Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

PHAT COMPANY : The Shoebill walk around by Kikimalou

Go down 
+13
SUSANNE
ze_neto
widukind
WILLYBACOMAN
ken yeo
Yurumi
aandmkw
Rio
schleich61
Philter4
HKHollinstone
Wildheart
Kikimalou
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PHAT COMPANY : The Shoebill walk around by Kikimalou - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PHAT COMPANY : The Shoebill walk around by Kikimalou   PHAT COMPANY : The Shoebill walk around by Kikimalou - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 10:20 am

Many many thanks my friends!!! Very Happy Very Happy

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
ze_neto

ze_neto

Country/State : Brasil

PostSubject: Re: PHAT COMPANY : The Shoebill walk around by Kikimalou   PHAT COMPANY : The Shoebill walk around by Kikimalou - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 1:03 pm

I managed to buy the shoebill. It is now the most expensive item im my collection, but worths every penny. It is beautifully crafted, and not only is my favorite 2011 animal but also is in my all time top ten list.

Even the saints have been known to employ comedy to ridicule the enemies of the faith. For example, when the pagans plunged Saint Maurus into the boiling water, he complained that his bath was cold. The Sultan put his hand in and scalded himself. William de Baskerville.
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: PHAT COMPANY : The Shoebill walk around by Kikimalou   PHAT COMPANY : The Shoebill walk around by Kikimalou - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 1:25 pm

Congratulations with this marvellous model, José cheers bounce cheers Very Happy sunny flower
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: PHAT COMPANY : The Shoebill walk around by Kikimalou   PHAT COMPANY : The Shoebill walk around by Kikimalou - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 2:15 pm

ze_neto wrote:
I managed to buy the shoebill. It is now the most expensive item im my collection, but worths every penny. It is beautifully crafted, and not only is my favorite 2011 animal but also is in my all time top ten list.

Congratulation!! A wonderful bird i know!!! cheers cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SeanieP

SeanieP

Country/State : Woburn (Boston), MA US

PostSubject: Re: PHAT COMPANY : The Shoebill walk around by Kikimalou   PHAT COMPANY : The Shoebill walk around by Kikimalou - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 3:18 pm

That shoebill is fantastic! I just wish it was not so big but I guess it is not all about me??lol!
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: PHAT COMPANY : The Shoebill walk around by Kikimalou   PHAT COMPANY : The Shoebill walk around by Kikimalou - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 9:56 pm

Congratulation José cheers The shoebill is an awesome citizen Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ken yeo

ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: PHAT COMPANY : The Shoebill walk around by Kikimalou   PHAT COMPANY : The Shoebill walk around by Kikimalou - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 5:49 am

Congratulation José!!

ze_neto

PostSubject: Re: PHAT COMPANY : The Shoebill walk around by Kikimalou   PHAT COMPANY : The Shoebill walk around by Kikimalou - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 10:23 am

Thank you, Susanne. I'm very happy indeed!
SUSANNE wrote:
Congratulations with this marvellous model, José cheers bounce cheers Very Happy sunny flower

Even the saints have been known to employ comedy to ridicule the enemies of the faith. For example, when the pagans plunged Saint Maurus into the boiling water, he complained that his bath was cold. The Sultan put his hand in and scalded himself. William de Baskerville.
Back to top Go down
ze_neto

ze_neto

PostSubject: Re: PHAT COMPANY : The Shoebill walk around by Kikimalou   PHAT COMPANY : The Shoebill walk around by Kikimalou - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 10:24 am

Yes you do! Thanks!
widukind wrote:
ze_neto wrote:

Congratulation!! A wonderful bird i know!!! cheers cheers

Back to top Go down
ze_neto

ze_neto

PostSubject: Re: PHAT COMPANY : The Shoebill walk around by Kikimalou   PHAT COMPANY : The Shoebill walk around by Kikimalou - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 10:26 am

Hi Seanie. Yes, it's larger than the ideal for me as well, but it's so irresistible that I overlooked this problem! thanks!
SeanieP wrote:
That shoebill is fantastic! I just wish it was not so big but I guess it is not all about me??lol!

Back to top Go down
ze_neto

ze_neto

PostSubject: Re: PHAT COMPANY : The Shoebill walk around by Kikimalou   PHAT COMPANY : The Shoebill walk around by Kikimalou - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 10:27 am

Merci, Kiki. I totally agree with you. And thanks for showing us tjat it existed in the first place!
Kikimalou wrote:
Congratulation José cheers The shoebill is an awesome citizen Very Happy

Back to top Go down
ze_neto

ze_neto

PostSubject: Re: PHAT COMPANY : The Shoebill walk around by Kikimalou   PHAT COMPANY : The Shoebill walk around by Kikimalou - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 10:27 am

Thanks, Ken!
ken yeo wrote:
Congratulation José!!

Back to top Go down
WILLYBACOMAN

WILLYBACOMAN

Country/State : Zwolle, The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: PHAT COMPANY : The Shoebill walk around by Kikimalou   PHAT COMPANY : The Shoebill walk around by Kikimalou - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 12:40 am

I rather like one pair of the shoes, then 2 of the bills... Rolling Eyes scratch

Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: PHAT COMPANY : The Shoebill walk around by Kikimalou   PHAT COMPANY : The Shoebill walk around by Kikimalou - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 6:15 am

Laughing
Back to top Go down
WILLYBACOMAN

WILLYBACOMAN

Country/State : Zwolle, The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: PHAT COMPANY : The Shoebill walk around by Kikimalou   PHAT COMPANY : The Shoebill walk around by Kikimalou - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 2:07 am

geek

whitekappa

Country/State : taiwan

PostSubject: Re: PHAT COMPANY : The Shoebill walk around by Kikimalou   PHAT COMPANY : The Shoebill walk around by Kikimalou - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 12:28 pm

I just got my shoebill last week, this art work is really amazing!!!!
Whatever, a shoebill is rare to see in animal figures(we are so lucky~~~~ cheers ).

ps.Dokidoki Animal Series is no longer purchase in Taiwan(I have asked the seller Crying or Very sad

Back to top Go down
http://accaliazoo.blogspot.tw/
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: PHAT COMPANY : The Shoebill walk around by Kikimalou   PHAT COMPANY : The Shoebill walk around by Kikimalou - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 12:33 pm

whitekappa wrote:

Whatever, a shoebill is rare to see in animal figures(we are so lucky~~~~ cheers ).

ps.Dokidoki Animal Series is no longer purchase in Taiwan(I have asked the seller Crying or Very sad

Than congrats cheers cheers cheers

Back to top Go down
ken yeo

ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: PHAT COMPANY : The Shoebill walk around by Kikimalou   PHAT COMPANY : The Shoebill walk around by Kikimalou - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 12:51 pm

widukind wrote:
whitekappa wrote:

Than congrats cheers cheers cheers

Congrats whitekappa! Have not heard from you for a long time!

Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: PHAT COMPANY : The Shoebill walk around by Kikimalou   PHAT COMPANY : The Shoebill walk around by Kikimalou - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 1:40 pm

congratulation Whitekappa Very Happy Welcome in the Shoebill club cheers
Back to top Go down
Florian

Florian

Country/State : Belgium , Plateau de Herve

PostSubject: Re: PHAT COMPANY : The Shoebill walk around by Kikimalou   PHAT COMPANY : The Shoebill walk around by Kikimalou - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 5:58 pm

I'm new in the shoebill club cheers cheers 
A site has still this fabulous bird in stock with the original box. So I ordered this bird on the site and I hope it will be beautiful as on the pictures of you, Christophe☀ .
Someone can make a comparaison between this bird and the ostrish in schleich or the emu in Mojo fun?
 bounce bounce 

Florian

Florian

PostSubject: Re: PHAT COMPANY : The Shoebill walk around by Kikimalou   PHAT COMPANY : The Shoebill walk around by Kikimalou - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 5:59 pm

Ps ; the site is "japan to you" Wink 

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: PHAT COMPANY : The Shoebill walk around by Kikimalou   PHAT COMPANY : The Shoebill walk around by Kikimalou - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 6:05 pm

Florian wrote:
I'm new in the shoebill club cheers cheers 
A site has still this fabulous bird in stock with the original box. So I ordered this bird on the site and I hope it will be beautiful as on the pictures of you, Christophe☀ .
Someone can make a comparaison between this bird and the ostrish in schleich or the emu in Mojo fun?
 bounce bounce 

Welcome in this club, sorry, i dont have this Schleich ostrich and also not the emu but i can share in with the Pukeko  Very Happy Very Happy 

Back to top Go down
Florian

Florian

PostSubject: Re: PHAT COMPANY : The Shoebill walk around by Kikimalou   PHAT COMPANY : The Shoebill walk around by Kikimalou - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 6:06 pm

Ok nice Andreas bounce 

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: PHAT COMPANY : The Shoebill walk around by Kikimalou   PHAT COMPANY : The Shoebill walk around by Kikimalou - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 6:14 pm

Fine

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
Florian

Florian

PostSubject: Re: PHAT COMPANY : The Shoebill walk around by Kikimalou   PHAT COMPANY : The Shoebill walk around by Kikimalou - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 6:20 pm

Wow, it is really huge. However, it's the only shoebill made by a brand that I know.
Thanks a lot Andreas sunny 

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PHAT COMPANY : The Shoebill walk around by Kikimalou   PHAT COMPANY : The Shoebill walk around by Kikimalou - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

PHAT COMPANY : The Shoebill walk around by Kikimalou
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next