Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Blip Toys 2007 Dog Set Walkaround

Go down 
+6
Advicot
Bonnie
Kikimalou
pipsxlch
endogenylove
VexVamp
10 posters
AuthorMessage
VexVamp

VexVamp

Country/State : United States

Blip Toys 2007 Dog Set Walkaround Empty
PostSubject: Blip Toys 2007 Dog Set Walkaround   Blip Toys 2007 Dog Set Walkaround EmptyWed Jan 13, 2021 12:02 am

I don't normally post walkarounds for figures already documented on the wiki, but I got these as part of a lot and was really impressed by their quality. Granted, I'm not a huge fan of the dachshund and may decide ro resell him, but the anatomy of all the other dogs is really surprisingly good. The Dalmatian especially is probably the nicest figure of that breed that I've seen.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by VexVamp on Wed Jan 13, 2021 10:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://VexCollects.deviantart.com
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Blip Toys 2007 Dog Set Walkaround   Blip Toys 2007 Dog Set Walkaround EmptyWed Jan 13, 2021 12:11 am

Really handsome dogs! I've been wanting to add several Blip Toys/natures wonders HD to my collection but they are often very expensive. Congrats!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
endogenylove

endogenylove

PostSubject: Re: Blip Toys 2007 Dog Set Walkaround   Blip Toys 2007 Dog Set Walkaround EmptyWed Jan 13, 2021 12:58 am

Oh wow, these are surprisingly nice!

pipsxlch

Country/State : US/Florida

PostSubject: Re: Blip Toys 2007 Dog Set Walkaround   Blip Toys 2007 Dog Set Walkaround EmptyWed Jan 13, 2021 3:02 am

These really are nice. Wouldn't mind the shepherd myself!
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Blip Toys 2007 Dog Set Walkaround   Blip Toys 2007 Dog Set Walkaround EmptyWed Jan 13, 2021 9:38 am

Very nice dogs.
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Blip Toys 2007 Dog Set Walkaround   Blip Toys 2007 Dog Set Walkaround EmptyWed Jan 13, 2021 9:44 am

Oh how wonderful- the Blip dogs!!! affraid cheers Very Happy
I've been wanting to add these to me collection for a long time- how did you find them? All the ones I can find are sadly very expensive! Crying or Very sad
But these are beauties, the Dalmatian has such good detail and the Labrador is so 'labradory', and I just love the gorgeous little jack russell! I love you The German Shepherd is also wonderful, and the little Dachshund is gorgeous even though maybe not as good as the others! Very Happy
I love them all, thank you so much for sharing this walkaround! cheers cheers sunny
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
VexVamp

VexVamp

PostSubject: Re: Blip Toys 2007 Dog Set Walkaround   Blip Toys 2007 Dog Set Walkaround EmptyThu Jan 14, 2021 5:01 am

endogenylove wrote:
Oh wow, these are surprisingly nice!

That's what I thought! I was really surprised by the quality of these figures.
Back to top Go down
VexVamp

VexVamp

PostSubject: Re: Blip Toys 2007 Dog Set Walkaround   Blip Toys 2007 Dog Set Walkaround EmptyThu Jan 14, 2021 5:02 am

Kikimalou wrote:
Very nice dogs.

Thank you!
Back to top Go down
VexVamp

VexVamp

PostSubject: Re: Blip Toys 2007 Dog Set Walkaround   Blip Toys 2007 Dog Set Walkaround EmptyThu Jan 14, 2021 5:03 am

pipsxlch wrote:
These really are nice. Wouldn't mind the shepherd myself!

Thanks, the shepherd was actually the main reason I bought the lot. A have a GSD myself, so I'm pretty picky about the anatomy of those figures, but this one's pretty nice.
Back to top Go down
VexVamp

VexVamp

PostSubject: Re: Blip Toys 2007 Dog Set Walkaround   Blip Toys 2007 Dog Set Walkaround EmptyThu Jan 14, 2021 5:05 am

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
Really handsome dogs! I've been wanting to add several Blip Toys/natures wonders HD to my collection but they are often very expensive. Congrats!

Thank you! I actually didn't go out looking for them, I just stumbled upon a lot of figures that happened to be a good deal. It was like just under $12 and had other figures in it which I thought I could resell, so I just picked it up on a whim. I was really surprised to see what good quality these were.
Back to top Go down
VexVamp

VexVamp

PostSubject: Re: Blip Toys 2007 Dog Set Walkaround   Blip Toys 2007 Dog Set Walkaround EmptyThu Jan 14, 2021 5:07 am

Bonnie wrote:
I've been wanting to add these to me collection for a long time- how did you find them? All the ones I can find are sadly very expensive! Crying or Very sad
But these are beauties, the Dalmatian has such good detail and the Labrador is so 'labradory', and I just love the gorgeous little jack russell! I love you The German Shepherd is also wonderful, and the little Dachshund is gorgeous even though maybe not as good as the others! Very Happy
I love them all, thank you so much for sharing this walkaround! cheers cheers sunny

Thanks! You're actually the second person to mention them normally being expensive, and I had no idea about that. This lot with some other figures in it was for sale for just under $12 so I just picked it up on a whim. I do that sometimes so I can resell the figures I don't want and keep the ones I do. I've gotten quite a few rare gems that way, and I feel like I got lucky this time.
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Blip Toys 2007 Dog Set Walkaround   Blip Toys 2007 Dog Set Walkaround EmptyThu Jan 14, 2021 6:29 am

12$! What a great catch, congrats on the deal too! Wink

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
Advicot

Advicot

Country/State : A farm in Britiain

PostSubject: Re: Blip Toys 2007 Dog Set Walkaround   Blip Toys 2007 Dog Set Walkaround EmptyThu Jan 14, 2021 9:32 am

Great set VexVamp Applause Applause Applause , and Blip toys is astounding me every time I see more of their animal figures, they look very nice indeed. However I only have their zebra.

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Blip Toys 2007 Dog Set Walkaround   Blip Toys 2007 Dog Set Walkaround EmptyThu Jan 14, 2021 9:58 am

VexVamp wrote:
Bonnie wrote:

Thanks! You're actually the second person to mention them normally being expensive, and I had no idea about that. This lot with some other figures in it was for sale for just under $12 so I just picked it up on a whim. I do that sometimes so I can resell the figures I don't want and keep the ones I do. I've gotten quite a few rare gems that way, and I feel like I got lucky this time.
Wow, what an excellent deal! cheers Definitely worth it, to now have these beauties! drunken
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Blip Toys 2007 Dog Set Walkaround   Blip Toys 2007 Dog Set Walkaround EmptyThu Jan 14, 2021 1:19 pm

These dogs looks phantastic

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Blip Toys 2007 Dog Set Walkaround   Blip Toys 2007 Dog Set Walkaround EmptyFri Jan 15, 2021 1:17 pm

Great additions and some wonderful models with some nice poses as well.I am wondering is the Dachshund actually a Dobermann puppy as it seems to have no tail or is it the angle of the photos! Smile

VexVamp

PostSubject: Re: Blip Toys 2007 Dog Set Walkaround   Blip Toys 2007 Dog Set Walkaround EmptySun Jan 17, 2021 7:55 am

Taos wrote:
Great additions and some wonderful models with some nice poses as well.I am wondering is the Dachshund actually a Dobermann puppy as it seems to have no tail or is it the angle of the photos! Smile

Thanks, I'm very happy to have them. That's an interesting idea. It's marked as a dachshund on the wiki, and definitely looks like one in the face, but the long legs and docked tail do make it look almost like a Doberman puppy or a miniature pinscher.
Back to top Go down
VexVamp

VexVamp

PostSubject: Re: Blip Toys 2007 Dog Set Walkaround   Blip Toys 2007 Dog Set Walkaround EmptySun Jan 17, 2021 7:55 am

widukind wrote:
These dogs looks phantastic

Thanks, I think so too!
Back to top Go down
VexVamp

VexVamp

PostSubject: Re: Blip Toys 2007 Dog Set Walkaround   Blip Toys 2007 Dog Set Walkaround EmptySun Jan 17, 2021 7:56 am

Advicot wrote:
Great set VexVamp Applause Applause Applause , and Blip toys is astounding me every time I see more of their animal figures, they look very nice indeed. However I only have their zebra.

Thanks, I agree, Blip Toys really does have some fantastic models. All of mine are from Ebay lots, as they tend to pop up pretty sporadically.
Back to top Go down
rootofshiona44

Country/State : The United States / Maryland

PostSubject: Re: Blip Toys 2007 Dog Set Walkaround   Blip Toys 2007 Dog Set Walkaround EmptySun May 07, 2023 12:14 am

I'm desperately trying to find that German shepherd model for sale atm, and it's like it totally disappeared from the internet! This page is the only picture I can even find of it
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Blip Toys 2007 Dog Set Walkaround   Blip Toys 2007 Dog Set Walkaround EmptySun May 07, 2023 12:40 am

It pops up on ebay once in a while. I got mine less than a year ago. I would just recomend keeping your eyes peeled and being patient, one will show eventually!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blip Toys 2007 Dog Set Walkaround   Blip Toys 2007 Dog Set Walkaround Empty

Back to top Go down

Blip Toys 2007 Dog Set Walkaround
Page 1 of 1