Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Thank you Santa Claus

Go down 
+9
Roger
Caracal
lucky luke
SUSANNE
spacelab
Kikimalou
Advicot
Bonnie
VASILIS
13 posters
AuthorMessage
VASILIS

VASILIS

Country/State : GREECE

Thank you Santa Claus Empty
PostSubject: Thank you Santa Claus   Thank you Santa Claus EmptySat Jan 02, 2021 1:10 am

I love you Santa Claus very very very muts!!!
Thank you!!!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Thank you Santa Claus   Thank you Santa Claus EmptySat Jan 02, 2021 10:59 am

Oh WOW what an incredible bundle of models! cheers cheers
So many treasures, I love them all, but especially the CollectA Toy Poodle! Very Happy Applause I think this is one of the best plastic dog figures- congratulations on this beauty! cheers
Definitely an amazing Christmas for you! santa
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
Advicot

Advicot

Country/State : A farm in Britiain

PostSubject: Re: Thank you Santa Claus   Thank you Santa Claus EmptySat Jan 02, 2021 12:27 pm

Wow, you must have been extra good this year! You got some truly fantastic new additions! Applause Applause

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Thank you Santa Claus   Thank you Santa Claus EmptySat Jan 02, 2021 12:30 pm

Is it me or Santa Claus drank too much this year ? So many twins Laughing

Congratulation, I hope I will be as good as you in 2021.
Back to top Go down
spacelab

spacelab

Country/State : Greece

PostSubject: Re: Thank you Santa Claus   Thank you Santa Claus EmptySat Jan 02, 2021 1:25 pm

Yeah, many twins indeed!

Vasili, do you also have the schleich puffin for a comparison picture with the collecta one? Or another collecta bird (barn owl, falcon, etc...) next to the collecta puffin.
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Thank you Santa Claus   Thank you Santa Claus EmptySat Jan 02, 2021 2:50 pm

WOW !!! Please will you tell me the phone number to Santa next year ? bounce santa cheers

What a lot of wonderful, beautyful models Applause Very Happy

lucky luke

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: Thank you Santa Claus   Thank you Santa Claus EmptySat Jan 02, 2021 3:12 pm

Very Happy Applause cheers sunny santa
Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Thank you Santa Claus   Thank you Santa Claus EmptySat Jan 02, 2021 3:28 pm

With all these couples, you will surely obtain reproductions! Laughing cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Thank you Santa Claus   Thank you Santa Claus EmptySat Jan 02, 2021 3:49 pm

Do you think Santa Claus is tendentious and favors collectors called Vasilis? Or are you Ágios? Congratulations for all these new figures Very Happy

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Thank you Santa Claus   Thank you Santa Claus EmptySat Jan 02, 2021 3:54 pm

Santa claus gave you, a lot of nice figures, especially the Collecta animals. Applause Applause

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Thank you Santa Claus   Thank you Santa Claus EmptySat Jan 02, 2021 8:50 pm

Many nice additions :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Thank you Santa Claus   Thank you Santa Claus EmptySat Jan 02, 2021 9:22 pm

Splendid additions! Congrats.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
VASILIS

VASILIS

Country/State : GREECE

PostSubject: Re: Thank you Santa Claus   Thank you Santa Claus EmptySun Jan 03, 2021 11:02 am

spacelab wrote:
Yeah, many twins indeed!

Vasili, do you also have the schleich puffin for a comparison picture with the collecta one? Or another collecta bird (barn owl, falcon, etc...) next to the collecta puffin.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Advicot

Advicot

Country/State : A farm in Britiain

PostSubject: Re: Thank you Santa Claus   Thank you Santa Claus EmptySun Jan 03, 2021 11:16 am

You're tempting me to get this figure, but I have enough Atlantic puffins! Laughing Rolling Eyes

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Thank you Santa Claus   Thank you Santa Claus EmptySun Jan 03, 2021 11:23 am

Yes, very tempting indead. I never got the Schleich model because I never liked it too much but the CollectA is very tempting even if I am quite happy with my Papo model. Very useful comparison pictures, thanks!

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Thank you Santa Claus   Thank you Santa Claus EmptySun Jan 03, 2021 11:33 am

cheers cheers cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
spacelab

spacelab

Country/State : Greece

PostSubject: Re: Thank you Santa Claus   Thank you Santa Claus EmptySun Jan 03, 2021 1:16 pm

Thank you very much Vasili, this comparison was much more than I asked and very enlightening!
Size-wise I prefer the Schleich, but Collecta is way better as a model. Something to think about... Thanks again!! Applause
Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Thank you Santa Claus   Thank you Santa Claus EmptyMon Jan 04, 2021 9:54 pm

Lovely additions!

PostSubject: Re: Thank you Santa Claus   Thank you Santa Claus Empty

Back to top Go down

Thank you Santa Claus
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Collections and collecting :: Collections-
Jump to: