Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

NEW RAY Country Life Sets

Go down 
+5
Taos
widukind
Farm collector
SUSANNE
Babdo
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Babdo

Babdo

Country/State : Deutschland

NEW RAY Country Life Sets Empty
PostSubject: NEW RAY Country Life Sets   NEW RAY Country Life Sets EmptyThu Dec 10, 2020 7:25 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: NEW RAY Country Life Sets   NEW RAY Country Life Sets EmptyThu Dec 10, 2020 9:38 pm

Very interesting topic !!!!
Always a joy to see models in the original box !!! Applause

Do you know how old this box is ? It looks recent with the re-cycle marks and all.
Are the models new, or have the moulds been used for a long time ?

New Ray seems to have changed the style , - or have they ?
I always found their paintwork quite unusual, and suppose these goats will make the paintbrush-fingers itch on many of our friends Laughing

Farm collector

Country/State : Norway

PostSubject: Re: NEW RAY Country Life Sets   NEW RAY Country Life Sets EmptyFri Dec 11, 2020 12:05 am

These animals from New Ray have been around for several Years. I bought some of this sets in the nineteen nineties. The goats comes in two other color variations, as black and white British alpine and as light brown British Toggenburger. These white and brown goats are a fairly new variation Smile

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: NEW RAY Country Life Sets   NEW RAY Country Life Sets EmptyFri Dec 11, 2020 8:34 am

Nice figures

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: NEW RAY Country Life Sets   NEW RAY Country Life Sets EmptyFri Dec 11, 2020 7:16 pm

I have these goats in the Alpine/Toggenberg and white Saanen but haven't seen this version.

Babdo

PostSubject: Re: NEW RAY Country Life Sets   NEW RAY Country Life Sets EmptyTue Jan 12, 2021 8:07 pm

Hello,
I put the animals out of the package.
The brown goats are marked with "British Housegoat".
The white goats are marked with "Toggenberg Goat".
Look on the backside of the box. In the corner down right.
"All Rights Reserved to New Ray Toys Company Limited 2013".
Benno
Back to top Go down
Advicot

Advicot

Country/State : A farm in Britiain

PostSubject: Re: NEW RAY Country Life Sets   NEW RAY Country Life Sets EmptyTue Jan 12, 2021 9:32 pm

Strange, toggenburgs are brown scratch

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
rogerpgvg

rogerpgvg

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: NEW RAY Country Life Sets   NEW RAY Country Life Sets EmptyTue Jan 12, 2021 10:30 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
Very interesting topic !!!!
Always a joy to see models in the original box !!! Applause

Do you know how old this box is ? It looks recent with the re-cycle marks and all.
Are the models new, or have the moulds been used for a long time ?

New Ray seems to have changed the style  , - or have they ?
I always found their paintwork quite unusual, and suppose these goats will make the paintbrush-fingers itch on many of our friends Laughing

The Newrays made in Hongkong in the 1990s indeed had quite unusual colours. The later Newrays, made in the US, have more usual colours. I don't know when they started producing them in the US, perhaps in the 2000s. The goats in this particular set have been produced for a long time, but they used to be black and white or tan and white. Taos showed them in their original colours a while ago.
Back to top Go down
Babdo

Babdo

PostSubject: Re: NEW RAY Country Life Sets   NEW RAY Country Life Sets EmptyWed Nov 08, 2023 8:33 pm

Hello,
I got a NEW RA Country Life Set of the Year 2002.
The Animals are not marked anywehere.
Benno.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
rogerpgvg

rogerpgvg

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: NEW RAY Country Life Sets   NEW RAY Country Life Sets EmptyWed Nov 08, 2023 9:25 pm

Nice set. Not so many animals in it, but the flowers are great for decoration. Thanks for the Lego block. It's a gigantic cat!

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: NEW RAY Country Life Sets   NEW RAY Country Life Sets EmptyWed Nov 08, 2023 9:48 pm

Great set.I have the plants as they came in other sets as well.The cat I have in the same colour but much smaller.The donkey and cart are really lovely and I haven't seen them before.

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: NEW RAY Country Life Sets   NEW RAY Country Life Sets EmptyThu Nov 09, 2023 12:04 am

Thanks for sharing these informations. This era of New-Ray figures is still somewhat misterious to me. I enjoy the fact the goats are breed marked.

sunny

Country/State : uk

PostSubject: Re: NEW RAY Country Life Sets   NEW RAY Country Life Sets EmptyFri Nov 10, 2023 1:38 am

I have the donkey in this style, but never seen it in this set before. The cat is amazing! Huge!
That's good to know that they made a smaller cat.
First time I've seen these sets and I love the flowers, really cute!
I like the other sets at the top of the thread, I didn't know they made plain colour figures like the goats.
Thanks for sharing Benno!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEW RAY Country Life Sets   NEW RAY Country Life Sets Empty

Back to top Go down

NEW RAY Country Life Sets
Page 1 of 1