Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Found rare K&M Humboldt penguin chick and big salamander!

Go down 
+6
widukind
landrover
Taos
Roger
Bonnie
NightLioness
10 posters
AuthorMessage
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

Found rare K&M Humboldt penguin chick and big salamander! Empty
PostSubject: Found rare K&M Humboldt penguin chick and big salamander!   Found rare K&M Humboldt penguin chick and big salamander! EmptyWed Nov 11, 2020 1:13 pm

Never would have thought to own these two, collecting still has some big surprises for me it seems! Very Happy
Feel free to use the photos, it they are good enough, for TAI :)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Salamander, belongs to the 9 inches 1999 series.

Little cute Homboldt penguin chick <3

I'm still collecting XD Things have been rough this year, not only due to the virus but also in my life.
We are planning to move, searching for a house at the moment, hope we find one soon.

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Found rare K&M Humboldt penguin chick and big salamander!   Found rare K&M Humboldt penguin chick and big salamander! EmptyWed Nov 11, 2020 1:21 pm

Congratulations on these rare and wonderful figures! cheers Very Happy I love the little chick, it always is a joy to find rarities and I'm sure they'll have a special place I your collection!
And I also hope that things start to get a bit easier, cuddling a dog always helps! sunny
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Found rare K&M Humboldt penguin chick and big salamander!   Found rare K&M Humboldt penguin chick and big salamander! EmptyWed Nov 11, 2020 1:53 pm

Karin, these are two fantastic new additions. You probably know how much I love salamanders and penguins. I almost got a penguin like that one when I’ve found it for sale but when I tried, it was already sold. Laughing If it was you, I’m glad of being a slow croc. Sleep I won’t be able of posting your pictures but I am sure that with the informations you provided, it won’t be hard for any other editor to find where to upload them.
I see things are not being easy for you and that you have to move, anytime I think that I needed to move twice during last years, I always remember it as nightmares. However, life always find a way to put us on the possible path but there’s no path without obstacles. I really hope you find a way to enjoy better times. flower

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Found rare K&M Humboldt penguin chick and big salamander!   Found rare K&M Humboldt penguin chick and big salamander! EmptyWed Nov 11, 2020 2:34 pm

Wonderful models!! Applause Applause

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Found rare K&M Humboldt penguin chick and big salamander!   Found rare K&M Humboldt penguin chick and big salamander! EmptyWed Nov 11, 2020 3:46 pm

Very large salamander....and very nice...congrats. sunny

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Found rare K&M Humboldt penguin chick and big salamander!   Found rare K&M Humboldt penguin chick and big salamander! EmptyWed Nov 11, 2020 8:06 pm

Phantastic rare additions. Big congrats

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Found rare K&M Humboldt penguin chick and big salamander!   Found rare K&M Humboldt penguin chick and big salamander! EmptyWed Nov 11, 2020 10:19 pm

Ohhh! Those are just so amazing Very Happy

Look at that fuzzy chick, oooooh drunken

And the salamander !
How is it possible that an animal can look like that ?cheers
( Do salamanders have a tongue like a snake ??? scratch )

Sorry for going outside the topc, but this is also a very unusual salamander.
I found it when googling for an ansver to the tongue -question :

I think they live in Portugal Very Happy

Pardofelis

Pardofelis

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Found rare K&M Humboldt penguin chick and big salamander!   Found rare K&M Humboldt penguin chick and big salamander! EmptyWed Nov 11, 2020 11:11 pm

Salamanders have varied shapes of tongue (even are classified according to this, such as in the family of Mushroom-Shaped-Tongue salamanders (Bolitoglossidae)). But they never have a snake-like tongue like this figure.

The one you found is a dreamed species for me, the magnific long-tailed salamander (Chioglossa lusitanica) that is endemic of the extreme NW of Iberian peninsula (basically Galicia and some adjacent zones, including extreme north of Portugal).

Total: 307
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Found rare K&M Humboldt penguin chick and big salamander!   Found rare K&M Humboldt penguin chick and big salamander! EmptyThu Nov 12, 2020 9:38 am

Thankyou very much for info on both , Pardo flower

Advicot

Advicot

Country/State : A farm in Britiain

PostSubject: Re: Found rare K&M Humboldt penguin chick and big salamander!   Found rare K&M Humboldt penguin chick and big salamander! EmptyThu Nov 12, 2020 5:58 pm

It's great to see a baby penguin, and it's not an emperor. I love that figure

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Found rare K&M Humboldt penguin chick and big salamander!   Found rare K&M Humboldt penguin chick and big salamander! EmptyThu Nov 12, 2020 6:10 pm

Advicot wrote:
It's great to see a baby penguin, and it's not an emperor. I love that figure

Exactly, - I know emperor chicks look cute, but other penguins also breed Laughing

Advicot

Advicot

Country/State : A farm in Britiain

PostSubject: Re: Found rare K&M Humboldt penguin chick and big salamander!   Found rare K&M Humboldt penguin chick and big salamander! EmptyThu Nov 12, 2020 6:15 pm

It seems that manufactures have given the pill to many of our beautiful Sphenisciformes. I can understand slightly as many penguin chicks look similar, but baby King penguins need recognition too

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
Shanti

Shanti

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Found rare K&M Humboldt penguin chick and big salamander!   Found rare K&M Humboldt penguin chick and big salamander! EmptyMon Nov 23, 2020 5:47 pm

Great additions! The penguin is so cute! And the Salamander amazing!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Found rare K&M Humboldt penguin chick and big salamander!   Found rare K&M Humboldt penguin chick and big salamander! Empty

Back to top Go down

Found rare K&M Humboldt penguin chick and big salamander!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: General reviews and discussions :: General additions-
Jump to: