Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Qualia animals in my zoo

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

The Qualia animals in my zoo Empty
PostSubject: The Qualia animals in my zoo   The Qualia animals in my zoo EmptyWed Oct 07, 2020 6:01 pm

sloth

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: The Qualia animals in my zoo   The Qualia animals in my zoo EmptyWed Oct 07, 2020 7:49 pm

This is an interesing figure. Congrats my friend. Applause Applause

SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: The Qualia animals in my zoo   The Qualia animals in my zoo EmptyWed Oct 07, 2020 8:34 pm

A-doreable I love you drunken

....should she perhaps be turned round so she hangs from the branch ??? scratch Very Happy

Advicot

Advicot

Country/State : A farm in Britiain

PostSubject: Re: The Qualia animals in my zoo   The Qualia animals in my zoo EmptyWed Oct 07, 2020 9:24 pm

Which two toed species?

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Qualia animals in my zoo   The Qualia animals in my zoo EmptyThu Oct 08, 2020 9:03 am

Many thanks Susanne and Adam

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Qualia animals in my zoo   The Qualia animals in my zoo EmptyThu Oct 08, 2020 9:04 am

Advicot wrote:
Which two toed species?

I will look

Back to top Go down
Advicot

Advicot

PostSubject: Re: The Qualia animals in my zoo   The Qualia animals in my zoo EmptyThu Oct 08, 2020 10:12 pm

Thanks

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Qualia animals in my zoo   The Qualia animals in my zoo EmptyMon Oct 12, 2020 7:12 pm

Advicot wrote:
Thanks

I think a Hoffmanns sloth

Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: The Qualia animals in my zoo   The Qualia animals in my zoo EmptySat Oct 02, 2021 8:26 pm

Shocked Applause
Back to top Go down
Advicot

Advicot

PostSubject: Re: The Qualia animals in my zoo   The Qualia animals in my zoo EmptySat Oct 02, 2021 8:40 pm

I think a Hoffmanns sloth[/quote]

Interesting, thanks Andreas!

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Qualia animals in my zoo   The Qualia animals in my zoo EmptyTue Nov 22, 2022 7:12 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Qualia animals in my zoo   The Qualia animals in my zoo Empty

Back to top Go down

The Qualia animals in my zoo
Page 1 of 1