Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

PNSO 2020 Microraptor

Go down 
+4
Kikimalou
Roger
widukind
costicuba
8 posters
AuthorMessage
costicuba

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PNSO 2020 Microraptor Empty
PostSubject: PNSO 2020 Microraptor   PNSO 2020 Microraptor EmptyWed Jan 20, 2021 7:01 am

Last year PNSO made the first new model, this beautiful Microraptor .. and it was the beggining of blowing us away,
with sooo many and so amazing models.
But even after having most of them already, this model still amazes me every time I`m watching it.
Maybe many people will find it not very accurate with it`s colours, because now we know, that Microraptors were probably black,
but for me, it is just a real piece of art.
Something extremely beautiful, unique and soo atractive...
Something I needed to have it !

I know Kiki is wating for some pics of it, especially some comparison pics with the Collecta one...
So, I apologize, but I din`t make some... I made maaaany ... I just couldn`t stop  Laughing

Here we go :

First one is especially for TAW :

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

And let`s walk around it :

Let`s see it closer :

This model is not only amazingly sculpted, with so great details , pose and wonderful proportions,
but so beautifuly painted , with these very atractive paints, which is actually changing with a different light...
Sometimes is more purple, sometimes more blue-green..
I can`t show this very well with the photos, but on real, the effect is amazing.

Here is one more photo, with different light, and the colours are different :

Ok, time for comparisons.
Let`s see it with the Collecta one :

With PNSO mini one :

And with my oldest one : Safari Carnegie Collection Microraptor , outdated now, but with also beautiful colours :

As I did before, with other walkarounds, let`s share a video review , where you can see more .
Video from Dino Scream Reviews :

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: PNSO 2020 Microraptor   PNSO 2020 Microraptor EmptyWed Jan 20, 2021 7:51 am

Great figure

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: PNSO 2020 Microraptor   PNSO 2020 Microraptor EmptyWed Jan 20, 2021 8:35 am

That is certainly a fabulous model and your pictures are also very beautiful! PNSO is really making fantastic figures and the work with this model is tremendous. Thanks for opening this topic, I enjoyed it a lot. Very Happy

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: PNSO 2020 Microraptor   PNSO 2020 Microraptor EmptyWed Jan 20, 2021 2:21 pm

Thank you so much Kosta Very Happy  Thank's for your "too many" nice pics and congratulation for having a nice Microraptor family.

Nice background too, it fits very well with your model Wink

So what about the beast, the CollectA one and my dilemma ?

First this PNSO is very beautiful, very detailed and very nicely painted. It is a PNSO, no doubt about that ! The colour is right too, Micrioraptor are now believed to have a glossy iridescent black plumage. Maybe this one is a bit too iridescent though.

I asked you a comparison topic with the CollectA micoraptor because both of them are very charming models, unfortunately I have no place for two.

Of course I enjoy this topic but the question is: does it help me to solve my dilemma ?

What a Face No What a Face  or... scratch  Maybe ?

They are still both tempting, I have a fab but not enough to say no to the other one without crying and shouting.

The PNSO have a better paintjob and is more detailed, The CollectA have for me a better tail, a better head and looks more alive than the PNSO.

The safer solution would be to buy both but my displays and my wife are looking at me, singing "Too crowded, too crowded!"

Poor Pinkimalou Sad Wink
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: PNSO 2020 Microraptor   PNSO 2020 Microraptor EmptyWed Jan 20, 2021 3:33 pm

What a stunning model and your walkaround is just beautiful! Shocked cheers Applause
Every detail and all the wonderful colours, and the fantastic pose, this is definitely a must have for any dino collector! Very Happy
And your photos make it look even better! sunny cheers
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: PNSO 2020 Microraptor   PNSO 2020 Microraptor EmptyWed Jan 20, 2021 3:48 pm

Christophe, - you need to get them both , - they are a pair   cheers

costicuba wrote:

Let`s see it with the Collecta one :
CollectaRaptoina : Where have you beeen ???? Out chasing ladies, have you ???  Suspect  Evil or Very Mad  Suspect
Nsopratorus : No, no ! I was just...erhm ...talking to a guyraotor about a dogoraptor !!! Shocked
Laughing Laughing

Kosta, this is a truely magnificent model !!! WOW !!! Very Happy
And your pictures are wonderful, - there are many but not at all TOO many cheers Applause

Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: PNSO 2020 Microraptor   PNSO 2020 Microraptor EmptyWed Jan 20, 2021 5:54 pm

Laughing
Back to top Go down
donny ong

Country/State : indonesia

PostSubject: Re: PNSO 2020 Microraptor   PNSO 2020 Microraptor EmptyThu Jan 21, 2021 1:41 am

Wonderful walkaround Kosta! Applause Many thanks for the many photos.

Christophe, such a dilemma, perhaps you should get both. Fortunately (or unfortunately?) I'm not collecting Prehistoric creatures anymore, so I don't have to choose one of them due to the limited space. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
pipsxlch

pipsxlch

Country/State : US/Florida

PostSubject: Re: PNSO 2020 Microraptor   PNSO 2020 Microraptor EmptyThu Jan 21, 2021 1:45 am

Laughing Wink

The microraptor is my one PNSO 'standard' sized model, and I love it. The interference paint does give it a lovely corvid glimmer, though they did have a rather heavy hand with it. A lighter hand- making it look less like a color and more like a gleam on the black under paint- might have looked a tad better.

I don't have the CollectA, maybe my PNSO needs a wife to keep him in line. No more wild nights with his Windstone Editions cousin!
Back to top Go down
costicuba

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: PNSO 2020 Microraptor   PNSO 2020 Microraptor EmptyThu Jan 21, 2021 4:22 am

Thank you everybody, for your lovely comments sunny

Haha Laughing , you are right Susanne, they really go very well as a couple : the engry lady, shouting at her embarrassed husband lol!
And actually they really look as a male and female .. like many of the birds , where male is more atractive in colours, with more feathering and this crest on the head.

Ahh Kiki, I really want to help you with advice...but it`s hard  Rolling Eyes  Very Happy
In my case, having these 4 Microraptor models, came some how natural...

After having the first and older one - Safari Carnegie, I learned , that Microraptors need to be maybe black, but the newest Safari - black one , didn`t make me get it.

So, first it came the PNSO mini one and when I got it, I fell in love.
It has a wonderful size for my taste, especially for a small raptor . Also the details for such a small model are wonderful ..almost the same like on the big one. And the colours are great. Not pure black, but with nice , greenish colour too and also with nice shine efect.
So I said to my self : I found the perfect Microraptor model for my collection!

And then Collecta showed up..
First I wasn`t sure if I need it, because of the bigger size, but I really like the model. Exeactly everything which you like on it too :)
And I got it ! And I fell in love with it too !
And I said to my self : Ok, I am done with Microraptor models ! I have enough !

And then this beautiful and bigger PNSO came...
And I taught : Ouch, I am in trouble ..
My dilemma, do I need one more, was only for 24 hours... I gave up and I got it.

All I can say is, that I am very happy with all four of them.
But, I don`t have your problem...
I still live alone in my apartment, where I still can make a big mess, with models everywere ( if you see my place, you will laugh alot..), even on the floor in every room... So I don`t need to share my '' craziness '' with nobody  Laughing

Ok, back to your dilemma...
Everybody is suggesting you to get both models... it`s easy for me also to do that, but I understand, that you have to get only one ( for now maybe..).
So, If you need a small one for your shelves, the PNSO mini is the perfect one. It is exactly the same size as the Fvorite Co. Archaeopteryx, which I know, you like a lot :)

But, I think, you are sure, you need a bigger one...one between Collecta and PNSO.
If I have to choose only one, according to my taste, it will be the PNSO one.

But because you really like the Collecta too, maybe a good choice will be, to get it first.
It is much cheaper.. And then having it on hands, you can decide if this is your model.
And maybe in the near future, if you feel , that you want a pair in your shelves... and then the PNSO can fly to your home :)

I don`t know if I am helping you with this advice... I am sure you will find the answer in your heart :)

Oh, sorry, my  post became as big as my topic...  Embarassed

PostSubject: Re: PNSO 2020 Microraptor   PNSO 2020 Microraptor Empty

Back to top Go down

PNSO 2020 Microraptor
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: Modern companies :: PNSO-
Jump to: