Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Information about this site and figures?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
endogenylove

endogenylove

Country/State : United States

Information about this site and figures?  Empty
PostSubject: Information about this site and figures?    Information about this site and figures?  EmptyWed 09 Dec 2020, 11:48

I’m not necessarily trying to find the figures, just know the brand and years of production/where they were sold? I’m looking specifically at the section labeled “Extinction Animal Figures”, which is a set I’ve never seen or heard of before. Are there other unknown sets on this site? I see Kaiyodo, Colorata, Yowie, Bandai, and probably more. Please let me know if anyone knows anything!

http://www.asahi-net.or.jp/~CH2M-NITU/egge.htm
Back to top Go down
bmathison1972

bmathison1972

Country/State : Salt Lake City, UT

Information about this site and figures?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Information about this site and figures?    Information about this site and figures?  EmptyWed 09 Dec 2020, 12:08

That website has been a reference for some us for many years. It looks to be the records of a personal collection, but instead of taking original pics, they just posted the promo pics. He/she hasn't updated with any figures for a long time, but have updated with some coins and stamps (the author seems to collect mainly insect stamps and coins).

I refer to it often, but there are a few errors here and there, mainly I think cut-and-paste errors.
Back to top Go down

Information about this site and figures?
Page 1 of 1