Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

NEW - Papo - MEGALOCEROS - Dino's and Prehistoric figures

Go down 
+11
Kikimalou
bmathison1972
Caracal
LukaLeon085
Max
Roger
widukind
SUSANNE
Advicot
Bonnie
BramBeer
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
BramBeer

BramBeer

Country/State : Nederland

NEW - Papo - MEGALOCEROS - Dino's and Prehistoric figures  Empty
PostSubject: NEW - Papo - MEGALOCEROS - Dino's and Prehistoric figures    NEW - Papo - MEGALOCEROS - Dino's and Prehistoric figures  EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 4:58 pm

Hi,
I have a new LED lightbox !  

Here are some pictures of recently released figures.
These are all available and in stock at >>> [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

If there are any requests for photos of models. Let me know and i can post them here.
Papo Megaloceros
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Parasaurolophus Papo 55085 --- 18 x 6.35 x 12.2 cm

Chilesaurus Papo 55082 ---   14 cm + -

Giganotosaurus Papo 55083   ---  15 x 18 x 20 cm

Stygimoloch Papo 55084    8 x 6 x 9 cm

Last edited by BramBeer on Mon Nov 02, 2020 11:06 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.diermodel.nl
Bonnie

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: NEW - Papo - MEGALOCEROS - Dino's and Prehistoric figures    NEW - Papo - MEGALOCEROS - Dino's and Prehistoric figures  EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 5:30 pm

Lovely, realistic Papo dinosaurs! Thanks for sharing! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
Advicot

Advicot

Country/State : A farm in Britiain

PostSubject: Re: NEW - Papo - MEGALOCEROS - Dino's and Prehistoric figures    NEW - Papo - MEGALOCEROS - Dino's and Prehistoric figures  EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 7:53 pm

Stop tempting me! Laughing

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: NEW - Papo - MEGALOCEROS - Dino's and Prehistoric figures    NEW - Papo - MEGALOCEROS - Dino's and Prehistoric figures  EmptySat Oct 24, 2020 1:58 pm

Advicot wrote:
Stop tempting me! Laughing

And me Shocked lol!

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: NEW - Papo - MEGALOCEROS - Dino's and Prehistoric figures    NEW - Papo - MEGALOCEROS - Dino's and Prehistoric figures  EmptyMon Oct 26, 2020 6:06 pm

cheers cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
BramBeer

BramBeer

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: NEW - Papo - MEGALOCEROS - Dino's and Prehistoric figures    NEW - Papo - MEGALOCEROS - Dino's and Prehistoric figures  EmptyMon Nov 02, 2020 11:03 am

It is finally here  Cool

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: NEW - Papo - MEGALOCEROS - Dino's and Prehistoric figures    NEW - Papo - MEGALOCEROS - Dino's and Prehistoric figures  EmptyTue Nov 03, 2020 1:29 am

We hve a very beautiful model here. Let’s see how long I will resist to it.

Max

Country/State : New York

PostSubject: Re: NEW - Papo - MEGALOCEROS - Dino's and Prehistoric figures    NEW - Papo - MEGALOCEROS - Dino's and Prehistoric figures  EmptyTue Nov 03, 2020 4:27 am

Megaloceros looks great. Can't wait to get it in here in the states.
Back to top Go down
LukaLeon085

LukaLeon085

Country/State : ITALY

PostSubject: Re: NEW - Papo - MEGALOCEROS - Dino's and Prehistoric figures    NEW - Papo - MEGALOCEROS - Dino's and Prehistoric figures  EmptyTue Nov 03, 2020 8:38 am

Wow drunken

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: NEW - Papo - MEGALOCEROS - Dino's and Prehistoric figures    NEW - Papo - MEGALOCEROS - Dino's and Prehistoric figures  EmptyTue Nov 03, 2020 9:59 am

What a fantastic model! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: NEW - Papo - MEGALOCEROS - Dino's and Prehistoric figures    NEW - Papo - MEGALOCEROS - Dino's and Prehistoric figures  EmptyTue Nov 03, 2020 4:28 pm

Wow !!!! It is 10 times more beautyful than in the catalogue affraid

Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: NEW - Papo - MEGALOCEROS - Dino's and Prehistoric figures    NEW - Papo - MEGALOCEROS - Dino's and Prehistoric figures  EmptyTue Nov 03, 2020 4:35 pm

I love you
Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: NEW - Papo - MEGALOCEROS - Dino's and Prehistoric figures    NEW - Papo - MEGALOCEROS - Dino's and Prehistoric figures  EmptyTue Nov 03, 2020 7:26 pm

Thank you Brambeer for sharing so beautiful pictures! Very Happy

Dear Susanne, you're right, this megaloceros is very beautiful but unlike you, I prefered a lot the colours of the catalog which, according to me, were far less fantaisist ( I don't like to much the white antlers, collar and legs very unusual among deers).

Of course I shall get it as soon as possible because the sculpting is very good and accurate and because there are few replicas of this splendid animal (I just have Starlux and Bullyland's ones) but I shall change a little some colours.. :)
Back to top Go down
bmathison1972

bmathison1972

Country/State : Salt Lake City, UT

PostSubject: Re: NEW - Papo - MEGALOCEROS - Dino's and Prehistoric figures    NEW - Papo - MEGALOCEROS - Dino's and Prehistoric figures  EmptyTue Nov 03, 2020 9:40 pm

anyone know how big the Irish elk is? Their extant animals have been rather small; I'd hope this deer scales well with other 'standard-sized' deer.
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: NEW - Papo - MEGALOCEROS - Dino's and Prehistoric figures    NEW - Papo - MEGALOCEROS - Dino's and Prehistoric figures  EmptyTue Nov 03, 2020 10:04 pm

bmathison1972 wrote:
anyone know how big the Irish elk is? Their extant animals have been rather small; I'd hope this deer scales well with other 'standard-sized' deer.

Papo's red deer isn't exactly small, it is the same for most of their hooved animals. It would be great if this Irish elk would fit with the CollectA deers.
Back to top Go down
bmathison1972

bmathison1972

PostSubject: Re: NEW - Papo - MEGALOCEROS - Dino's and Prehistoric figures    NEW - Papo - MEGALOCEROS - Dino's and Prehistoric figures  EmptyTue Nov 03, 2020 10:06 pm

Kikimalou wrote:
bmathison1972 wrote:

Papo's red deer isn't exactly small, it is the same for most of their hooved animals. It would be great if this Irish elk would fit with the CollectA deers.

I mean their 2020 extant animals have been small so far (of course, they have tended to represented smaller species). But, the birds are smaller than they have been historically.
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: NEW - Papo - MEGALOCEROS - Dino's and Prehistoric figures    NEW - Papo - MEGALOCEROS - Dino's and Prehistoric figures  EmptyWed Nov 04, 2020 1:41 am

Ok, I didn’t know about the birds. I still don’t have any 2020’s Papo model
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: NEW - Papo - MEGALOCEROS - Dino's and Prehistoric figures    NEW - Papo - MEGALOCEROS - Dino's and Prehistoric figures  EmptyWed Nov 04, 2020 8:17 am

In Dan's Dinosaurs it says : 16 L x 13.5 cm Very Happy

Sounds huge, doesn't it ?

RtasVadumee

RtasVadumee

PostSubject: Re: NEW - Papo - MEGALOCEROS - Dino's and Prehistoric figures    NEW - Papo - MEGALOCEROS - Dino's and Prehistoric figures  EmptyWed Nov 04, 2020 12:49 pm

Susanne, could you please take a picture of it next to the Schleich figures of the prehistoric mammals series ?

Safari 24
Yujin 15
Southlands 12
Mojo 14
Maia&Borges 5
Bullyland 1
Recur 1
Homemade 3
Bootleg 1
Total 582
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: NEW - Papo - MEGALOCEROS - Dino's and Prehistoric figures    NEW - Papo - MEGALOCEROS - Dino's and Prehistoric figures  EmptyWed Nov 04, 2020 9:00 pm

RtasVadumee wrote:
Susanne, could you please take a picture of it next to the Schleich figures of the prehistoric mammals series ?

I do not have the deer ....but hope to get it eventually Wink

bmathison1972

bmathison1972

PostSubject: Re: NEW - Papo - MEGALOCEROS - Dino's and Prehistoric figures    NEW - Papo - MEGALOCEROS - Dino's and Prehistoric figures  EmptyWed Nov 04, 2020 9:03 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
In Dan's Dinosaurs it says : 16 L x 13.5 cm Very Happy

Sounds huge, doesn't it ?

That's a good size! It's probably total length, and with the head turned, that means it includes the antler too. But those dimensions look good to me! And it should be big; it was one of the largest deer species.
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: NEW - Papo - MEGALOCEROS - Dino's and Prehistoric figures    NEW - Papo - MEGALOCEROS - Dino's and Prehistoric figures  EmptyWed Nov 04, 2020 9:45 pm

Yes, you are right, - a big part of that size must be the antlers Very Happy

Numa
Numa

Country/State : England, UK

PostSubject: Re: NEW - Papo - MEGALOCEROS - Dino's and Prehistoric figures    NEW - Papo - MEGALOCEROS - Dino's and Prehistoric figures  EmptySun Jan 10, 2021 11:33 pm

Great pictures, thanks for posting!

I dont collect prehistoric models but I made an exception for the Megaloceros for two reasons: It is relatively recently 'extinct' historically and a hoofed and antlered animal which I adore so I bought two and boy oh boy what a magnificent sculpt and quality it is. Solid hard plastic, beautifully painted. I LOVE it!
Back to top Go down
Burgerenby

Burgerenby

Country/State : Deutschland

PostSubject: Re: NEW - Papo - MEGALOCEROS - Dino's and Prehistoric figures    NEW - Papo - MEGALOCEROS - Dino's and Prehistoric figures  EmptySun Oct 03, 2021 3:43 pm

Thank you for allowing me to preorder the Megaloceros back then!
Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

PostSubject: Re: NEW - Papo - MEGALOCEROS - Dino's and Prehistoric figures    NEW - Papo - MEGALOCEROS - Dino's and Prehistoric figures  EmptySun Oct 03, 2021 4:26 pm

Wonderful pictures! cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEW - Papo - MEGALOCEROS - Dino's and Prehistoric figures    NEW - Papo - MEGALOCEROS - Dino's and Prehistoric figures  Empty

Back to top Go down

NEW - Papo - MEGALOCEROS - Dino's and Prehistoric figures
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next