Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Wonderful herd of Breyers!

Go down 
+4
rogerpgvg
Bonnie
Saarlooswolfhound
Taos
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

A Wonderful herd of Breyers! Empty
PostSubject: A Wonderful herd of Breyers!   A Wonderful herd of Breyers! EmptyMon 28 Dec 2020, 05:59

These beautiful models are courtesy of help from Kelly-the larger models and the Spotted Draught Stablemate-and Paige for the Stablemates!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
This set I managed to acquire from a local discount store!
And finally a great find in second hand shop!.Its very rare to find Breyers in second hand shops in the UK and this one is an older Paddock Pals model and all intact but with a little paint loss!It was among a lot of Barbie dolls!As they don't know the value of these models it cost me £1.00!!! cheers cheers

Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: A Wonderful herd of Breyers!   A Wonderful herd of Breyers! EmptyMon 28 Dec 2020, 06:01

Stunning huge herd! The mustang Clouds family! The other classic mustang stallions... what a great group. BIG congrats!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Bonnie

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: A Wonderful herd of Breyers!   A Wonderful herd of Breyers! EmptyMon 28 Dec 2020, 06:06

How amazing- so many beautiful horses, the sculpts are stunning! You had an amazing Christmas for models! santa
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
rogerpgvg

rogerpgvg

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: A Wonderful herd of Breyers!   A Wonderful herd of Breyers! EmptyMon 28 Dec 2020, 06:06

Beautiful models, some of them with great acrobatics! Great to see the cougar and white-tailed deer, they must be very hard to find.

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: A Wonderful herd of Breyers!   A Wonderful herd of Breyers! EmptyMon 28 Dec 2020, 07:22

OHHH! OHHHH! And mor  OHHH !!!!!!! Shocked bounce cheers

SO much beauty in one go !!!! drunken

I love all of them, but the one that really blows me away is no 2, the very unusual appaloosa I love you

Isn' it This one all way back from 1974 ? Very Happy

pipsxlch

pipsxlch

Country/State : US/Florida

PostSubject: Re: A Wonderful herd of Breyers!   A Wonderful herd of Breyers! EmptyMon 28 Dec 2020, 12:32

I'm glad you like them, Taylor!
Yes, Susanne, the Appy is that old one. It's one I had had as a child, and found at a flea market this summer. I was going to keep it, but decided Taylor could appreciate it better. It's not a really easy one to find, or at least not one I have seen before at a flea market/thrift store.
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: A Wonderful herd of Breyers!   A Wonderful herd of Breyers! EmptyMon 28 Dec 2020, 21:36

Kelly, your are an enormously , extremely generous person cheers

Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: A Wonderful herd of Breyers!   A Wonderful herd of Breyers! EmptyMon 28 Dec 2020, 21:39

Big batch, full of incredible models Applause Lucky you Very Happy

Hurray for Paige and Kelly cheers
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: A Wonderful herd of Breyers!   A Wonderful herd of Breyers! EmptyTue 29 Dec 2020, 06:38

Congratulations my friend

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: A Wonderful herd of Breyers!   A Wonderful herd of Breyers! EmptyTue 29 Dec 2020, 08:47

Thank you all for the nice words and I'm so grateful to both Kelly and Paige for helping me with the Breyers.The UK sadly doesn't have the variety that you can get in USA!

PostSubject: Re: A Wonderful herd of Breyers!   A Wonderful herd of Breyers! Empty

Back to top Go down

A Wonderful herd of Breyers!
Page 1 of 1