Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Play Food and Plastic Figures. Can Play food be used in a fantasy kingdom?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
aschuck

aschuck

Country/State : Michigan

Play Food and Plastic Figures. Can Play food be used in a fantasy kingdom? Empty
PostSubject: Play Food and Plastic Figures. Can Play food be used in a fantasy kingdom?   Play Food and Plastic Figures. Can Play food be used in a fantasy kingdom? EmptySat Nov 14, 2020 7:49 am

Dear Sts Friends:

Well, just the other day, I got some play food at a resale shop, and then I started wondering, could I use this food as part of my fantasy kingdom? My plan was to use the foods that I needed, and to use them as giant food. Obviously, my plan must have worked, for the food that I now have is indeed giant, compared to my figures. Well, at least it'll work for my stone monster from Schleich. By the way, does anyone else have that figure? Just wondering. Anyway, I might be getting more things for my kingdom really soon, because I'm currently working on constructing a playmobil parts list, that has some parts that could work very well in my kingdom. Well, that's the news from my side. I'll probably post if there's more news.

Aschuck

P.S. My queen, a schleich elf, married the Safari fairy oberon.

P.P.S. If anyone else finds this topic interesting, then please reply.
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

Play Food and Plastic Figures. Can Play food be used in a fantasy kingdom? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Play Food and Plastic Figures. Can Play food be used in a fantasy kingdom?   Play Food and Plastic Figures. Can Play food be used in a fantasy kingdom? EmptySat Nov 14, 2020 8:25 pm

If that play food is lifesized and if I am understanding correctly, you can use it with your lifesized models. I guess you have a few from AAA, mostly insects. If you have a caterpillar you can use it with an apple. You can even pretend the Myth of Icarus. I remember watching an alternative cartoon where a caterpillar live in an apple. Someday, it metamorphosed into a beautiful butterfly and it started flying towards the sun. Its ambitious to get higher and higher was so obsessive that suddenly its wings started melting. Greek Mythology could be a good inspiration for your playtimme.
Another idea is that you use the giant food and find inspiration on Gulliver’s Travels Book and pretend your animals are Lilliputians or the other way round. If you have never read it, you can find loads of audiobooks and I am sure you will love it.

pipsxlch

Country/State : US/Florida

PostSubject: Re: Play Food and Plastic Figures. Can Play food be used in a fantasy kingdom?   Play Food and Plastic Figures. Can Play food be used in a fantasy kingdom? EmptySun Nov 15, 2020 2:50 am

I haven't yet seen the stone monster. I shall have to look it up, sounds interesting.
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Play Food and Plastic Figures. Can Play food be used in a fantasy kingdom?   Play Food and Plastic Figures. Can Play food be used in a fantasy kingdom? EmptySun Nov 15, 2020 10:06 am

Yes I have the stone monster! Very Happy
It's pretty big, with a jaw that can be pulled right down making it look even more terrifying! But as with lots of Schleich fantasy these days, they seem to have put more effort into these figures than their latest animals!
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
Advicot

Advicot

Country/State : A farm in Britiain

PostSubject: Re: Play Food and Plastic Figures. Can Play food be used in a fantasy kingdom?   Play Food and Plastic Figures. Can Play food be used in a fantasy kingdom? EmptySun Nov 15, 2020 10:16 am

It is a lovely and very detailed figure, but weighs an absolute ton! (so it should really)

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

Country/State : Michigan

PostSubject: Play Food, real food, and mutants.   Play Food and Plastic Figures. Can Play food be used in a fantasy kingdom? EmptySun Jan 17, 2021 3:52 am

Dear Sts Friends:

Today, I wrote down some more mutants in my fictional creatures documents. These mutants can turn themselves in to, for example, a giant piece of swiss cheese. When in their food or thing forms, their arms, legs and heads become invisible. When in human form, they look like us, except that they have a little skin flap between their shoulders, which is color coded. Depending on the color, your food or thing shape varies. One of these mutants can turn in to a giant crayon for example. Another one can turn in to a giant orange slice, and another one can turn in to a giant head of broccoli. Personally, I think it's pretty cool. If anyone else likes this idea, then let me know.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Play Food and Plastic Figures. Can Play food be used in a fantasy kingdom?   Play Food and Plastic Figures. Can Play food be used in a fantasy kingdom? Empty

Back to top Go down

Play Food and Plastic Figures. Can Play food be used in a fantasy kingdom?
Page 1 of 1