Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

AAA birds on Facebook

Go down 
+8
Kikimalou
SUSANNE
pipsxlch
Saarlooswolfhound
Bonnie
Roger
landrover
widukind
12 posters
AuthorMessage
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

AAA birds on Facebook Empty
PostSubject: AAA birds on Facebook   AAA birds on Facebook EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 5:56 pm

I have seen these figures on Facebook. The owner allowed me to share these pics here

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: AAA birds on Facebook   AAA birds on Facebook EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 6:27 pm

This bird is marvellous. cheers cheers

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: AAA birds on Facebook   AAA birds on Facebook EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 7:09 pm

Babies and more babies! Is it an eagle chick? I didn’t know it. affraid

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: AAA birds on Facebook   AAA birds on Facebook EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 7:18 pm

What a wonderful little bird! cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: AAA birds on Facebook   AAA birds on Facebook EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 9:15 pm

Looks like it could pass for a vulture chick too, what a nice model! Glad you could share it here.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
pipsxlch

pipsxlch

Country/State : US/Florida

PostSubject: Re: AAA birds on Facebook   AAA birds on Facebook EmptyFri Jan 01, 2021 2:48 am

Haha, love the eaglets!
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: AAA birds on Facebook   AAA birds on Facebook EmptyFri Jan 01, 2021 9:00 am

Amazing !!!! The eaglets are beautyful !!! AAA has made some very progeressive models, - and it seems they can keep surprising us cheers
Do you have an idea how old they are ?

Splendid flock of crock also. I didn't know the family is so large Shocked

Thankyou very much for sharing, dear Andreas, and thankyou very much to the owner of the models sunny Applause

Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: AAA birds on Facebook   AAA birds on Facebook EmptyFri Jan 01, 2021 11:35 am

Those crocs are with moveable jaws and bendable tail or are they different figures ?
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: AAA birds on Facebook   AAA birds on Facebook EmptySat Jan 02, 2021 10:03 pm

Roger wrote:
Babies and more babies! Is it an eagle chick? I didn’t know it. affraid

Yes, it is :)

That is the reason for sharing here

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: AAA birds on Facebook   AAA birds on Facebook EmptySat Jan 02, 2021 10:03 pm

Kikimalou wrote:
Those crocs are with moveable jaws and bendable tail or are they different figures ?

These are not mine. I can only ask if i find it again :)

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: AAA birds on Facebook   AAA birds on Facebook EmptySat Jan 02, 2021 10:04 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
Amazing !!!! The eaglets are beautyful !!! AAA has made some very progeressive models, - and it seems they can keep surprising us cheers
Do you have an idea how old they are ?

Splendid flock of crock also. I didn't know the family is so large Shocked

Thankyou very much for sharing, dear Andreas, and thankyou very much to the owner of the models sunny Applause

Yes, that is true. I also found last month 2 figures that i have never seen before. More pics of my newcomers soon.

Back to top Go down
Advicot

Advicot

Country/State : A farm in Britiain

PostSubject: Re: AAA birds on Facebook   AAA birds on Facebook EmptySun Jan 03, 2021 11:10 am

It seems those crocs are casted from real specimens, except for the last one of course. Thank you for showing

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: AAA birds on Facebook   AAA birds on Facebook EmptySun Jan 03, 2021 4:09 pm

nice crocs! cheers
Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

Country/State : Michigan

PostSubject: A description needed for the AAA figures on facebook.   AAA birds on Facebook EmptyFri Mar 05, 2021 2:08 am

Dear Widukind and others:

Hi, could you or somebody please describe these pictures for me? Although I have a new computer, all I can see are the words: Enlarge Image Click to see Full Size. For me, this doesn't help much as far as what these figures are, so a description would be very useful.

Thanks in advance

Aschuck
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: AAA birds on Facebook   AAA birds on Facebook EmptyFri Mar 05, 2021 2:36 am

Hi aschuck!

The first model is a bird chick, looks like an eagle or vulture. Its sitting, wings slightly out, head up with its mouth open like its asking for food. Looks like a smaller models. 

There are 5 crocodiles, the first 4 look like real cast specimens of babies in dark green with lime green highlights. The first two have their heads raised slightly, mouth closed and tail curled around, they look bigger like 12 inches or so long. The next is slightly smaller, mouth open. Next is similar size but mouth closed. And the last one looks closer to regular Schleich type size, more comical sculpt and clearly not a cast model, mouth open. Hope this helps you! Best regards, Paige.  sunny

@adam, sorry this reply to your comment is so late but several of the reptile models specifically from AAA are cast from preserved specimens. Kind of spooky if you think too much on it, but it levels the realism of course (if not for the paint schemes on some).

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: AAA birds on Facebook   AAA birds on Facebook EmptyFri Mar 05, 2021 10:16 am

Thanks for helping with such a good description Paige. It is not so easy for me once my English is quite limited. It is good to have a native English speaking member helping on it.
Knowing Anna, she will love the eagle chick if she ever gets the chance. She doesn't like crocodiles but the 3rd and 4th models show nicely how a baby croc should look. They are quite delicate with long toes and baby snout and conspicuous eys.

Advicot

Country/State : A farm in Britiain

PostSubject: Re: AAA birds on Facebook   AAA birds on Facebook EmptyFri Mar 05, 2021 10:28 am

For the figures that were cast from real specimens that don't fit in my collection I add them to my taxidermy as they are pretty much that, but in plastic, I really want to find some of these crocs!

It's also quite useful when studying species if you don't feel comfortable with the deceased animals, this can be a good alternative, I'm sure many zoos use them for education purposes Very Happy

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: AAA birds on Facebook   AAA birds on Facebook EmptyFri Mar 05, 2021 5:01 pm

The eaglets look wonderful!

aschuck

Country/State : Michigan

PostSubject: AAA bird info   AAA birds on Facebook EmptySat Apr 15, 2023 5:01 am

Dear Sts Friends:

Hey, just a quick question: could somebody describe the AAA birds pictured in this topic? I'd like to take notes on them for my searchlist.

Thanks so much,

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: AAA birds on Facebook   AAA birds on Facebook EmptySat Apr 15, 2023 5:11 am

Hi Aschuck!

There is one eaglet chick. It is in a sitting position, with its wings slightly out and its head raised. The mouth is open like it is begging for food from a parent. Hope this description helps!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AAA birds on Facebook   AAA birds on Facebook Empty

Back to top Go down

AAA birds on Facebook
Page 1 of 1