Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fox hunting and riding tournament

Go down 
+3
Bonnie
widukind
Babdo
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Babdo

Babdo

Country/State : Deutschland

Fox hunting and riding tournament Empty
PostSubject: Fox hunting and riding tournament   Fox hunting and riding tournament EmptyTue Dec 08, 2020 9:26 pm

I tried to show a fox hunting. But only the fox is running. The dogs are standig still and the hunters are not amused.
The riding tournament is more alive. Many horses are jumping and Zorro makes a great show.
Benno[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Babdo on Tue Dec 08, 2020 9:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Fox hunting and riding tournament   Fox hunting and riding tournament EmptyTue Dec 08, 2020 9:31 pm

Poor fox

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Fox hunting and riding tournament   Fox hunting and riding tournament EmptyTue Dec 08, 2020 9:35 pm

I love the dogs! Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
Caracal

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Fox hunting and riding tournament   Fox hunting and riding tournament EmptyTue Dec 08, 2020 11:04 pm

Don't worry Andreas, with these "frozen" dogs, the 2 foxes will escape! Laughing

cheers Applause
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Fox hunting and riding tournament   Fox hunting and riding tournament EmptyWed Dec 09, 2020 12:20 am

Fox hunting sets were relatively common in the past. Particularly famous is the Britains set. Luckily, all of the foxes have escaped until now. At least I couldn’t get a single one. Sleep I also think it explains why so many vintage fox figures are runing, even if when they are not from hunting sets. Among modern companies they are never runing, life seems easier for them these days. Curiously, one of my favorite figures is the Resiler eagle hunting a fox. It ocurs naturally and also Mongolians, for instance, use golden eagles to hunt these poor creatures.
I love your crouded presentation and I am absolutely sure they won’t be able of hunting any foxes. Lazy hounds are my favorite breed. Wink

rogerpgvg

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Fox hunting and riding tournament   Fox hunting and riding tournament EmptyWed Dec 09, 2020 10:25 am

Wonderful scenes. I notice there is an ambulance. I suppose that's for the fox in case it gets caught.

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Fox hunting and riding tournament   Fox hunting and riding tournament EmptyWed Dec 09, 2020 10:57 am

I 'd like a lot to find theses wonderful Britains trees! I love you
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Fox hunting and riding tournament   Fox hunting and riding tournament EmptyWed Dec 09, 2020 1:52 pm

rogerpgvg wrote:
Wonderful scenes. I notice there is an ambulance. I suppose that's for the fox in case it gets caught.

lol! That’s a kind of fox recycling. As soon as the fox gets better it receives a hospital discharge, it is released and the hunt starts again. cat
Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Fox hunting and riding tournament   Fox hunting and riding tournament EmptyThu Dec 10, 2020 12:28 pm

Great scene! Applause Are the riders on the larger ponies,including the spotted one,by New Ray?

PostSubject: Re: Fox hunting and riding tournament   Fox hunting and riding tournament Empty

Back to top Go down

Fox hunting and riding tournament
Page 1 of 1