Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Southern Christmas !

Go down 
+7
Bonnie
Pardofelis
Advicot
Pepi
SUSANNE
landrover
RtasVadumee
11 posters
AuthorMessage
RtasVadumee

RtasVadumee

Country/State : France

A Southern Christmas ! Empty
PostSubject: A Southern Christmas !   A Southern Christmas ! EmptyFri Jan 15, 2021 12:28 am

Hi friends,

At last, I have managed to find time to take pictures of my Christmas presents ! Very Happy

As all of you, I was informed on this forum that the Australian brand Southlands Replicas would not survive the Covid crisis. I am, since this summer, in a very low collection phase but this bad news did not leave me the luxury to wait anymore to get these wonderful models. So, when my parents asked me what I wanted for Christmas, I told them that I would be glad to have the (almost) full Southlands collection before it is no longer available or available at a ridiculously high price.

I have to admit I had never heard about Southlands Replicas before joining STS. I think Roger told me first about it and I remember I was quite pleased with the pictures he showed me. However, now I own these figures, I have to say that I hugely underestimated their quality. Some of them could be easily mistaken for CollectA or golden-age Schleich (although I think that Southlands figures look closer to CollectA's than to any other brands') and are only betrayed by their glossy painting which, as some of you know, I have never been fond of.

If the compagny was not doomed to disappear, I would probably not have got the whole bunch at once. I was quite interested in that brand, more than in Safari for example (I am definitely late oredering my first Safari figures !) maybe even more than Mojo, but its figures were not available in my usual Ebay shop and I was not familiar with those German websites you are all always talking about. Moreover, some species were very interesting for my collection while others had already been done by major brands such as CollectA and Schleich and were, thus, much less indispensable. I definitely did not need another Tasmanian devil with the stupendous CollectA rendition and did I really need another wombat species ?

However, as I already said, time was running on to get these models at a fair price. So, I asked Roger to indicate me a website where my parents would be able to find the whole family and asked them to take everything except the horses and the prehistoric mammals which I don't collect. I also told them to skip the eagle which I don't like (I think it has quite strange proportions Suspect ) and let them decide about the grey kangaroo which I don't like neither because of the base and the platypus which is perfectly sized with the other Southlands figures but would not be compatible with my Papo model which I love and was not ready to replace even if it's too big.

The red kangaroo male, as most of you know, has become almost impossible to find but it did not bother me as I had planned to skip it too anyway. As Roger once proved it with a comparison picture, it is not too big to go with the Schleich females but its pose makes it look huge. And, as Kostas told me by PM, it is rather disturbing to have a kangaroo as tall as your giraffes ! Anyway, its pose was a bit too daring for me, a Schleich collector used to animals with "4 static legs and head turned to the side" Laughing

The thylacine was not available neither. A shame since it would have made a good male for my CollectA female.

I knew, thanks to that topic I created not long after discovering the brand [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , just a few days after joining this community, that, except for the platypus, all figures I would get for Christmas would be compatible with my major brands collection. There was no surprise, I knew exactly what I would get but I think it's better like that.

So, there were twelve little gift wraps under the tree when I woke up on the 25th december ! I am 28 years old but my favourite Christmas are always those during which I get childish gifts. Being an adult basically sucks and is mostly disenchantment and suffering, childhood to the contrary, is a lost paradise. We played a game with my parents and I had to find which animal was in each wrap. I did no mistake so, I was allowed to keep all of them. As a result, here they are :
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

This is a family picture you are all already very familiar with but I had to post mine ! Since Southlands is a very popular brand on this forum and many of you recently acquired the full collection like me, I think there is no need to show you individual close-ups of each figure again.

Instead of that, I have decided to focus this topic on what I like the most in this hobby... COMPARISON PICS ! cheers

1. The Emu

As you can see on this picture, I already had an emu in my collection, the Mojo one. I had hesitated a lot between Mojo and Southlands' models at that time buf finally went for the former. Indeed, my usual Ebay seller had started to sell Mojo and I was about to do my first Mojo order. The emu was available so I did not think twice and add it to the cart. I was not likely to buy Southlands figures any time soon so the Mojo rendition would be fine enough. Anyway, both were the same size and too big for my Schleich ostrich.

Then, I began to regret my choice when the infamous Ser Andrew (I heard he tried to rob some of you Shocked ) whom I never had any issue with personally (that's why I find this story hard to believe), sent me pictures of his new Southlands acquisitions including the emu next to the same Schleich ostrich as mine.

Although both renditions are the same size, I realised that the Southlands one fitted better with the ostrich because the streched posture of the body did not make it look as bulky as the Mojo model. Furthermore, I had always secretly preferred the Southlands figure but, as I explained you, had bought the Mojo one because it was easier to get for me.

Now I have both, it is clear to me that the Southlands emu is better. The very thick legs may look strange, I agree, but you know I am a collector much focused on paintjob and especially heads' painting. And, in my opinion, the Southlands replica got the head pattern more correctly than the Mojo model as the blue naked skin spreads usually higher on the face :

However, some individuals may have darker heads so I guess both are fine but again, the Mojo emu does not look as real and as "alive" as the Southlands one in my opinion.

Because of that, it is closer to the CollectA and Schleich "standards" and thus, fits slightly better with their figures (in my opinion again) :

You can also see here that the Southlands emu goes perfectly with the CollectA cassowary as far as proportions are concerned : it is taller but slimmer and not as stocky or bulky as the cassowary, just as it should be. To the contrary, the Mojo emu is both taller and bigger than the CollectA cassowary and it's obvious on the second picture that it would be heavier than the Schleich male ostrich which is almost impossible. On the other hand the Southlands model would almost fit with the ostrich as a very tall emu as it remains slim enough not to look disproportionate. In the end, it is not too big : the ostrich probably is too small Laughing

As a conclusion, this emu was a good surprise ! I may not say it is a masterpiece because it's hard to me to get very enthusiastic about a species I don't like that much, but it is still a very nice model which really makes me think about CollectA. There is no way I would ever buy the Mojo figure now but since I already have it and it fits pretty well with the Southlands one, I don't think I will sell or trade it neither, unless someone here wants it very bad. Now, it's the turn of Papo to release their emu which I will probably buy too as Papo is easily available to me. Indeed, if the real product looks like the promo pic, it is certainly going to be a serious competitor ! I will, then, end up with three emus which is much more than wished or planned scratch That's a bit of a shame, Papo should have released a rhea, nobody has ever released a rhea while it is a very well-known and common species in captivity.

2. The monitor

As far as Australian monitors are concerned, I am most familiar with the Gould's species. A sand goanna standing on its back legs would have been great but I am still happy with this gorgeous perentie. Standard size reptile figures are rare enough not to be missed, especially when they look so... reptilian lol! Yes, that's probably what stroke me the most when I discovered the figure : how amazingly Southlands had managed to catch the reptilian look of monitors.

The skin is especially highly textured and the throat wrinkles are truly amazing, making it look almost alive. The paintjob is also remarkable with all those small white brushstrokes on a darker base making it look like true reptilian leather. The head is also very nicely painted and these blank eyes are again, so reptilians.

The pose is typical of a perentie, raised on its front legs, but I still would have preferred the fully standing pose of Gould's monitor, much more fun to me. I understand however that Southlands chose to represent the largest and most impressive Australian species.

The only reproach I could address concerns the belly. I don't know what a perentie's belly is supposed to look like but I suspect its patterns not to be as clean and geometrical as on the Southlands figure.

As you can see from the comparison pic, Southlands' perentie couldn't have worked better with the Schleich Komodo dragon than it actually does. The perentie is the largest monitor in Australia and the fourth largest in the world. It is only 1 m/50 cm shorter than the Komodo dragon. However, it is much slimmer and lighter than its cousin and my comparison pic shows it very well.

Just like the emu, and maybe even more so, the Southlands perentie is a high quality figure, perhaps one of the best renditions of a reptile we have seen in this hobby.

EDIT : Now I am thinking about it, a comparison with the Schleich bearded dragon, another Australian lizard, would have been interesting but I did not think about it when I selected the figures I would get back home with me to make this topic...

3. The platypus

I knew perfectly that the Southlands platypus would not be compatible with my Papo, sizewise. I also knew that Southlands Replicas was one of the rare brands which worked effectively at a certain scale, which meant that its platypus was the one correctly sized. Knowing that, but refusing to replace my oversized but much more detailed Papo which I loved so much, I was facing a dilemma. I also felt like it was a shame to skip the platypus while I was getting the whole bunch of current species. So I let my parents decide about it.

They chose to order the tiny platypus and I was not disappointed when I opened the gift wrap : it was so cute drunken Of course, being so small, it was not as finely detailed as the Papo model but, on the other hand, it would fit better with my other Australian fauna.

However, it was only when I put it next to its giant fellow that I got fully satisfied of my acquisition...

Although not being at the same scale... they actually fit very nicely with each other Shocked I mean, the Southlands platypus looks like a miniature of the Papo.

As a result, I will be able to use my new figure in two different ways. Displayed with my other Australian animals, it will be a correctly sized platypus. Displayed with the Papo platypus, I will do just like Adam and prentend it's a baby platypus lol!

4. The echidna

It was, by far, my most Southlands wished species. I mean, who has never dreamt to own a figure representing an oviparous hedgehog ? Laughing The echidna, although being unknown to most normies, is an iconic species for any animal lover, a must-have species but, curiously, no major brand has ever produced one which is, in my opinion, incomprehensible scratch

However, who needs a CollectA echidna when we have the very nice Southlands one ?

It is a very simple, monochromic model, but echidnas are not very colourful animals. The lack of contrast, especially on the nose and spikes could be reproached to this model but I think Southlands made a good choice with this discreet and subtle paintjob. The nose is slightly grey/blue and the spikes are just a little lighter than the fur. The result is very elegant, subtle and even sophisticated despite its simplicity.

The sculpt is also great. You don't really know if this echidna is sitting or walking but this unusual pose with a lightly raised body allows you to see the animal much better than if it was stuck to the ground. But what is most impressive it that this model is actually very small (the smallest after the platypus) but yet, the pose is very refined and the level of details quite high. Still, the figure is, again, very simple.

"Simple but highly effective", that's what I would say to sum up my opinion about this figure.

As far as size is concerned, I could have taken a comparison picture with a Schleich hedgehog or porcupine but since these animals have nothing in common with the echidna apart from the spikes and general aspect, it would not have been relevant. A comparison pic with the other monotreme, the Papo platypus, would not have been very interesting neither since it would have looked ridiculous. The only thing I can tell is that I am happy that my echidna was meant to go with my other Australian fauna rather than my other small animals such as rodents or insectivorans.

A fan-favourite ! cheers

5. The dingo

The dingo was a necessary species to my collection, although it has never been such an absolute must-have as the echidna or quoll.

Like some of you, I had an issue with this model's nose which looked too big and round to me. Then, I saw Pardo's figure and was fully convinced. But now I have it, I realise that Pardo took pictures in a way that avoids showing the nose face-on and that it is actually quite big and round for my taste, making this dingo look friendlier than it should.

That's certainly not a main issue though, the figure remains a nice one and the only decent dingo currently on the market (I have never really liked the Safari rendition).

The dog is walking with the head turned to the left so it's a perfect pose to please both Roger and I, Papo lovers and Schleich ones Laughing The eyes are quite expressive, I like them.

Unlike Pardo, I don't think this dingo is "somewhat smaller than most western brand wild canids". I have seen dingos in a zoo and they are not big animals, significantly smaller than a grey wolf. Wolves weigh up to 40 kg while dingos are only 10-20. African dogs weigh usually 20-30 kg. So this Southlands dingo is perfect to go with its closest relatives, the Schleich grey wolf and the Mojo African hunting dog. Pardo pictured it next to the CollectA jackal but I have always thought this jackal was a bit oversized, especially when you compare it with another CollectA canine, the maned wolf.

6. The kangaroo

I have never been fond of the Southlands grey kangaroo because I highly disliked the base (I can accept it for birds but not for mammals). However, I had already a dozen of red kangaroos and it was still a new species. Moreover, the pose was interesting although a bit to daring for my tastes of boring Schleich collector Laughing So, I let my parents decide whether or not they would order it and they actually did.

Now I can hold it in my hands, I can say it is an ok figure, still not very exciting to me and overall "Meh/20".

Among my many red kangaroos (5 from Schleich, one from Papo), I chose the most recent Schleich one to take that comparison pic, because I assumed it would be the one most of you had.

I can hardly think about two other figures in my collection that fit so badly with each other ! I mean, both are roughly the same size but does not seem at the same scale AT ALL. Something is just not working. I think the issue comes from very different proportions and I am aware I might be too used to Schleich big heads to realize that Southlands' figure got the correct ones...

Anyway, I am happy to own this model because I feel like it would have been a shame to have the whole array of current species from Southlands except this one and it is a new species in my collection (and the only decent model of that species).

7. The possom and the tree kangaroo

Owning a possom and a tree kangaroo is a necessity for any animal figures collector. However, I am much more familiar with the common brushtail possum and Matschie's and Goodfellow's tree kangaroos than the species chosen by Southlands replicas, namely the mountain brushtail possum and the Lumholtz's tree kangaroo. I did not even know about the existence of Lumholtz's tree kangaroo before seeing Southlands' figure ! But I love to discover new species so that's great !

Aesthetically speaking, these are lovely figures, quite simple and not very textured but still truly effective, as it seems to be Southlands' trademark. I especially fancy the tree kangaroo and its very long tail and pretty blue eyes. It seems to be a strange but beautiful species, more mysterious than its well-known Papuan cousins, I would love to see it in real. I also firmly believe that it is better sized than Safari's Matschie even if it is quite obvious that I will have both sooner or later as the size difference is not too disturbing and Matschie's tree kangaroo is one of Safari's best recent models in my opinion.

8. The koala

Although it is a common species I already have in my collection, it has always been in my plans to get this koala female. I saw pictures on this forum and found her absolutely adorable drunken I also knew that it would perfectly fit with my Schleich models and it actually really does :

Don't they look cute as hell together ? drunken Maybe, if this year's CollectA koala is rightly sized, it will join my lovely family as a second male. For the moment, my favourite one remains the current Schleich male and I have to say I am a bit disappointed in the Southlands' female. Or, more precisely, I am disappointed in the sample I received.

The visible seams does not bother me that much but it does not seem to be the best painted sample. First, there is a bit of dirtyness above the right eye. Then, the left eye is not completely round as the right one, which gives her a strange expression. Finally, the pink spot on the lower lip is not totally centered.

Of course, these are just tiny details and the figure is still very enjoyable, especially as it looks to have been made especially to go with the Schleich male cheers He is very grateful to me (he told me) because now, he has two mates for himself and is going to have twice as much fun Embarassed (but also twice as less tranquility Laughing )

9. The wombat

As some of you know, I had already two wombats : the CollectA female dans the Schleich male, both from the common species. But Southlands offered us another species : the southern hairy-nosed wombat. Unlike the grey kangaroo which I was not very excited by, adding a new wombat species in my collection truly enjoyed me, so it was quite wished figure, not as wished as the other completely new animals though. I had first learnt about the Safari rendition and added it to my purchase list. But then, I talked with Roger about Southlands Replicas and he advised me to get their model instead, because we all should support small and deserving brands as passionate collectors we are. I took his argument into account and kept it somewhere in my mind. However, because I did not carry out my duty, Southlands did not survive the Covid crisis and I barely managed to save this wombat before the Safari competitor becomes the only one available on the market. And now I have it, I know I definitely made the best choice.

I have to confess I have never been fully convinced by either the CollectA or the Schleich renditions. The CollectA female is fine but I find it a bit boring and not "spectacular" enough as a CollectA figure, although the joey in the pouch provides a certain added value to the figure. The Schleich male would be a better model in my opinion if only it had slightly smaller eyes because here, it is spooky as fuck !

As a consequence, I truly think the Southlands model is the best wombat on the market. They managed to catch perfectly the southern hairy-nosed wombat's placid expression whithout exageratting it as Schleich did with the friendly look of the common species. And even better, this new comer fits perfectly with my Schleich/CollectA pair ! cheers

As a male, it is exactly the same size than the common male from Schleich but it is also significantly chubbier and thus, it would be heavier than the Schleich male if both were real individuals. A common male weigh up to 39 kg while a southern hairy-nosed one can reach 32 kg. However, I just have to pretend that my Southlands figure is a large specimen while my Schleich model is a smaller one. Anyway, I absolutely love that comparison picture because you can really see the differences an tell apart the two species from each other (ears' shape, muzzle's lenght...)

However, I can't help but feel a bit sad about that single hairy-nosed wombat looking at the joy in the eyes of his common cousin, delighted to be a dad and husband. So, maybe, I will try to find a girlfriend for him so that he doesn't become as hateful and embittered as his owner.

So if someone has a comparison pic with the Safari model, I am very much interested ! Very Happy

10. The quoll

That was my second most-wished species after the echidna. I was lucky enough to see quolls in real (they are very rare in captivity) at the marvellous menagerie in Paris, but they were from the eastern species. However, I am glad that Southlands chose the tiger one because it is the largest and most iconic of the genus (but the eastern quoll is still more beautiful, especially the black individuals).

Quolls should be better known and more popular marsupials. Watching them is very enjoyable as they can move really fast and are quite dynamic animals. And they are predatory marsupials and cousins of the fierce Tasmanian devil ! By the way, after Pardo, that's my turn to show you how nicely this figure works with the CollectA devil.

It is quite unlikely a major brand is going to release another quoll anytime soon and there is no need to as this one is very decent. I may have obted for a drabber brownish painting for a less glossy result but I am not gonna be finnicky about it, it's a much satisfying rendition. However, although I love this figure for the species it represents, it does not impress me as much as the perentie, emu, echidna or even wombat from an aesthetic point of view.

11. The devil

If I had to skip one figure from the bunch I got from Christmas, it would be this one. However, I am still happy my parents chose to order it because, once more, I think it would have been a shame to have all the models except one (and I also miss the thylacine which would have made a good male for my CollectA female).

The CollectA Tasmanian devil is a masterpiece, it was the first figure I got from them and it fully convinced me about the quality of what I now consider as the best brand ever. No other model could challenge it, certainly not the Southlands one, I knew it. But I still decided to add the later to my collection because I had a much precise idea in my mind.

As you know, I especially like to celebrate marriages within my collection. And since I am myself a product of hybridization, I love to pair figures from different brands with each other. So, when I saw that the Southlands devil was smaller and slimmer than its CollectA counterpart, I was sure I could make it a perfect female for the Chinese brand's asexual model which I would then consider as a male.

Problem is... the Southlands devil is marketed as a male... and actually has visible male genitals...

So, since the CollectA model could either be a male or a female, and the Southlands one is clearly a male, I am going to change my plans and pretend the new comer is not the mate but the son of the CollectA... mother sunny

However, this figure ends up being even glossier than I thought, which, as you know, is not a feature I appreciate. Furtehmore, it has its mouth open and is baring its fangs, exactly like the CollectA figure. I would have preferred a different pose and attitude... But that's not a disaster as both still work very well together and I knew from the start that this one would be one of my least-favourite.

Perhaps, one day, I will try to find a dad for my young Southlands male. Unfortunately, the Safari figure has its mouth open too Rolling Eyes (it seems that western brands are unable to represent the Tasmanian devil differently Mad ). Yet, I am interested in a comparison pic if you have both models in your collection.

As a conclusion, Southlands Replicas is a very good surprise to me. I knew their figures were nice but I firmly believe pictures cannot do justice to a brand whose strenght lies in simplicity and sobriety : you have to see these models in real to realise how fine and subtle they are despite a first apparent simplistic look.

Except the perentie and the emu which look like pure CollectA highly sophisticated masterpieces, most Southlands models are not heavily textured and the paintjob can look more basic than what we are used from major brands.

BUT, it does not prevent those models to look just right, accurate. "Simplicity but high effectiveness", that's how I would sum up my opinion about Southlands Replicas.

So, I would like to thank this forum for making me discover that great compagny before it disappears, especially Roger who told me a lot about it through PM. I was happy to create this topic as I enjoy a lot sharing with you my first contact with a completely new brand, such as I did with Mojo almost one year ago (here is the topic : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ). I can't wait to do the same about Safari ! I hope it will be soon but I still have to rekindle the flame of my collecting mania...

So, to sum up :

- I absolutely love because of the quality of the rendition : the emu, the perentie, the wombat, the echidna
- I love because of the originality of the species : the quoll, the tree-kangaroo, the possum
- I was slightly disappointed or just do not really care (but am still happy to have them) : the kangaroo, the koala, the Tasmanian devil

Last edited by RtasVadumee on Fri Jan 15, 2021 9:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: A Southern Christmas !   A Southern Christmas ! EmptyFri Jan 15, 2021 3:54 am

Very interesting, cheers cheers cheers I like the Southlands emu.

SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: A Southern Christmas !   A Southern Christmas ! EmptyFri Jan 15, 2021 8:25 am

This is an absolutely wonderful topic cheers Applause Applause

Because I couldn't stop reading/looking, my horses are getting their breakfast 15 minutes late today affraid Laughing Laughing

Pepi
Banned
Pepi

Country/State : Madrid

PostSubject: Re: A Southern Christmas !   A Southern Christmas ! EmptyFri Jan 15, 2021 9:00 am

Great topic!!!
It's just a pitty Southlands is dissapearing. When Jason told me I felt much sorrow, since it was the only brand likely to produce many amazing species... Anyway, at least I told you all and we had time enough to get the figures.
Perhaps when better times came they will start producing again!

I have all their figures except from the tylacine and tasmanian devil (I have the CollectA one and I'm satisfied), the koala (I really don't like this model and too much prefer the Schleich as you), platypous (I may add it...) and the horses.

The perentie is a superb mega-hiper-masterpiece and there is no discussion at all. I have mine in my house at the village, so I cannot take a picture of it but I would say that the pattern on the belly is different, less simplistic. I am now working on eagles in my collection and the wedge-tail one from Southlands is quite good in my opinion. I think you should give him a chance if you ever order from any seller that has it available.

My "meh" in this case is the red kangaroo. It's quite original but... I don't like it very much. I may even replace it by the new CollectA. But I don't know, I spent too much money on it. Maybe I can trade it for something interesting.

I even bought the diprotodon (which is hollow!). I "don't" collect prehistoric animals but make exceptions. And thought that I may regret not getting it. The thylacoleo, for instance, was already gone from all shops.

PS: Ben, have you seen my message regarding the Papo buffalo??
Back to top Go down
Advicot

Advicot

Country/State : A farm in Britiain

PostSubject: Re: A Southern Christmas !   A Southern Christmas ! EmptyFri Jan 15, 2021 9:04 am

Truly fab newcomers Ben!!!! cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers , I could go on for hours but we don't want too much writing and anyhow I've got school in half an hour Laughing

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
Pardofelis

Pardofelis

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: A Southern Christmas !   A Southern Christmas ! EmptyFri Jan 15, 2021 9:28 am

Congrats for this big bunch of Christmas additions for a brand that we all feared to disappear (although maybe the many collectors buying suddenly a lot of figures of it are saving this brand? who knows?)

I, like you and many others, bought recently a lot of these figures before they became unavailable. I didn't bought as many as you but many are the same. (Anyway the Southlands range is not very extensive but that's for obvious reasons as it focus almost only in Australian mammals, plus only one bird and only one reptile). I also knew about this brand thanks to either this forum or the animal toy forum.

I also dislike the eagle, but I think the proportions are perfect for a wedge-tailed eagle, with the elongated head typical of this species that make it different from a golden eagle. But what I dislike are the very blunt tips of wing feathers as well as the undetachable snake in its talons. For that I went for the Science & Nature wedge-tailed eagle instead, even when it's clearly poorer in quality (shape, proportions, texture, seams, paintjob...).

The platypus as you said have the perfect size and for that it was my second Southlands figure. I just avoided the western brands platypuses since the begin because they're all enormous, and I would have done the same even if the Southlands one doesn't exist! Razz But it exist and not only that, is sooooo perfect in every detail! I'm in love with it haha

I avoided the red kangaroo because of the same reasons that you: it's just tremendously big. Yes, it's a good match with Schleich females but I also always avoided the Schleich kangaroos because they're enormous! But a difference with you is that I absolutely love the pose of the Southlands kangaroo, ready to fight and kick a rival kangaroo or a wedge-tailed eagle or a man... The musculature of the arms and chest, the proportions of the muzzle and position of eyes, the paintjob... all is faaaar superior than any other red kangaroo in the toy market. But since the size discouraged me I finally bought a smaller (but much worst) model from PNSO.

The thylacine is not bad, but I dislike the proportions of the head. CollectA is much better in this sense so don't worry for don't gettin it!

I absolutely LOVE the joy that you and your parents went in the game for Christmas! I'm also somewhat a child in the body of an adult and I'm happy that you don't lost your pure and much better child soul Very Happy

Comparison pics are not only enjoyable, but extremely useful for future buyers, and I really need them for decide to buy or not a figure! :)

I would have bought the Southlands emu if was not by the base. I don't fancy very much the emu as a species, but the Southlands model is sooo perfect! I still lack any ratite in my collection sadly... Both brands of emu are perfect sizewise, shame that the Schleich ostrich is a dwarf, when compared with most mammals hehe. Agree that the Southlands model is better than Mojo, but as you said emus are very variable in pattern of the head so Mojo one is correct in this sense, however Southlands one have better sculpted the shape of the bill as well as the shape of the body.

The perentie is the masterpiece that most collectors here admire the most within Southlands range, however I didn't bought it because it looks like too big for me, it's the size of a Komodo dragon (and most Komodo dragons in western brands are also too big, crocodilian sized!!)

The echidna was my first Southlands so I don't wonder why it's your most wished species. From the whole range they have it's probably the most exciting figure, and by far the best rendition of the species available (better than Science & Nature, and of course far better than the ridiculous Yowies). The lack of echidnas in major brand is not incomprehensible, not even surprising, in fact it's very logic because, by one hand, it not appealing as species/figure for the most of buyers of animal figurines (most of which didn't even know what an echidna is), and by other hand, it's really difficult to sculpt the spiny thin-nosed sharp-clawed and tiny-eyed thing in a fully satisfactory way, however Southlands was able to do, even with these diminutive eyes correct in proportion! (for sure if Schleich made an echidna it would have too big eyes haha). And the model of Southlands is clearly walking, even with one foreleg raised. Hind legs are so short in real echidnas that they can look like they're constantly sitting haha. The "simple" design of this figure is just as elaborated as it could and should be.

The dingo's nose problem was just an issue for some individual copies that have the black paint too much extended over the muzzle, but you and me both got a more normal individual with good nose! And this model is far superior than Safari's dingo concerning the body proportions, pose and general appareance :)
I also seen dingos in zoos and still is right that the model is somewhat smaller than most western brand wild canids. From the ones I have, the fennec, the jackal and the arctic fox are clearly too big for this dingo. But of course the wrong ones are these three and not the dingo, when compared with other kinds of animals!

"I did not even know about the existence of Lumholtz's tree kangaroo before seeing Southlands" Neither me!! Very Happy Very Happy but now I have it and I love it so much that I will avoid the Safari's tree kangaroo because both doesn't match together (those enormous paws, and a thick head with too big nose...)!

I also bought the koala as a last hour decision. It's a too well known, ABC species that doesn't excite me very much, but when you think in how strange and wonderful are these things, with these weird toes, nasal shield, frilled ears and minute eyes with vertical pupils... I must have a koala, and since most western brand koalas are too big, I went with Southlands one. Also, I knew that for sure Southlands would be the most realistic and it has proven true. Just comparing the face of your Schleich koala with the Southlands one tells us all, the latter have the correct proportions of face and the Schleich doesn't. When I received it is veeery slightly larger than expected but anyway smaller than most western brand koalas, and it can fit into my collection.

I know that you collect as many figures of each species as the social behaviour of said species requires, but then you plan to buy the newer CollectA male koala for join your family for a solitary and territorial animal Razz I hope both males don't engag in fighting Very Happy
I'm sorry to hear you received a badly painted individual of this otherwise perfect model. But you always can buy a pencil and acrylic paints Very Happy

I passed about the wombat, a hairy-nosed wombat is always very exciting but I can't accept a hairy-nosed bigger than my CollectA's common wombat when common wombats are much bigger than hairy-nosed ones! Safari's hairy-nosed is smaller than Southlands ones and may joing my collection even if I'm not fully satisfied with the appareance of it, certainly Southlands rendition is far more realistic than Safari one.

The Tasmanian devil is a wise decision. Even if CollectA is wonderful and near perfect, the Southlands rendition have better proportions in head, especially thinner upper mandible. Tough the glossy painting ruins it a bit. Glad that your CollectA's devil found her son after so long time! I hope she didn't became territorial towards her son! Very Happy

Tasmanian devils are very famous for their wide gaping yawn so it's logic that all models have the mouth widely open. It's like the difference between making a cockatoo with the crest raised or relaxed: real cockatoos are relaxed the most of the time, but for figures we always will prefair raised ones!

Merci beaucoup mon ami, for making this wonderful and useful thread that will allow many of us to contemplate the perfection of this brand's models!

Total: 307
Back to top Go down
Pardofelis

Pardofelis

PostSubject: Re: A Southern Christmas !   A Southern Christmas ! EmptyFri Jan 15, 2021 9:31 am

Oh, Susanne (we crossed replies), please don't make your horses hungry! Razz The thread will be still here when you come back from feeding them Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: A Southern Christmas !   A Southern Christmas ! EmptyFri Jan 15, 2021 10:16 am

What a wonderful and interesting topic! cheers cheers
I loved reading about the dingo especially- I would love to add this model as it looks wonderful and Dingos are almost dogs- some consider them feral dogs, whereas others species in their own right and I think some consider them Grey Wolf subspecies- I'd love to know a definite answer! But they are still welcome here! Very Happy
Thank you so much for this amazing topic! sunny
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: A Southern Christmas !   A Southern Christmas ! EmptyFri Jan 15, 2021 12:59 pm

Wonderful additions!

Caracal

PostSubject: Re: A Southern Christmas !   A Southern Christmas ! EmptyFri Jan 15, 2021 1:37 pm

Big congrats Benjamin for this wonderful herd and thank you for these  beautiful and useful pictures! cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
RtasVadumee

RtasVadumee

PostSubject: Re: A Southern Christmas !   A Southern Christmas ! EmptySat Jan 16, 2021 9:38 am

Thank you for all your comments guys, I'm glad you enjoyed this topic, it took me one week to write it !

I may follow your advice Antonio and order the eagle too.

Pardofelis wrote:
I avoided the red kangaroo because of the same reasons that you: it's just tremendously big. Yes, it's a good match with Schleich females but I also always avoided the Schleich kangaroos because they're enormous! But a difference with you is that I absolutely love the pose of the Southlands kangaroo, ready to fight and kick a rival kangaroo or a wedge-tailed eagle or a man... The musculature of the arms and chest, the proportions of the muzzle and position of eyes, the paintjob... all is faaaar superior than any other red kangaroo in the toy market. But since the size discouraged me I finally bought a smaller (but much worst) model from PNSO.

I have seen your red kangaroo and although it is not a very beautiful as a figure, it has very good proportions and fits perfectly with the grey one. The CollectA pair may be a good replacement if you are not satisfied with your PNSO, they seem to have smaller heads than the Schleich ones.

Pardofelis wrote:
The thylacine is not bad, but I dislike the proportions of the head. CollectA is much better in this sense so don't worry for don't gettin it!

I'm not fond of it either but it would have been a correct male for my CollectA female as there is no way I am ever buying the absolutely awful Mojo thylacine.

Pardofelis wrote:
I would have bought the Southlands emu if was not by the base. I don't fancy very much the emu as a species, but the Southlands model is sooo perfect! I still lack any ratite in my collection sadly... Both brands of emu are perfect sizewise, shame that the Schleich ostrich is a dwarf, when compared with most mammals hehe. Agree that the Southlands model is better than Mojo, but as you said emus are very variable in pattern of the head so Mojo one is correct in this sense, however Southlands one have better sculpted the shape of the bill as well as the shape of the body.

As an obscure/strange species lover, I would have expected you to own the CollectA kiwi even if it's giagantic !
The Schleich ostrich is still too small, that's right, but it is still less dwarf than the previous renditions and I cannot think about a better ostrich on the market, or a larger one.

Pardofelis wrote:
The perentie is the masterpiece that most collectors here admire the most within Southlands range, however I didn't bought it because it looks like too big for me, it's the size of a Komodo dragon (and most Komodo dragons in western brands are also too big, crocodilian sized!!)

Really ?! You really think the Southlands perentie is too large for the Schleich Komodo dragon (which is the smallest one despite being still oversized) ? I have never seen a perentie but I have seen water monitors and the size difference would not shock me if Southlands' figure was a water monitor.

Pardofelis wrote:
The dingo's nose problem was just an issue for some individual copies that have the black paint too much extended over the muzzle, but you and me both got a more normal individual with good nose! And this model is far superior than Safari's dingo concerning the body proportions, pose and general appareance :)
I also seen dingos in zoos and still is right that the model is somewhat smaller than most western brand wild canids. From the ones I have, the fennec, the jackal and the arctic fox are clearly too big for this dingo. But of course the wrong ones are these three and not the dingo, when compared with other kinds of animals!

That's for sure, the Southlands dingo does not fit with your Tibetan fox (not even the Diana monkey does ! affraid ) Laughing

Pardofelis wrote:
"I did not even know about the existence of Lumholtz's tree kangaroo before seeing Southlands" Neither me!! Very Happy Very Happy but now I have it and I love it so much that I will avoid the Safari's tree kangaroo because both doesn't match together (those enormous paws, and a thick head with too big nose...)!

I don't think I will manage to resist as you do. I love my Lumholtz and as I said, it is probably better in size and proportions than the Safari figure, but in my child's mind the typical tree-kangaroo is a Matschie.

Pardofelis wrote:
I know that you collect as many figures of each species as the social behaviour of said species requires, but then you plan to buy the newer CollectA male koala for join your family for a solitary and territorial animal Razz I hope both males don't engag in fighting Very Happy
I'm sorry to hear you received a badly painted individual of this otherwise perfect model. But you always can buy a pencil and acrylic paints Very Happy

Actually, the upcoming CollectA male has a quite territorial pose in my opinion ! Anyway, it will probably be sized like the sloth, that is too say too large for my Schleich-based collection.

Pardofelis wrote:
I passed about the wombat, a hairy-nosed wombat is always very exciting but I can't accept a hairy-nosed bigger than my CollectA's common wombat when common wombats are much bigger than hairy-nosed ones! Safari's hairy-nosed is smaller than Southlands ones and may joing my collection even if I'm not fully satisfied with the appareance of it, certainly Southlands rendition is far more realistic than Safari one.

I understand, I would probably have passed about the Southlands hairy-nosed wombat if I only had the CollectA common female but with the Schleich larger male, I don't think it's too shocking. Keep in mind that the CollectA female is the one uncorrectly sized as it is somewhat smaller than the devil from the same brand and even wombat females are heavier than devil males.

Pardofelis wrote:
The Tasmanian devil is a wise decision. Even if CollectA is wonderful and near perfect, the Southlands rendition have better proportions in head, especially thinner upper mandible. Tough the glossy painting ruins it a bit. Glad that your CollectA's devil found her son after so long time! I hope she didn't became territorial towards her son! Very Happy

I agree about the proportions. She is actually territorial towards her son, that's why both have their mouth wide open : she tries to kick him out of the nest !

Pardofelis wrote:
Tasmanian devils are very famous for their wide gaping yawn so it's logic that all models have the mouth widely open. It's like the difference between making a cockatoo with the crest raised or relaxed: real cockatoos are relaxed the most of the time, but for figures we always will prefair raised ones!

I know companies' purpose is not to make figures for collectors who already have several models of the animal but to sell as many copies as possible and the most iconic pose of the species is always going to sell better. But couldn't a brand like Schleich, known for its cute-looking animals, release the very first friendly devil ?

There is potential, I mean, don't you want to give him/her a hug ?
Back to top Go down
Pardofelis

Pardofelis

PostSubject: Re: A Southern Christmas !   A Southern Christmas ! EmptySat Jan 16, 2021 1:05 pm

Wow! One week to write! I know this is a very long (and very enjoyable!) text, but a week, huh! that really demonstrates your very big passion about this subject Very Happy

I never replaced a model in my collection for now, so I will keep my PNSO kangaroo. CollectA's new male is good, but I spent so much effort in customizing Noce that I would not want to make the work in vane Very Happy Besides that, I keep my collection with a list where each figure are associate with the date of arrival and the number of batch (a batch is a bunch of figures I've got at same time). Noce the Red Kangaroo is in my 58th batch, bought at MiniZoo together with beluga, warthog, wedge-tailed eagle, pronghorn and platypus and if I substitute the kangaroo this batch will not be the one where my collection reached 198 figures. I know this is to be a little maniatic but it's what I want hehe
But if you talk me about substitute the Safari arctic fox instead... then I will have serious tempting about it!

And the CollectA kiwi? No, thanks! First is not an obscure species... if at least it was a lesser spotted kiwi! But brown kiwis are known by everybody :) Second, it's the size of a turkey.... Third it have a base and you know what I think about animal with bases Razz And fourth, both the pose and the sculpt are unpleasant to my eye. So if I had to choose a kiwi for my collection it would be the Kaiyodo one, not the CollectA :) (I would detach from the undetachable base with a cutter), tough I fear that even this smaller model could be too big for my tastes... but the pose and the sculpt is soooo much better than in the CollectA one that I may end don't minding about the size Very Happy

No I didn't say the perentie is big compared to Schleich komodo, but that both perentie and Komodo are too big compared with most of my collection Very Happy

And for sure a relaxed friendly devil could have a good sale, even amongst non-specialist collectors and normal buyers! However there are already various closed-mouth ones, the best known being the Science & Nature devil, however the body proportions are a bit off and the colours are not realistic. Eikoh, McDonalds and Yowies also did devils with closed mouths, and for Yowies the species is both made in Yowies Australia (very unrealistic models) and Yowies USA (much more realistic). The latter one is probably the friendly-looking devil that you're looking for!

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: A Southern Christmas !   A Southern Christmas ! EmptySat Jan 16, 2021 2:15 pm

I want first to thank you for opening such an interesting topic about this company.
I also know these models but they are completely unknown for many collectors and surely it will work as a perfect reference for those who will find them on forum.
I know Susanne's horses are angry at her and that Adam arrived late to school for the first time in his life. I only hope your parents are not mad at a certain Roger because they spent their savings for your Christmas. ;
Pardo already saved me from a few comments and I'm glad he did it because I couldn't do it better.
Just a little remark about the glossiness of this models.Nowadays, figures are tendencially mate and heavily textured, to match the taste of the buyers. However, although I also tend to enjoy best the mate models, I think the glossy finish work nicely in some species.
For example, the emu gains a certain silky touch on feathers that turns it very beautiful, I think the platypus also gets favoured with it. On the other hand, the result is not good regarding the Tasmanian devil.
I am so glad that you are generally happy with your Southlands, it is a pity your koala is not the best but I find the model very good. It was the first time I was completely happy with a koala figure and I had no idea Schleich could make such a good one as its current figure and I ended buying it too.
I can't ignore that you are labeling me as a Papo lover! Laughing That's true although I have twice Schleich, CollectA or Safari than I have Papo in my collection. Though, I have 5 Papo "orange" tigers, obviously I find them all very beautiful but if they were made in the exact same pose, I'd surely get one or two. Their different poses and concepts are the reason why I have so many.
I am looking forward to see your reaction to Safari models. I know Schleich oriented collectors do not always accept easily figures with different styles, sometimes even Schleich models out of standards are negatively appreciated. Safari Ltd, is probably the most distant in terms of design and manufacturing fromthe German company and Ifear you won't accept them as nicely as Southlands but I am sure you will find a good number of models that will please you, just study them as you did with these. Ironically, Safari Ltd is the only North American company whose desig matches reasonably the European design to which all other major brands belong.

RtasVadumee

PostSubject: Re: A Southern Christmas !   A Southern Christmas ! EmptySat Jan 16, 2021 7:04 pm

Pardofelis wrote:
Wow! One week to write! I know this is a very long (and very enjoyable!) text, but a week, huh! that really demonstrates your very big passion about this subject Very Happy

I work everyday until 8 pm (however it's gonna change with the curfew at 6 pm because it is well-known the virus used to be more harmful after 7:59 but, now it has mutated, it becomes deadly at 5:59 precisely) so I don't have much time to write a lot each day and I am quite perfectionist with my pics.

So, indeed, I stopped playing The Witcher 3 for STS !

Pardofelis wrote:
I never replaced a model in my collection for now, so I will keep my PNSO kangaroo. CollectA's new male is good, but I spent so much effort in customizing Noce that I would not want to make the work in vane Very Happy Besides that, I keep my collection with a list where each figure are associate with the date of arrival and the number of batch (a batch is a bunch of figures I've got at same time). Noce the Red Kangaroo is in my 58th batch, bought at MiniZoo together with beluga, warthog, wedge-tailed eagle, pronghorn and platypus and if I substitute the kangaroo this batch will not be the one where my collection reached 198 figures. I know this is to be a little maniatic but it's what I want hehe
But if you talk me about substitute the Safari arctic fox instead... then I will have serious tempting about it!

Well, with that system, I guess you have to choose VERY carefully before buying, you can't afford to make a mistake ! Shocked

Roger wrote:
I only hope your parents are not mad at a certain Roger because they spent their savings for your Christmas. ;

Absolutely not, my father is not even angry at you because he got a virus on his laptop by ordering on your website ! Laughing

Roger wrote:
For example, the emu gains a certain silky touch on feathers that turns it very beautiful, I think the platypus also gets favoured with it. On the other hand, the result is not good regarding the Tasmanian devil.

I do not consider these as "glossy figures". The only ones that are really glossy to me are the dasyurids (quoll and devil) and, to a lesser extent, the tree kangaroo, possum and dingo. It only bothers me on the devil.

Roger wrote:
I can't ignore that you are labeling me as a Papo lover! Laughing That's true although I have twice Schleich, CollectA or Safari than I have Papo in my collection. Though, I have 5 Papo "orange" tigers, obviously I find them all very beautiful but if they were made in the exact same pose, I'd surely get one or two. Their different poses and concepts are the reason why I have so many.

Haha, you know this is a little barb between you and me ! Laughing

Roger wrote:
I am looking forward to see your reaction to Safari models. I know Schleich oriented collectors do not always accept easily figures with different styles, sometimes even Schleich models out of standards are negatively appreciated. Safari Ltd, is probably the most distant in terms of design and manufacturing fromthe German company and Ifear you won't accept them as nicely as Southlands but I am sure you will find a good number of models that will please you, just study them as you did with these. Ironically, Safari Ltd is the only North American company whose desig matches reasonably the European design to which all other major brands belong.

Yes, you are right, this is the most distant brand from Schleich and that's probably why it has always been the major brand which appealed me the least. However, I am very interested in several models, including the peccary which has just retired Sad (my priorities are the clouded leopard, the peccary, the harpy eagle and the wallaby, and all their sharks of course !) The problem is Safari does not work at a certain scale at all (even less than the other major brands, but it seems thinks are changing as no brand seem to respect anything anymore as far as size is concerned, just look at the Schleich 2021 figures...) and some of their gorgeous models will never join my collection because of that.

Which website should I use to collect Safari ? My usual Ebay seller is down and anyway, with the Brexit it's not gonna be interesting to order from the UK anymore.

Safari 24
Yujin 15
Southlands 12
Mojo 14
Maia&Borges 5
Bullyland 1
Recur 1
Homemade 3
Bootleg 1
Total 582
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: A Southern Christmas !   A Southern Christmas ! EmptySun Jan 17, 2021 8:47 am

RtasVadumee wrote:
Roger wrote:

Yes, you are right, this is the most distant brand from Schleich and that's probably why it has always been the major brand which appealed me the least. However, I am very interested in several models, including the peccary which has just retired Sad (my priorities are the clouded leopard, the peccary, the harpy eagle and the wallaby, and all their sharks of course !) The problem is Safari does not work at a certain scale at all (even less than the other major brands, but it seems thinks are changing as no brand seem to respect anything anymore as far as size is concerned, just look at the Schleich 2021 figures...) and some of their gorgeous models will never join my collection because of that.

Which website should I use to collect Safari ? My usual Ebay seller is down and anyway, with the Brexit it's not gonna be interesting to order from the UK anymore.

I think the Safari mammals you are looking after won't shock you. They are really great figures and nicely sized. Better to start with those you are sure about and slowly you will probably open your mind to other Safari models that deserve a place in your collection even if they aren't anything like what you expect from Schleich.
I can't remember which online shop I suggested and I also didn't know your father collected computer viruses. Laughing Last online shop I used was a Spanish one, they have a few Safari models but better to check their availability first with the seller once the information provided online is not always up to date.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Warning: If it is the same shop, I am not responsible from what this link provides. Laughing

RtasVadumee

PostSubject: Re: A Southern Christmas !   A Southern Christmas ! EmptySun Jan 17, 2021 10:58 am

Thank you for the link, it seems indeed a very complete website.

I wonder if the Sumatran rhino would fit with Schleich rhinos which are somewhat smaller scratch

Safari 24
Yujin 15
Southlands 12
Mojo 14
Maia&Borges 5
Bullyland 1
Recur 1
Homemade 3
Bootleg 1
Total 582
Back to top Go down
Advicot

Advicot

PostSubject: Re: A Southern Christmas !   A Southern Christmas ! EmptySun Jan 17, 2021 10:59 am

Would you like a comparison Ben?

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
RtasVadumee

RtasVadumee

PostSubject: Re: A Southern Christmas !   A Southern Christmas ! EmptySun Jan 17, 2021 11:04 am

Yes Adam, thank you ! Very Happy

And, although I already have it because I could not miss the species, and already know it is way too large, I also would like the comparison pic proboscis/mandrill/Diana monkey you promised me, because my other monkeys are in my parents' house so I cannot do it myself Laughing
Back to top Go down
Advicot

Advicot

PostSubject: Re: A Southern Christmas !   A Southern Christmas ! EmptySun Jan 17, 2021 11:12 am

No worries, I'm just very busy but I will try to post the photo by Monday, I also need to show you the Schleich and CollectA komodo dragons Very Happy Laughing Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down
RtasVadumee

RtasVadumee

PostSubject: Re: A Southern Christmas !   A Southern Christmas ! EmptySun Jan 17, 2021 11:26 am

I am also undecided about the two American lynx. I have the old Schleich female with cub and plan to get the Iberian one from Mojo.

I feel like the Canadian one would fit but not the bobcat which is supposed to be the smallest species.

Safari 24
Yujin 15
Southlands 12
Mojo 14
Maia&Borges 5
Bullyland 1
Recur 1
Homemade 3
Bootleg 1
Total 582
Back to top Go down
RtasVadumee

RtasVadumee

PostSubject: Re: A Southern Christmas !   A Southern Christmas ! EmptySun Jan 17, 2021 11:30 am

No need for the rhino comparison Adam, here it is : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Sumatran is perfectly sized, I will add it to my wish list.

Safari 24
Yujin 15
Southlands 12
Mojo 14
Maia&Borges 5
Bullyland 1
Recur 1
Homemade 3
Bootleg 1
Total 582
Back to top Go down
Advicot

Advicot

PostSubject: Re: A Southern Christmas !   A Southern Christmas ! EmptySun Jan 17, 2021 4:43 pm

I'll do you a lynx comparison too Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: A Southern Christmas !   A Southern Christmas ! EmptySun Jan 17, 2021 11:00 pm

RtasVadumee wrote:
Thank you for the link, it seems indeed a very complete website.

I wonder if the Sumatran rhino would fit with Schleich rhinos which are somewhat smaller scratch

I see you already found the rhino comparison and it is a prodigious model, you won't find anything to be disappointed about it. The American lynxes are nice models but they have an evident Safari touch in their painting and you may not be pleased about it. I have them but I am already used with Safari and I love lynxes. There aren't other choices at this scale for these species.

Country/State : indonesia

PostSubject: Re: A Southern Christmas !   A Southern Christmas ! EmptyMon Jan 18, 2021 2:02 am

What a topic! Very interesting and useful. Thanks you Ben. And congrats for the haul. Applause cheers

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Southern Christmas !   A Southern Christmas ! Empty

Back to top Go down

A Southern Christmas !
Page 1 of 1