Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Comparison of Kaiyodo Wild Rush Orangutan and Musk ox?

Go down 
+4
widukind
SUSANNE
bmathison1972
Max
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Max

Max

Country/State : New York

Comparison of Kaiyodo Wild Rush Orangutan and Musk ox? Empty
PostSubject: Comparison of Kaiyodo Wild Rush Orangutan and Musk ox?   Comparison of Kaiyodo Wild Rush Orangutan and Musk ox? EmptyMon Oct 26, 2020 1:04 am

Planning on ordering both of these figures from Japan. Can anyone provide a size comparison of these to other major brands (Safari and Collecta preferred). Thanks for the help.
Back to top Go down
bmathison1972

bmathison1972

Country/State : Salt Lake City, UT

PostSubject: Re: Comparison of Kaiyodo Wild Rush Orangutan and Musk ox?   Comparison of Kaiyodo Wild Rush Orangutan and Musk ox? EmptyMon Oct 26, 2020 3:15 am

I don't have them, but being gashapon figures, they will be small, much smaller than CollectA or Safari counterparts.
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Comparison of Kaiyodo Wild Rush Orangutan and Musk ox?   Comparison of Kaiyodo Wild Rush Orangutan and Musk ox? EmptyMon Oct 26, 2020 7:53 am

Sorry, I do not have the orangutan, but Blaine is right , - the gashapon models are small, probably because they should fit into and "egg" in a vending machine Very Happy

Max

Max

PostSubject: Re: Comparison of Kaiyodo Wild Rush Orangutan and Musk ox?   Comparison of Kaiyodo Wild Rush Orangutan and Musk ox? EmptyMon Oct 26, 2020 12:53 pm

Alright, I decided to order them. I'll post pics when they arrive (probably in 2 weeks or so).
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Comparison of Kaiyodo Wild Rush Orangutan and Musk ox?   Comparison of Kaiyodo Wild Rush Orangutan and Musk ox? EmptyMon Oct 26, 2020 1:18 pm

Max wrote:
Alright, I decided to order them. I'll post pics when they arrive (probably in 2 weeks or so).

I look very much forward to see them bounce Very Happy

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Comparison of Kaiyodo Wild Rush Orangutan and Musk ox?   Comparison of Kaiyodo Wild Rush Orangutan and Musk ox? EmptyMon Oct 26, 2020 6:08 pm

Sorry, i can`t help

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Comparison of Kaiyodo Wild Rush Orangutan and Musk ox?   Comparison of Kaiyodo Wild Rush Orangutan and Musk ox? EmptyMon Oct 26, 2020 11:19 pm

I don't either! :)
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Comparison of Kaiyodo Wild Rush Orangutan and Musk ox?   Comparison of Kaiyodo Wild Rush Orangutan and Musk ox? EmptyTue Oct 27, 2020 6:18 am

I got them, unfortunately not at the hospital. I will do my best when I will come home
Back to top Go down
Max

Max

PostSubject: Re: Comparison of Kaiyodo Wild Rush Orangutan and Musk ox?   Comparison of Kaiyodo Wild Rush Orangutan and Musk ox? EmptyTue Oct 27, 2020 5:35 pm

My package from Japan actually arrived just now. I am super surprised and amazed. I only paid 10 dollars for shipping so I expected the normal 1-2 weeks for delivery.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Max

Max

PostSubject: Re: Comparison of Kaiyodo Wild Rush Orangutan and Musk ox?   Comparison of Kaiyodo Wild Rush Orangutan and Musk ox? EmptyTue Oct 27, 2020 6:20 pm

I'll upload some pics later today with the rest of my additions, really happy with these.
Back to top Go down
Max

Max

PostSubject: Re: Comparison of Kaiyodo Wild Rush Orangutan and Musk ox?   Comparison of Kaiyodo Wild Rush Orangutan and Musk ox? EmptyTue Oct 27, 2020 11:05 pm

I posted some pics on my two collections threads (linked down below)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Max

Max

PostSubject: Re: Comparison of Kaiyodo Wild Rush Orangutan and Musk ox?   Comparison of Kaiyodo Wild Rush Orangutan and Musk ox? EmptySun Nov 15, 2020 4:21 pm

I thought I would update this thread now that I own another musk ox. Here is the comparison between the CollectA and Kaiyodo.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Comparison of Kaiyodo Wild Rush Orangutan and Musk ox?   Comparison of Kaiyodo Wild Rush Orangutan and Musk ox? EmptySun Nov 15, 2020 4:26 pm

Two wonderful models! cheers
There is quite a big size difference, but both are beautiful! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: Comparison of Kaiyodo Wild Rush Orangutan and Musk ox?   Comparison of Kaiyodo Wild Rush Orangutan and Musk ox? EmptySun Nov 15, 2020 4:37 pm

Bonnie wrote:
Two wonderful models! cheers
There is quite a big size difference, but both are beautiful! Very Happy

Yes I would love to find a place for the CollectA one.
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Comparison of Kaiyodo Wild Rush Orangutan and Musk ox?   Comparison of Kaiyodo Wild Rush Orangutan and Musk ox? EmptySun Nov 15, 2020 4:44 pm

I think also that I cannot stay much longer without the CollectA model. I think I’m starting loosing my control again and now I want so many species I don’t need. pale

Max

PostSubject: Re: Comparison of Kaiyodo Wild Rush Orangutan and Musk ox?   Comparison of Kaiyodo Wild Rush Orangutan and Musk ox? EmptySun Nov 15, 2020 4:54 pm

Roger wrote:
I think also that I cannot stay much longer without the CollectA model. I think I’m starting loosing my control again and now I want so many species I don’t need. pale
It's a really great model. :)
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: Comparison of Kaiyodo Wild Rush Orangutan and Musk ox?   Comparison of Kaiyodo Wild Rush Orangutan and Musk ox? EmptySun Nov 15, 2020 5:21 pm

Max wrote:
Roger wrote:

And collecting things we don’t need is the essence of collecting Laughing
Back to top Go down
Max

Max

PostSubject: Re: Comparison of Kaiyodo Wild Rush Orangutan and Musk ox?   Comparison of Kaiyodo Wild Rush Orangutan and Musk ox? EmptySun Nov 15, 2020 5:28 pm

Kikimalou wrote:
Max wrote:
Roger wrote:

And collecting things we don’t need is the essence of collecting Laughing
Yea, I planned on just getting extinct Cenozoic creatures and primates, but I love musk oxes so much.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Comparison of Kaiyodo Wild Rush Orangutan and Musk ox?   Comparison of Kaiyodo Wild Rush Orangutan and Musk ox? Empty

Back to top Go down

Comparison of Kaiyodo Wild Rush Orangutan and Musk ox?
Page 1 of 1