Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Schleich Siamese Cat?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mikwe'spal

Mikwe'spal

Country/State : United States

Schleich Siamese Cat? Empty
PostSubject: Schleich Siamese Cat?   Schleich Siamese Cat? EmptyThu Nov 26, 2020 9:59 pm

Hello!
I'm new to this forum, excited to be here! I've been collecting since I was a little girl. Anyways! I had a question about the schleich Siamese Cat... I found it on Amazon, is it a 2021 model or was it released earlier and I had not noticed? Thank you! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Siamese Cat?   Schleich Siamese Cat? EmptyThu Nov 26, 2020 10:08 pm

Welcome here, I'm new too! Very Happy
I think that may be the User Voted Animal- a Siamese cat released this year and one that I think will retire this year too! It was a model of someone's pet which was voted to be modelled by Schleich- if it's the one which I think you mean! Very Happy Hope this helps! sunny
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Siamese Cat?   Schleich Siamese Cat? EmptyThu Nov 26, 2020 10:12 pm

Hello, and welcome here, Pal Very Happy

Schleich made a Simese from '97 to '01 ( See here )

This year they also made one after votes from customer's pets , it is actually a mixed breed, and you can see her here .
Her name is Nougat Wink

PS : Sorry, Bonnie, you beat me to it Laughing

Bonnie

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Siamese Cat?   Schleich Siamese Cat? EmptyThu Nov 26, 2020 10:16 pm

That older Schleich Siamese cat is gorgeous! drunken Very Happy
And I never knew the one this year was actually a mixed breed, but I always thought it didn't look much like a Siamese cat! Shocked Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Farm collector

Country/State : Norway

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Siamese Cat?   Schleich Siamese Cat? EmptyThu Nov 26, 2020 10:17 pm

Hello to you and welcome to this forum Very Happy Yes there was a siamese cat released in july this year.
But I,m not sure if it,s available in the shops yet. You probably should look at different webshops and se if you can find it. A german webshop called the Modellpferdeversand have picture of it in their Schleich site, but it is not available for the moment.

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Siamese Cat?   Schleich Siamese Cat? EmptyFri Nov 27, 2020 8:21 am

As far as I know, the cat and the two dogs were "limited editions" and were only made for a short period. Rolling Eyes

Farm collector

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Siamese Cat?   Schleich Siamese Cat? EmptyFri Nov 27, 2020 10:55 am

SUSANNE wrote:
As far as I know, the cat and the two dogs were "limited editions" and were only made for a short period.  Rolling Eyes
That is so strange, because they were actually released as newcomers for the second part this year. Modellpferdeversand have them in their farm range too scratch  study

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Siamese Cat?   Schleich Siamese Cat? EmptyFri Nov 27, 2020 2:09 pm

Ok, I may be wrong, but everywhere they write : Out of stock, and have done it for ages. scratch

Bonnie

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Siamese Cat?   Schleich Siamese Cat? EmptyFri Nov 27, 2020 2:10 pm

Oh yes I saw this too! I'm glad I got them while I could! Maybe because they're quite rare, lots of people are buying them! Very Happy
And the prices on Amazon for them are about 3 times what they should be which is strange scratch Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mikwe'spal

Mikwe'spal

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Siamese Cat?   Schleich Siamese Cat? EmptyFri Nov 27, 2020 8:20 pm

OOh Thank you guys! That's pretty cool they made someone's pet. I thought this cat was much nicer looking than the horrendous looking Bengal cat they plan on releasing in 2021. Yikes! Laughing I found the siamese on Amazon so I guess I'll have to buy it before it's gone if it's limited edition!
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Siamese Cat?   Schleich Siamese Cat? EmptyFri Nov 27, 2020 10:02 pm

Mikwe'spal wrote:
OOh Thank you guys! That's pretty cool they made someone's pet. I thought this cat was much nicer looking than the horrendous looking Bengal cat they plan on releasing in 2021. Yikes! Laughing I found the siamese on Amazon so I guess I'll have to buy it before it's gone if it's limited edition!
Oh yes that Bengal Cat! Shocked Laughing It's the complete opposite of what Schleich used to be!
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Siamese Cat?   Schleich Siamese Cat? EmptyFri Nov 27, 2020 10:10 pm

Welcome here

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Siamese Cat?   Schleich Siamese Cat? EmptySat Nov 28, 2020 3:51 pm

Mikwe'spal wrote:

I agree 100% Sad

And they have made such wonderful cats over the years Suspect

SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Siamese Cat?   Schleich Siamese Cat? EmptySat Nov 28, 2020 3:53 pm

Bonnie wrote:
Oh yes I saw this too! I'm glad I got them while I could! Maybe because they're quite rare, lots of people are buying them! Very Happy
And the prices on Amazon for them are about 3 times what they should be which is strange scratch Very Happy

But I wouldn't be surprised if they suddenly sell them as standard models, when everybody have payed fortunes to get one Rolling Eyes

Bonnie

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Siamese Cat?   Schleich Siamese Cat? EmptySat Nov 28, 2020 3:57 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
Bonnie wrote:

But I wouldn't be surprised if they suddenly sell them as standard models, when everybody have payed fortunes to get one Rolling Eyes
Oh yes, the typical Schleich thing to do! Rolling Eyes
Either that, or the chihuahua will be painted grey, another variation so of course another model for collectors to have to collect! Laughing And that grey chihuahua will most likely be in a HUGE and expensive advent calendar, just to make things even more annoying! Rolling Eyes Laughing
Back to top Go down
Farm collector

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Siamese Cat?   Schleich Siamese Cat? EmptySat Nov 28, 2020 4:07 pm

Bonnie wrote:
SUSANNE wrote:
Bonnie wrote:

Oh yes, the typical Schleich thing to do! Rolling Eyes
Either that, or the chihuahua will be painted grey, another variation so of course another model for collectors to have to collect! Laughing And that grey chihuahua will most likely be in a HUGE and expensive advent calendar, just to make things even more annoying! Rolling Eyes Laughing
I surtanly agree with you both  Neutral  Shleich has become an expert in doing such things  Rolling Eyes

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Siamese Cat?   Schleich Siamese Cat? Empty

Back to top Go down

Schleich Siamese Cat?
Page 1 of 1