Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

FREE to a good home - Safari Ltd Authentics/Early Learning Centre ELC Ocean life.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
aaronaardvark

Country/State : UK

FREE to a good home - Safari Ltd Authentics/Early Learning Centre ELC Ocean life. Empty
PostSubject: FREE to a good home - Safari Ltd Authentics/Early Learning Centre ELC Ocean life.   FREE to a good home - Safari Ltd Authentics/Early Learning Centre ELC Ocean life. EmptySun Dec 13, 2020 6:33 pm

HI all,

I hope everyone is safe and well? I have been on the forum for a long time but rarely make comment myself but I enjoy enormously reading all the comments and opinions from my fellow collectors around the world. I'm streamlining my collection

I have  a couple of Safari Ltd Authentics Ocean /sealife figures that I dont want any more as they dont fit in with my collection.

I have a dolphin and a great white shark. They are in played with condition with the usual scuffs on them.

For those of you in the UK, they were made by Safari Ltd for the Early Learning Centre (ELC) chain of toy stores back in the 80;s/90's

I dont collect sealife now so am offering them to any STS members that can give them  a good home. You'll just need to pay the cost of postage .

Thanks all. Hope you have a great Christmas  santa

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
pipsxlch

pipsxlch

Country/State : US/Florida

FREE to a good home - Safari Ltd Authentics/Early Learning Centre ELC Ocean life. Empty
PostSubject: Re: FREE to a good home - Safari Ltd Authentics/Early Learning Centre ELC Ocean life.   FREE to a good home - Safari Ltd Authentics/Early Learning Centre ELC Ocean life. EmptyMon Dec 14, 2020 1:45 am

Ted_Goldman in London was collecting the old Safari Authentics, though I don't know if he wanted these ones and he hasn't been around for awhile. They are nice, surely someone will want them!
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: FREE to a good home - Safari Ltd Authentics/Early Learning Centre ELC Ocean life.   FREE to a good home - Safari Ltd Authentics/Early Learning Centre ELC Ocean life. EmptyMon Dec 14, 2020 4:12 pm

And wishing you are also having a good time , - very kind of you to offer these models for free Applause

I have them already , but hope they find a good home Very Happy

pipsxlch

pipsxlch

Country/State : US/Florida

PostSubject: Re: FREE to a good home - Safari Ltd Authentics/Early Learning Centre ELC Ocean life.   FREE to a good home - Safari Ltd Authentics/Early Learning Centre ELC Ocean life. EmptyTue Dec 15, 2020 12:03 am

Yes- if I wasn't so far away I would be! So I do hope they find a good home.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FREE to a good home - Safari Ltd Authentics/Early Learning Centre ELC Ocean life.   FREE to a good home - Safari Ltd Authentics/Early Learning Centre ELC Ocean life. Empty

Back to top Go down

FREE to a good home - Safari Ltd Authentics/Early Learning Centre ELC Ocean life.
Page 1 of 1