am

Wonderful additions and so rare. The garter snake is on my wishlist too. But i think it is the same mold that i have.

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NMR_Okapi’s Animal Figure Refuge   NMR_Okapi’s Animal Figure Refuge Empty

Back to top Go down

NMR_Okapi’s Animal Figure Refuge
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Collections and collecting :: Collections-
Jump to: